rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 1223 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15965
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps so, but $300 for an hour appears to be a bit high?
    Just like anything else you get what you pay for. Out on the west coat prices are 400 to 500 for an hour so 300 doesn't seem that bad to me. Matter of perspective I guess.

  2. #15964
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps so, but $300 for an hour appears to be a bit high?
    And you don't have to contact her if you feel this way I'm sure others who have seen her will agree with what she offers is very much worth it!

    Bs.

  3. #15963
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps so, but $300 for an hour appears to be a bit high?
    300 is the going rate for a quality provider. Michelle isn't a hot dump and pump. She brings zero baggage with her, and I have never been rushed or felt like a client. If you're looking to spend 200 for an hour, we'll you’ll get what you pay for.

    Please share some links of these high quality providers that you are so used to seeing. I'll try to look past the baggage they provide whilst I check my watch.

  4. #15962
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps so, but $300 for an hour appears to be a bit high?
    Best you'll get for $300 hour in Brevard!

  5. #15961

    $300 / Hour

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is best brevard has to offer drug, drama free and full attention and GFE. She offer an amazing time you won't regret seeing Michelle and will leave fully satisfied.

    Any trouble reaching her can always pm me.

    Bs.
    Perhaps so, but $300 for an hour appears to be a bit high?

  6. #15960
    Quote Originally Posted by Amitjlc2  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been also wanting to see Michelle but I haven't seen any posts for her on stg or tryst in a while. Where can I find her contact info? Does anyone have a link or can you message me her number? Thanks.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...lbourne-947467

    There you go.

  7. #15959

    Another daily reminder LOL

    I saw Michelle earlier this week. Yes. Everything everyone has been saying about her is true. She's super laid back with great curves and it felt glorious falling into bed embracing each other. Glad she's here for the long haul.

    ClosetFaucet.

  8. #15958

    Tiny & Sweet Heather

    Cocoa Beach has many wonderful things to do and luckily I got to meet up w Heather last night. Seeking spinner speed and the choice was easy. Mature, kind and trustworthy and since I hadn't seen her in sometime the experience was erotic & extremely fun. Heather BBBJ game is truly special and moving in for daty continues to be sexy and sweet. 69 moved into reverse cowgirl and wow what an incredible sight and fit. Great rythm thru some positions and then taking her from behind while she is throwing it back at you = wow. Flipped her over for a porn style finish painting her body. YEP I slept good last night. Thanks Heather for always keeping it 100%.

  9. #15957

    Brittany from MM

    Quote Originally Posted by Amitjlc2  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd share my latest encounters.

    Jessi the gypsy, communication can be spotty but if you message her in the morning you should be able to set something up for that evening. She is sober / drug free and drives herself. Her pictures do not do her justice, she has the perfect spinner body and very attractive. I had a great visit and I will see again but normally when I want to see a provider it's last minute.

    Mikia, not much to say on this one. She responded quickly and looked just like her pics. Nice visit. Probably won't repeat because her boyfriend is always lurking close by.

    Brittany from MM. I've seen her twice in the past few weeks. She is full GFE and she really enjoys it. She's not my favorite body type (if she wasn't flat chested she'd be so much more attractive) but she has responded quickly and rates weren't horribly overpriced. I'll repeat if other providers don't respond.
    Does anyone have a link or pictures for Brittany?

  10. #15956

    Best of brevard

    Michelle is best brevard has to offer drug, drama free and full attention and GFE. She offer an amazing time you won't regret seeing Michelle and will leave fully satisfied.

    Any trouble reaching her can always pm me.

    Bs.

  11. #15955

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Amitjlc2  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been also wanting to see Michelle but I haven't seen any posts for her on stg or tryst in a while. Where can I find her contact info? Does anyone have a link or can you message me her number? Thanks.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...lbourne-947467

  12. #15954

    Gypsy & Brittany comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Amitjlc2  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd share my latest encounters.

    Jessi the gypsy, communication can be spotty but if you message her in the morning you should be able to set something up for that evening. She is sober / drug free and drives herself. Her pictures do not do her justice, she has the perfect spinner body and very attractive. I had a great visit and I will see again but normally when I want to see a provider it's last minute.

    Mikia, not much to say on this one. She responded quickly and looked just like her pics. Nice visit. Probably won't repeat because her boyfriend is always lurking close by.

    Brittany from MM. I've seen her twice in the past few weeks. She is full GFE and she really enjoys it. She's not my favorite body type (if she wasn't flat chested she'd be so much more attractive) but she has responded quickly and rates weren't horribly overpriced. I'll repeat if other providers don't respond.
    Thought I had something lined up with Jessi about a month ago but she apparently forgot about it and didn't get back to me till it was too late. Definitely still on my bucket list but the lack of incall makes it difficult to schedule. Someone please help this highly reviewed lady find a place to set up shop so she can really achieve her financial goals. 😉.

    As for Brittany I haven't got the chance to visit since she got back but I do remember those long legs leading up to that tiny ass being all the view that I needed.

  13. #15953

    Recent visits

    It's been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd share my latest encounters.

    Jessi the gypsy, communication can be spotty but if you message her in the morning you should be able to set something up for that evening. She is sober / drug free and drives herself. Her pictures do not do her justice, she has the perfect spinner body and very attractive. I had a great visit and I will see again but normally when I want to see a provider it's last minute.

    Mikia, not much to say on this one. She responded quickly and looked just like her pics. Nice visit. Probably won't repeat because her boyfriend is always lurking close by.

    Brittany from MM. I've seen her twice in the past few weeks. She is full GFE and she really enjoys it. She's not my favorite body type (if she wasn't flat chested she'd be so much more attractive) but she has responded quickly and rates weren't horribly overpriced. I'll repeat if other providers don't respond.

  14. #15952

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has been raving about Michelle on this forum, so I checked her out last week. I was not disappointed in the least. Great comms, her new incall location in Satellite Beach is nice, she is very sweet & doesn't make you feel rushed at all. A little pricey at $$$ an hour but totally worth it, I just wish I could afford to see her more often. 10/10.
    So, I've been also wanting to see Michelle but I haven't seen any posts for her on stg or tryst in a while. Where can I find her contact info? Does anyone have a link or can you message me her number? Thanks.

  15. #15951

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    Ask Willie. Julia is his all time favorite.
    Nope! And I'm no longer hers, I'm sure because of all the craziness on these pages! So, c'est la vie! That's life in the hobby! Yesterday's favorite is today's malcontent! And I wish her the best and hope that she's found a Sugar Daddy because basically she's a good person with some problems, but who isn't? But, that's okay, I just suffer with my new ATF, Xina and Krys occasionally!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape