Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 19285
-
09-27-23 12:20 #15955Senior Member

Posts: 1030Michelle
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...lbourne-947467
Originally Posted by Amitjlc2
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 12:08 #15954Senior Member

Posts: 1030Gypsy & Brittany comments
Thought I had something lined up with Jessi about a month ago but she apparently forgot about it and didn't get back to me till it was too late. Definitely still on my bucket list but the lack of incall makes it difficult to schedule. Someone please help this highly reviewed lady find a place to set up shop so she can really achieve her financial goals. 😉.
Originally Posted by Amitjlc2
[View Original Post]
As for Brittany I haven't got the chance to visit since she got back but I do remember those long legs leading up to that tiny ass being all the view that I needed.
-
09-27-23 09:53 #15953Regular Member

Posts: 23Recent visits
It's been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd share my latest encounters.
Jessi the gypsy, communication can be spotty but if you message her in the morning you should be able to set something up for that evening. She is sober / drug free and drives herself. Her pictures do not do her justice, she has the perfect spinner body and very attractive. I had a great visit and I will see again but normally when I want to see a provider it's last minute.
Mikia, not much to say on this one. She responded quickly and looked just like her pics. Nice visit. Probably won't repeat because her boyfriend is always lurking close by.
Brittany from MM. I've seen her twice in the past few weeks. She is full GFE and she really enjoys it. She's not my favorite body type (if she wasn't flat chested she'd be so much more attractive) but she has responded quickly and rates weren't horribly overpriced. I'll repeat if other providers don't respond.
-
09-27-23 09:30 #15952Regular Member

Posts: 23Michelle
So, I've been also wanting to see Michelle but I haven't seen any posts for her on stg or tryst in a while. Where can I find her contact info? Does anyone have a link or can you message me her number? Thanks.
Originally Posted by AveImperator14
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 08:38 #15951Senior Member

Posts: 1942Julia
Nope! And I'm no longer hers, I'm sure because of all the craziness on these pages! So, c'est la vie! That's life in the hobby! Yesterday's favorite is today's malcontent! And I wish her the best and hope that she's found a Sugar Daddy because basically she's a good person with some problems, but who isn't? But, that's okay, I just suffer with my new ATF, Xina and Krys occasionally!
Originally Posted by BrownBacker2
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 06:37 #15950Banned Member

Posts: 120Yep. She replies like +4 hours later if at all, the one time that she was actually responding & we were lining up the dream just disappeared. Supposedly she is worth it if you can meet up but the meeting up part has so far been a difficult thing to accomplish.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 21:46 #15949Senior Member

Posts: 84Don't waste your time. She will show up late, be preoccupied, and give a lack luster performance.
Originally Posted by BigRob277
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 20:27 #15948Banned Member

Posts: 1739You got luck to not meet up, but like BB2 said ask willie that's his lady!!
Originally Posted by BigRob277
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
09-26-23 18:37 #15947Senior Member

Posts: 66Julia Robhearts
Any intel or recent encounters with Julia? Never got to see her due to communication problems, was thinking of giving it another chance but the line I had was crickets and her ad is down. Any updates would be appreciated.
-
09-26-23 15:07 #15946Senior Member

Posts: 791Taylor
Agreed. Lots of info available but unfortunately a waste of time.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 14:39 #15945Senior Member

Posts: 2956The odds of successfully meeting with Taylor
I was thinking the angel wings were more indicative of you being dead by the time you get there! From my experience, and several posts I've read, her comms are HORRIBLE and she's as likely to pull a Casper on you as she is to actually meet with you.
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 13:52 #15944Senior Member

Posts: 84Is that where heaven is located?
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 13:38 #15943Senior Member

Posts: 151Taylor
Taylor has those distinctive Angel Wings on each side of her lower abdomen.
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 12:24 #15942Senior Member

Posts: 2956Taylor aka Tay
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
Yep, OG had it right, search "Taylor" and you'll find all the info you need! She had gone by that name for the past few years, appears to have shortened it to "Tay" recently. Rarely a good sign when a provider changes names!
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 12:18 #15941Senior Member

Posts: 84Taylor
There are several post about her.
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



