Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 1224 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15950
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the angel wings were more indicative of you being dead by the time you get there! From my experience, and several posts I've read, her comms are HORRIBLE and she's as likely to pull a Casper on you as she is to actually meet with you.
    Yep. She replies like +4 hours later if at all, the one time that she was actually responding & we were lining up the dream just disappeared. Supposedly she is worth it if you can meet up but the meeting up part has so far been a difficult thing to accomplish.

  2. #15949
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob277  [View Original Post]
    Any intel or recent encounters with Julia? Never got to see her due to communication problems, was thinking of giving it another chance but the line I had was crickets and her ad is down. Any updates would be appreciated.
    Don't waste your time. She will show up late, be preoccupied, and give a lack luster performance.

  3. #15948
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob277  [View Original Post]
    Any intel or recent encounters with Julia? Never got to see her due to communication problems, was thinking of giving it another chance but the line I had was crickets and her ad is down. Any updates would be appreciated.
    You got luck to not meet up, but like BB2 said ask willie that's his lady!!

    Bs.

  4. #15947

    Julia Robhearts

    Any intel or recent encounters with Julia? Never got to see her due to communication problems, was thinking of giving it another chance but the line I had was crickets and her ad is down. Any updates would be appreciated.

  5. #15946

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the angel wings were more indicative of you being dead by the time you get there! From my experience, and several posts I've read, her comms are HORRIBLE and she's as likely to pull a Casper on you as she is to actually meet with you.
    Agreed. Lots of info available but unfortunately a waste of time.

  6. #15945

    The odds of successfully meeting with Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    Is that where heaven is located?
    I was thinking the angel wings were more indicative of you being dead by the time you get there! From my experience, and several posts I've read, her comms are HORRIBLE and she's as likely to pull a Casper on you as she is to actually meet with you.

  7. #15944
    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    Taylor has those distinctive Angel Wings on each side of her lower abdomen.
    Is that where heaven is located?

  8. #15943

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Taylor has those distinctive Angel Wings on each side of her lower abdomen.

  9. #15942

    Taylor aka Tay

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    There are several post about her.
    Yep, OG had it right, search "Taylor" and you'll find all the info you need! She had gone by that name for the past few years, appears to have shortened it to "Tay" recently. Rarely a good sign when a provider changes names!

  10. #15941

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    There are several post about her.

  11. #15940

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Do your homework pornstar Taylor plenty of reviews.

    Bs.

  12. #15939

    Yaya let's Play


  13. #15938
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    An even better option, in my opinion is Panama City Panama. You get hot chicks from all over South America, and some Russian and Ukrainian to boot. I had this 22 year old Colombian for $80 American for 2 hrs when I was there. Best thing is more people speak English, and it's American dollars.
    Very true, I was in Panama two times. I believe the cost of everything else is much higher than Colombia. But I'm down for either places. I won't discriminate lool.

  14. #15937
    Quote Originally Posted by DevDx2023  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info and website. Sounds like its worth saving for. Do you see any communication barriers for those of us who don't speak Espaol?
    What was very shocking to me was the fact that very very few spoke English, but that is what adds to the excitement and the fun. Nothing that Google Translate can't handle. You will be giggling and laughing because the translate app will be totally wrong and cause lots of laughter. The attitudes are beyond what you have seen. The women are extremely friendly and my gosh do they get in to it. Like a gf you haven't seen in 5 years.

  15. #15936

    Michelle

    Everyone has been raving about Michelle on this forum, so I checked her out last week. I was not disappointed in the least. Great comms, her new incall location in Satellite Beach is nice, she is very sweet & doesn't make you feel rushed at all. A little pricey at $$$ an hour but totally worth it, I just wish I could afford to see her more often. 10/10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape