Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 7476
-
09-27-23 11:34 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 600Serena
Some of you on SA May recognize this one. This ad is brand new, she was previously on SA and might still be. I haven't done a review in quite a while because I usually stick to SA.
This one is highly recommended.
Seniors can PM for details.
I won't go into much other than what she says in the ad is accurate, pics are accurate.
If you take the plunge, take your protein pills and put your helmet on, be respectful, straightforward and don't creep her out and she'll go above and beyond.
https://tryst.link/escort/serenablack
-
09-27-23 10:51 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 1202I think if you set up a hobby only gmail account and get a google voice phone number from that account, you might be ok. Just have to silence notification on your Voice app and maybe hide the app in a folder or tab that is hard to find and log out of it when not using it. I keep my phone locked all the time as we all should and nobody knows the pin. Anything can be hacked, so you need to use strong password practices.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 08:45 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 99Sweet and sassy west Ashley
Anybody seen this lady before? Brunette. Inbox me if you want. https://skipthegames.com/img/009/OTE3ODA0NTI1ODk1MGQ0NGI4ZWYzODliM2RlYmY3ZjgxYzI3ZmE4.webp
-
09-25-23 20:53 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 48People come and go in this field. I would only reach out if you see an up to date post. Most of these numbers are burner numbers in which they can be turned off when they are not available.
Originally Posted by FingerLickinGo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 14:35 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 561Visiting
Visiting in your area for a few days and might have some time to play. Will definitely read through the forum, but if anyone can recommend a decent provider in the isle of palms area, I'd appreciate the info. Not specific on type, anything 18 to 50, spinner to small bbw, any race, tattoos and piercings a plus. I like variety, obviously. Will be glad to swap info of providers in NC if you find yourself up that way. Thanks in advance.
-
09-25-23 11:23 #5671Regular Member

Posts: 6Visiting and looking for help.
I am coming to town for a few days and would love some help finding a reliable provider. I would prefer Asian, but am not opposed to Latina. I have read through the recent reviews and reached out to a few providers but not getting much back in way of responses. Any help would be appreciated.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/152862180#.
Is this provider worth the visit? There is a review on here, but she ain't responding.
Any other recommendations would be great. Thanks fellas. Stay safe.
-
09-24-23 20:53 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 48Sammy
Long gone bro. I'm sure she is using a burner or app. I'd imagine it's only on when she posts. Got to catch her when she is here.
Originally Posted by Zaqxsww
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 09:52 #5669Regular Member

Posts: 11Help needed
Seems as though she's got a new number anyone have any luck?
Originally Posted by TheRavager
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 16:08 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 873Downside?
What's the downside to Google Voice? Being secure from LEO, is that your concern. Or can the average citizen hack google voice and find your real world info.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 14:28 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 120290 percent of skip girls are "on something" for sure. That is why they run ads 10 times a day, they working 24/7 to support a habit.
Originally Posted by JaRule55
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 21:06 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 144Apps
I also used text free for a while. Bought some minutes for voice so I didn't have to use wifi, worked well except for voice, but I'm wasnt having phone bone sessions with them either.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 13:43 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 63A little fun
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/890640053401
So it was the girl in the pics. She's actually got a nice body. Easy set up and will send whatever for verification. Got there and opened up. Looked good goes to the bathroom for like 5 minutes. Comes out and digs for stuff. Brings out beads and lube. I was like this may be fun. Starts with bbj and it's actually fantastic. Almost finished early but I said can we get to the main event and she says I don't do that for quick visit. I was like damn but the head is good. She would allow daty but I detected a little smell. So I finished on chest and bounced. 140 for that sucked but it did the job. Stay safe. Back to Savannah for me. By the way I think she was on something for sure.
-
09-21-23 13:05 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 121Just tried this one out, must be multipe under this ad, this one was terrible, bottom 3 of the latinas I have experienced.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 10:35 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 179I use Google Voice. I know it isn't the most secure, but it work for me. I can much more easily explain Google Voice then I can a hidden second phone.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 07:04 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 121Ana Latina
Looks like a new one, or atleast not seeing to much for older ads. Anyone try Ana yet?
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/154646544#.











Reply With Quote






