Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 7471
-
09-19-23 20:05 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 45Forgive me brothers
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/154422841
Anyone seen Candice? She looks rough around the face, but some of the body pics look smakin. She has one good review on listcrawler, but I'd like some confirmation that she'd be worth a quick visit.
-
09-19-23 19:51 #5655Senior Member

Posts: 39Sammy!
When I saw her last Friday I was amazed at the size of her BUTTOCKS. If the dam hotel were to catch fire that night and they told everyone to haul ASS, she would have to make 10 trips LOL.
Originally Posted by Ccw115
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 13:57 #5654Senior Member

Posts: 92Monica the thick Italian or Sammy
Going to see one, anyone know which of these two have a bigger butt?
-
09-18-23 23:21 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 111Trina
I tried to set something up a few weeks ago with Trina and tonight she randomly text me with nude pictures. It's been weeks since I text her and she just randomly sending nude pictures. Stay safe guys.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8438007510
-
09-18-23 07:52 #5652Regular Member

Posts: 5Former Provider
Does anyone know what happened to the lady who worked in the back room of a sports memorabilia store in West Ashley? Thanks.
-
09-17-23 20:46 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 120Has anyonw had a good experience with Nicole? She is legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...k/133480719947
-
09-17-23 18:06 #5650Senior Member

Posts: 119SAMMY is best
I agree 100%. Sammy is the best Latina overall. She has the ass and tits you would expect from a latina in the game. No need to worry about what your going to get. She is the girl in the pics. Lets keep her coming fellas.
Originally Posted by HogHead72
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 11:18 #5649Senior Member

Posts: 39Sammy
I saw her myself recently and I must concur, she has some wonderful, Big Delicious Jugs that I enjoyed. LOL She was very pleasant and had a remarkable attitude which made my visit excellent.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyUkno99
[View Original Post]
She was a little taller than me but it was all good, and that ASS boy oh boy she got a whole lotta ASS.
-
09-16-23 23:10 #5648Senior Member

Posts: 135The best of both worlds
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/154116367
I had a dream with Sammy at Tanger. She's the woman in the pics. She may have added a few pounds but not in a bad way. She isn't fat or chubby, just curvy. She has a great body. If you like ass, she's got a whole lot. If you like tits, she has some BIG ones and they look great. She travels but I see her ad every month or so. Her room was clean and didn't smell like smoke or anything. She had a good attitude and friendly demeanor. There was no language barrier and she has a nice spanish accent. I also like that I didn't smell like strong perfume when I left. Not GFE but that's not really my thing so I didn't ask if that was an option. I will definitely be seeing her again.
-
09-15-23 23:39 #5647Senior Member

Posts: 176Latina MILF
Appreciate the review ima check her out. Been striking out with the latinas lately. Had one decent, one Fat and one that looked like a witch LOL. You don't know what you getting with their fake ass ads.
Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 15:55 #5646Senior Member

Posts: 48Latina MILF
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/153956127
Standard qv visit at tanger outlet. Pic wasn't 100 💯 percent accurate, but was greeted with an older woman with a banging body and nice ass! Very friendly and she spoke some english. CBJ doggy and missionary to finish the job. I would say it was good time for 1. 2. I would definitely repeat if I knew I could get her everytime. No rush and was very friendly and mature like. Nice little dance when entering with a hug and peck on the cheek going and coming. Not bad at all fellas!
-
09-15-23 10:21 #5645Senior Member

Posts: 345Minimum effort maximum money.
Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp
[View Original Post]
Stop wasting money.
-
09-15-23 10:09 #5644Senior Member

Posts: 1202Wow, after two minutes, I would have shoved my dick in her mouth so she couldn't talk.
Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 12:12 #5643Senior Member

Posts: 178I did- once. Awhile ago. I paid for her 15 min session and after 14 min of her talking she said time is up and if I wanted to do anything I would have to book a longer session next time. There was never a next time. Pictures are close but she had gained some weight. Nice lady if you want to talk. YMMV and other may have gotten right down to business, but I was not that lucky. Location was a motel off Rivers. Very low end.
Originally Posted by Rms2016
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 00:15 #5642Regular Member

Posts: 8Pardon Me If She's Been Discussed
Has anyone had dreams of this lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/442166026019











Reply With Quote





