Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 7470
-
09-24-23 20:53 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 48Sammy
Long gone bro. I'm sure she is using a burner or app. I'd imagine it's only on when she posts. Got to catch her when she is here.
Originally Posted by Zaqxsww
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 09:52 #5669Regular Member

Posts: 11Help needed
Seems as though she's got a new number anyone have any luck?
Originally Posted by TheRavager
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 16:08 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 872Downside?
What's the downside to Google Voice? Being secure from LEO, is that your concern. Or can the average citizen hack google voice and find your real world info.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 14:28 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 120290 percent of skip girls are "on something" for sure. That is why they run ads 10 times a day, they working 24/7 to support a habit.
Originally Posted by JaRule55
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 21:06 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 144Apps
I also used text free for a while. Bought some minutes for voice so I didn't have to use wifi, worked well except for voice, but I'm wasnt having phone bone sessions with them either.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 13:43 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 63A little fun
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/890640053401
So it was the girl in the pics. She's actually got a nice body. Easy set up and will send whatever for verification. Got there and opened up. Looked good goes to the bathroom for like 5 minutes. Comes out and digs for stuff. Brings out beads and lube. I was like this may be fun. Starts with bbj and it's actually fantastic. Almost finished early but I said can we get to the main event and she says I don't do that for quick visit. I was like damn but the head is good. She would allow daty but I detected a little smell. So I finished on chest and bounced. 140 for that sucked but it did the job. Stay safe. Back to Savannah for me. By the way I think she was on something for sure.
-
09-21-23 13:05 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 121Just tried this one out, must be multipe under this ad, this one was terrible, bottom 3 of the latinas I have experienced.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 10:35 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 179I use Google Voice. I know it isn't the most secure, but it work for me. I can much more easily explain Google Voice then I can a hidden second phone.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 07:04 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 121Ana Latina
Looks like a new one, or atleast not seeing to much for older ads. Anyone try Ana yet?
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/154646544#.
-
09-20-23 18:22 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 144Burner phone
I just went to walmart, bought an older android burner phone ($49). Every so often I buy 1-3 months of plans at the lowest level ($27/ month?) and load the phone up. Never register a name or anything. Think I've had one spam call in 270 days. No spam texts. Its never been on a wireless network.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 17:44 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 872Speaking of Apps
Which burner apps are you using? I'm currently using one. That is not 100% reliable. And it's causing me some frustrations and going to bed unsatisfied. Anybody ever just tried a Google voice number?
-
09-20-23 14:34 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 600Careful
Heroin is a hell of a drug.
Originally Posted by SAV1122
[View Original Post]
Don't make your personal phone number available to drug addicts.
Use a burner app.
-
09-20-23 09:57 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 111Ad copy
The ad copy says BBBJ. But as long as everyone is happy in the end guess it doesn't matter.
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 09:52 #5657Senior Member

Posts: 1202Girl in the ad looks more Asian than Latina to me. But, I'd still be happy to hump her. PM me more details if available.
Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 20:05 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 45Forgive me brothers
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/154422841
Anyone seen Candice? She looks rough around the face, but some of the body pics look smakin. She has one good review on listcrawler, but I'd like some confirmation that she'd be worth a quick visit.












Reply With Quote






