Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4149
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterPendrez  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    Anyone know if the pictures of Purple and You-jin are accurate?
    You-jin pics are not accurate at all. I'd rate her face and body a 6/10 and service a 7/10, would not repeat. Don't know about Purple but TER puts her at really hot but shitty service.

  2. #4148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Saw

    My favorite, Pepsi, yesterday for an hour. All my visits with her have been great, but this one was best by far. She seemed to be a little more intense, and guided me more to make sure she was satisfied, as well as satisfying me. At one point while she was giving me a blowjob, she wanted me to give her five. I asked if she would prefer daty and she got on top of me for 69. She was really working her pussy on my mouth and face, while giving a great blowjob. We did more positions, and I was pounding her pretty good in doggy. I let up and she said "more, more", so I went back to pounding and she yelled out "fuck yeah. " It took forever to cum, and we both were pretty exhausted when it happened. She sucked to make sure it all had come out. We were laying there, and we both fell asleep for a few minutes. She snores by the way, not very loudly though! By the time we got done with the second shower, and a little bit of conversation, I had gone over by 10 minutes.

    She said she was going to continue alternating every two weeks, between LV and LA. I believe she will be here till the end of next week and then back to LA. I hope to squeeze in another visit before she goes back.

  3. #4147

    Rarely

    Quote Originally Posted by JesterPendrez  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    Anyone know if the pictures of Purple and You-jin are accurate?
    On rare occasions are they accurate, they might be close but not accurate!

  4. #4146

    Baity game

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Price is set. 320 GFE, and 420 BBFS. I've never been asked for a tip and I've never been upsold. Incall is very safe and in a good part of town.
    Pretty sure their main target audience are the casino players with the tipping scenario; they know whether big players or losers will still push out gratuities so that's their entrepreneurship concept in this state LOL. Usually its the jap chicks often asking for more tips esp gypsy ones with attitudes; kgirls know their games well so they don't hungry for tips although they appreciate (usually at least above 20 bucks otherwise they stare at us funny LOL).

  5. #4145

    LTLV- Purple & You-jin

    Hi gents,

    Anyone know if the pictures of Purple and You-jin are accurate?

  6. #4144
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoah28  [View Original Post]
    Is their advertised price flat or do they hassle you for a tip? Or expect a tip?

    What part of town? (good?
    It's a flat rate fee but the girls do like a tip of course. I've never been hassled for one that I can recall. AMP girls are going to squeeze you for everything they can but not the kgirls.

    Vac is SW about 20 min from the strip.

  7. #4143

    Vac

    Price is set. 320 GFE, and 420 BBFS. I've never been asked for a tip and I've never been upsold. Incall is very safe and in a good part of town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whoah28  [View Original Post]
    Is their advertised price flat or do they hassle you for a tip? Or expect a tip?

    What part of town? (good?

  8. #4142
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoah28  [View Original Post]
    Is their advertised price flat or do they hassle you for a tip? Or expect a tip?

    What part of town? (good?
    I have never been hassled for a tip either VAC or LTLV. However if you end up asking for extra services, be prepared to pay up (like booking for CFS and ending up going for BBFS).

    My advice is to keep an extra $150 on you just in case; I usually go for CFS, so the $100 is in case the girl is super hot and I want BBFS, and the $50 is if I end up popping early and want to go for a second pop.

    VAC has a few locations in the SW area (Windmill and Rainbow) and some in Chinatown (Flamingo and Jones, and Desert Inn and Decatur). Many of them are gated communities that require a gate code, and are in generally safe areas of town.

    I've used LTLV far less but was sent to either Flamingo and Jones or Decatur and Desert Inn for the four girls I've seen with them. Again either gated or sectioned off condos so you don't have to park on the street and it's fairly private; I've found no reason to worry about my safety in visiting girls from either agency.

  9. #4141

    Question about VAC

    Is their advertised price flat or do they hassle you for a tip? Or expect a tip?

    What part of town? (good?

  10. #4140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Zia VAC

    Someone please please tell me Zia is close to her pics. Couldn't find any reverse image searches for the pics which is a good start.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Aubrey (prior VAC, now LTLV) looks very close to her pics, though they are still photoshopped. Same with Kamela but it looks like she is off the roster at VAC now.

  11. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyProwler  [View Original Post]
    I get that most if not all these pics are fake besides Jay on Vac, but just wanted to inquire if anyone has seen anyone of LT or VAC that is actually them in the pics. I have the same issue in LA unfortunately.
    Aubrey (prior VAC, now LTLV) looks very close to her pics, though they are still photoshopped. Same with Kamela but it looks like she is off the roster at VAC now.

  12. #4138

    Any of these pics real besides Jay?

    I get that most if not all these pics are fake besides Jay on Vac, but just wanted to inquire if anyone has seen anyone of LT or VAC that is actually them in the pics. I have the same issue in LA unfortunately.

  13. #4137
    Quote Originally Posted by Yangasm  [View Original Post]
    Great experience with Tammy at VAC yesterday.

    She doesn't have great English, but can speak both Chinese and Korean. I would say she doesn't really look much like the photos, but she is actually 27 and looks very young and slim. Very attractive overall, though not a big fan of the bolt-ons.

    Not rushed at all. BBBJ and IOP were great.
    So when I saw her yesterday Tammy said she was leaving for San Fran soon and I noticed they changed all the pictures on the VAC website for her. So at this point I suspect you won't actually get the same girl I commented about earlier.

  14. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by Inygma  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the price for outcall non-BBFS? I've been (literally) burned before with bbfs so just want the good ol rim and BBBJ and cfs.
    Should be 400 since you want cfs. It's +100 for outcall. It would be 500 if you wanted BBFS.

  15. #4135

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Inygma  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the price for outcall non-BBFS? I've been (literally) burned before with bbfs so just want the good ol rim and BBBJ and cfs.
    I think it's 500 for outcall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape