Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4142
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoah28  [View Original Post]
    Is their advertised price flat or do they hassle you for a tip? Or expect a tip?

    What part of town? (good?
    I have never been hassled for a tip either VAC or LTLV. However if you end up asking for extra services, be prepared to pay up (like booking for CFS and ending up going for BBFS).

    My advice is to keep an extra $150 on you just in case; I usually go for CFS, so the $100 is in case the girl is super hot and I want BBFS, and the $50 is if I end up popping early and want to go for a second pop.

    VAC has a few locations in the SW area (Windmill and Rainbow) and some in Chinatown (Flamingo and Jones, and Desert Inn and Decatur). Many of them are gated communities that require a gate code, and are in generally safe areas of town.

    I've used LTLV far less but was sent to either Flamingo and Jones or Decatur and Desert Inn for the four girls I've seen with them. Again either gated or sectioned off condos so you don't have to park on the street and it's fairly private; I've found no reason to worry about my safety in visiting girls from either agency.

  2. #4141

    Question about VAC

    Is their advertised price flat or do they hassle you for a tip? Or expect a tip?

    What part of town? (good?

  3. #4140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Zia VAC

    Someone please please tell me Zia is close to her pics. Couldn't find any reverse image searches for the pics which is a good start.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Aubrey (prior VAC, now LTLV) looks very close to her pics, though they are still photoshopped. Same with Kamela but it looks like she is off the roster at VAC now.

  4. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyProwler  [View Original Post]
    I get that most if not all these pics are fake besides Jay on Vac, but just wanted to inquire if anyone has seen anyone of LT or VAC that is actually them in the pics. I have the same issue in LA unfortunately.
    Aubrey (prior VAC, now LTLV) looks very close to her pics, though they are still photoshopped. Same with Kamela but it looks like she is off the roster at VAC now.

  5. #4138

    Any of these pics real besides Jay?

    I get that most if not all these pics are fake besides Jay on Vac, but just wanted to inquire if anyone has seen anyone of LT or VAC that is actually them in the pics. I have the same issue in LA unfortunately.

  6. #4137
    Quote Originally Posted by Yangasm  [View Original Post]
    Great experience with Tammy at VAC yesterday.

    She doesn't have great English, but can speak both Chinese and Korean. I would say she doesn't really look much like the photos, but she is actually 27 and looks very young and slim. Very attractive overall, though not a big fan of the bolt-ons.

    Not rushed at all. BBBJ and IOP were great.
    So when I saw her yesterday Tammy said she was leaving for San Fran soon and I noticed they changed all the pictures on the VAC website for her. So at this point I suspect you won't actually get the same girl I commented about earlier.

  7. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by Inygma  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the price for outcall non-BBFS? I've been (literally) burned before with bbfs so just want the good ol rim and BBBJ and cfs.
    Should be 400 since you want cfs. It's +100 for outcall. It would be 500 if you wanted BBFS.

  8. #4135

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Inygma  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the price for outcall non-BBFS? I've been (literally) burned before with bbfs so just want the good ol rim and BBBJ and cfs.
    I think it's 500 for outcall.

  9. #4134

    Ltlv?

    Anyone know the price for outcall non-BBFS? I've been (literally) burned before with bbfs so just want the good ol rim and BBBJ and cfs.

  10. #4133
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    The Littletokyo booker text me about the 350 $ for 30 mins BBFS. I'll probably take the offer Friday. I did doubles last week so I'm a little low in dough.
    How much was the doubles?

  11. #4132

    Visiting soon

    Been doing heavy research, thinking vac is the move.

    Would prefer a BBFS younger K girl. Short, skinny, doesn't have to have bolt ons.

    Would be my first time trying to use VAC, any recommendations for getting the girl I want? Should I ask for a specific girl, feels like more often than not you might not even get that girl or they don't look like their pictures.

    Would appreciate any recommendations.

  12. #4131

    Sunny VAC Girl

    I saw Sunny from Vegas Asian Club over the weekend. She is Not the girl in the pictures. She is 7/10 in looks. She has large natural DD Cups. She is carrying a few extra pounds.

    Around her waist. She has tattoos on her right shoulder, right arm and tramp stamp. She does have a Cute face and shoulder length hair. She has a friendly personality and her.

    English is enough to communicate but had difficulty with conversion after the session so we used google translate. She says she is 25 years old but I thought she may be around.

    29 or 30 years old. She gave me the standard BBBJ preview in the shower. Dried off and she started licking my nipples in bed. Not a fan of that so asked her to start with more.

    BBBJ in bed. She rimmed me and gave me BLS with plenty of saliva. Great skill that got me going. Asked her to hop on for Cowgirl which lasted for about 3 minutes as she got.

    Tired. Switched to missionary and then K nine to finish. I did not have stamina for MSOG but it is available for extra fee. We cuddled and chatted using google translate. Not a.

    Clock watcher. Hopped in the shower and went my way. Decent time but not my favorite so will try a new girl as there seems to be new girls arriving at VAC.

  13. #4130
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMultiverse  [View Original Post]
    VAC has a shuttle service? Damn!

    Heading to Vegas for the first time next month and trying to make plans. It's a bit overwhelming.
    VAC made it real easy. Pick one of those fine girls out and use the shuttle. The driver was a semi pro poker player so if you like poker he will talk your ear off. No judgement at all, just a nice easy and good time.

    TJ.

  14. #4129

    You-Jin LTLV

    Was in town and saw you-Jin from LTLV. Not the same girl as the photos on the site but her body is amazing. Large, firm natural breasts and eager to please. Texted in the am and had an appt set for early afternoon.

  15. #4128
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Post about that place are not allowed on the forum.

    This action was the result of them creating hundreds of fake users to post fake reviews.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape