Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 11028
-
09-26-23 19:41 #9918Senior Member

Posts: 89Thanks. Will definitely reach out when I get to Boston.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 19:09 #9917Senior Member

Posts: 3024I wish for the day we had what they have in Flushing!. Been there three times and had a good time!. One can dream.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 17:34 #9916Banned Member

Posts: 158100%
Yes. I would've shared this link initially if I had realized it was her:
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/155305023
She has way more positive reviews, she might be operating under a new listcrawler profile.
-
09-26-23 17:22 #9915Senior Member

Posts: 89Thanks bro. Are those pics accurate?
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 17:12 #9914Senior Member

Posts: 249Lawyer
Based on what you said, the police have no case against you. Get an attorney and get it dismissed. They have nothing on you!
Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 16:31 #9913Banned Member

Posts: 158Idk the first one but in order after that it looks like:
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-Laurie in yellow (always doing the druggie walk in / out of traffic).
-Lexi from what I can tell (wears red a lot and has a few minor face tats). I've had 5 or so dates with her, never an issue, very sub but might be fighting demons on occasion I guess.
-Jenny, jenny, jenny (I think it's her anyways). Let's just say when you don't want her she's all in your way. When there's no other options I've gotten BBBJ + BBFS for as low as $10 and went home with more than I intended on coming back with.
-
09-26-23 15:42 #9912Banned Member

Posts: 158Wish I had better intel for you
I tend to stick to street walkers as opposed to Escorts (Haven't seen an Escort since my Feb. Visit to Queens and its numerous CDPs) so I'm afraid I can't help you much in that dept. The only person that comes to mind would be this one:
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/857-437-1193
I've seen her once, and only once, and she is the only local that I would even consider booking with again. I can't speak on how submissive she is, but you asked for the BBBJ + CIM providers and here's how my session went:
-Book session no problem.
-Arrive to her residential Arlington incall.
-I'm greeted by a big tit short curvy Italian, she didn't speak much.
-Head to her apt where she strips down.
-I suck her tits for a few minutes before she starts with a BBBJ (without being asked) so good that I had to reel my dick back before I came too quick and wasted the session.
-I turn her around and smash doggy for what must've been my fastest ever time with an escort.
But I fully believe she would've caught the nut if I let her, maybe even swallowed. YMMV but I figure she's worth a call.
-
09-26-23 15:06 #9911Senior Member

Posts: 369I've been in Sosua twice, did very little action, but Big is right. Just make eye contact, walk down any street, go to or walk in front of any bar, you'll be OK. Good luck. Buen viaje.
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 14:35 #9910Senior Member

Posts: 3853Early AM
Watch out for the one in Yellow. I picked her up several weeks ago and she sucks. Sucked my dick for maybe a 1-minute. Ask her to fuck and she said 150. She sucked, stopped and sucked again. Then she said she was feeling sick and then I threw her out. Of course, I keep seeing her every time I drive by. I rolled down the window and told her she sucks.
The one in red was a psychopath. She was screaming at the Goons and was really charged up. Sorry for the photo quality. I was on the move. Anyone see this blonde Albino looking lady with red pants? I've seen her on the streets. She wouldn't get in my car. So I gave her the bird and drove away. I did manage to pick up a lady with a colorful jacket, short hair. BBFS. Was really tight and dry. But I got the job done. Asked not to CIP though.
-
09-26-23 14:35 #9909Senior Member

Posts: 89They really don't have drugged out street walkers in DR. With that said you can have most women in Sosua. Almost all girls in the bars and clubs are working girls. You will have no problem finding what you are looking for. On a side note, I will be in Boston this weekend. Any cumslut you can recommend that is submissive and is ok with BBBJ / cim? Escorts, can’t be a street walker, won’t have a car.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 09:48 #9908Banned Member

Posts: 158Laura / Lala
She's so fun I've fucked her at least 10 different times. She always finishes you off with a smile. Great customer service.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 22:29 #9907Senior Member

Posts: 3853I love Laura. I haven't seen her in awhile. Always a good time, fun lady to hang around with and one of the best sex sessions I've ever had. Hell, if I had a room with her, I would tear that pussy apart!
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 14:32 #9906Senior Member

Posts: 3024Anal is a fetish for me so, I tend to ask some of the girls do they do it. There aren't many
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
working NMS into anal, but they do exist. Those are the ones I try to keep in contact with but, as usual no phone.
-
09-25-23 11:51 #9905Banned Member

Posts: 158I've only met two
The only two that have ever let me fuck their assholes were:
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
Laura / Lala-Anyone who knows this curly blonde MILF has probably had her advertise fucking her in the ass. She takes it like a champ with dirty talk the whole time too.
Gina-This is one of the 95857 Gina's on the ave. This one in particular is a Dominican who speaks little to no English and when I first found her on the ave she was stranded due to not having legal papers. She didn't even know what I was asking for when I first propositioned her and now she's an everyday dickeater as I've seen her at Dudley with the fiends as well. I fucked her in the ass the one time I brought her to my apt. She definitely enjoyed it but my dick was just too big for her to take it long enough for me to finish.
-
09-25-23 11:42 #9904Banned Member

Posts: 158Dominican Republic
I'm well aware of the International version of this site (International Sex Guide) and have a membership but I don't like the limited resources for free membership. There's a Wikisexguide which looks like it was mainly used around 2015 and hasn't been updated since. I will be visiting Sosua, DR in a little under a couple weeks and have several girls waiting for me in WhatsApp. I know they have street girls lining the area too but what's the situation with street walkers there? Is there no difference between the walkers and regular sex workers? The main difference between them here is that street walkers are on drugs and therefore they're cheaper. I want an authentic drug addicted Dominican street walker drug mule piece of fuckmeat to bring back to my hotel. So if anyone can point me to an up to date resource please let me know.
I have layovers in Newark and Miami as well so I will hopefully be using this forum to help me navigate my cock into some new talent.
Pics for attention are recent Boston SW's.










Reply With Quote




