The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 736 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9903

    Back door fun

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely been a little bare this past week as I've only been able to find girls I've seen before if any at all. Last night there weren't too many options and I went with Angel. She's a 31 yo WSW with her hair currently dyed red. She was high as a kite but was completely cooperative. I had only done a couple dates with her previously and those were both BJs because she didn't have as much ass at the time. Last night she was looking a little more curvy so I scooped her up. BJ was good and seductive as usual then I turned her around and stroked away. She gets very into everything. Only thing she doesn't do is anal according to her.

    BBBJ + BBFS for $40.

    No phone.
    She looks amazing!! Was out there as well didn't get to scoop anything. The streets were empty.

    I've never meet a street walker that liked anal. Did a couple that was painal for them but none that actually liked it.

  2. #9902

    Angel

    It's definitely been a little bare this past week as I've only been able to find girls I've seen before if any at all. Last night there weren't too many options and I went with Angel. She's a 31 yo WSW with her hair currently dyed red. She was high as a kite but was completely cooperative. I had only done a couple dates with her previously and those were both BJs because she didn't have as much ass at the time. Last night she was looking a little more curvy so I scooped her up. BJ was good and seductive as usual then I turned her around and stroked away. She gets very into everything. Only thing she doesn't do is anal according to her.

    BBBJ + BBFS for $40.

    No phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F031273A-F9D7-4C58-A244-DECA5BD1D8C9.jpg‎  

  3. #9901
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]

    Seattle Street Scene.
    There was a time when the Boston street scene was the same.

    But I suggest checking the Seattle SW forum, and see what those girls are charging. And many it seems won't do anything uncovered.

    At least hotels are a lot cheaper there than Boston.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  4. #9900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I am just SHOCKED the street scene in other cities! Cops just don't seem to care. They just walk in residential neighborhoods. A lot of these SWs are like EROS quality girls walking the streets. All wear clubbing outfits. You all can't say its due to better weather because even Beantown in summer is no where the quality of these chicks. Okay enough of my rant. LOL I just figuring why this is the case. Here are just a small sample.

    Seattle Street Scene.

    Just from a few days ago. ! https://youtu.be/q-1AWVpko58.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA20UDSC8Do

    LA Street Scene.

    https://youtu.be/BpIgqIiV2KM
    Like shootin fish in a barrel. Even a midget out there in one of those vids.

  5. #9899
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I am just SHOCKED the street scene in other cities! Cops just don't seem to care. They just walk in residential neighborhoods. A lot of these SWs are like EROS quality girls walking the streets. All wear clubbing outfits. You all can't say its due to better weather because even Beantown in summer is no where the quality of these chicks. Okay enough of my rant. LOL I just figuring why this is the case. Here are just a small sample.

    Seattle Street Scene.

    Just from a few days ago. ! https://youtu.be/q-1AWVpko58.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA20UDSC8Do

    LA Street Scene.

    https://youtu.be/BpIgqIiV2KM
    Brooklyn has a great scene, too, and it's a lot closer.

    https://www.youtube.com/@Dastreets360/videos

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsHz6kzwhgg

  6. #9898
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I am just SHOCKED the street scene in other cities! Cops just don't seem to care. They just walk in residential neighborhoods. A lot of these SWs are like EROS quality girls walking the streets. All wear clubbing outfits. You all can't say its due to better weather because even Beantown in summer is no where the quality of these chicks. Okay enough of my rant. LOL I just figuring why this is the case. Here are just a small sample.

    Seattle Street Scene.

    Just from a few days ago. ! https://youtu.be/q-1AWVpko58.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA20UDSC8Do

    LA Street Scene.

    https://youtu.be/BpIgqIiV2KM
    Those girl in Seattle weren't streetwalkers.

    You can tell they aren't, because they have phones.

  7. #9897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I am just SHOCKED the street scene in other cities! Cops just don't seem to care. They just walk in residential neighborhoods. A lot of these SWs are like EROS quality girls walking the streets. All wear clubbing outfits. You all can't say its due to better weather because even Beantown in summer is no where the quality of these chicks. Okay enough of my rant. LOL I just figuring why this is the case. Here are just a small sample.

    Seattle Street Scene.

    Just from a few days ago. ! https://youtu.be/q-1AWVpko58.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA20UDSC8Do

    LA Street Scene.

    https://youtu.be/BpIgqIiV2KM
    I think I'm moving to Seattle! Oh, the rain LOL.

  8. #9896
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about your suspension. But you're right. All we find is low quality girls that's on drugs. There a few that are good. But, you'll have to find them. It's very random.
    Thanks. I am just SHOCKED the street scene in other cities! Cops just don't seem to care. They just walk in residential neighborhoods. A lot of these SWs are like EROS quality girls walking the streets. All wear clubbing outfits. You all can't say its due to better weather because even Beantown in summer is no where the quality of these chicks. Okay enough of my rant. LOL I just figuring why this is the case. Here are just a small sample.

    Seattle Street Scene.

    Just from a few days ago. ! https://youtu.be/q-1AWVpko58.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA20UDSC8Do

    LA Street Scene.

    https://youtu.be/BpIgqIiV2KM

  9. #9895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    BHA is a disaster to drive down. I go like 5, 10 mph and just pull over to let the impatient motherfuckers go by cause I don't feel like fucking my car up either. I go up and down w cottage now going between BHA and Dudley, cuts off a good chunk of the roller coaster ride. It's insane a road is allowed to be in that condition for so long. Meatman or some of the other locals might know how long it's been, it feels like it's been over a year.
    It's incredibly laughable at how decrepit the city works on Bostons streets when, in Philadelphia, they had a section of the I-95 overpass up and running in a week!. Japan had a sinkhole within the middle of their city and had it up and running, within a week!. I could rant but this isn't the place. I saw an old familiar BSW on Lawrence Ave and dated before years ago. Piercings on her eyelid and lip. Worst date ever years ago!. Glanced at her and kept it movin'. Accountability is a dish served cold!. Overall, fail. Will try nevt week.

  10. #9894

    Post placements

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Right here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ated-subjects..

    If you scroll down there is a forum intended for STD-related comments, even those original ideas that would often end with 'just saying'.
    I agree wtith Nrimus. It's probably best if we post in the designated sections. SA category, massage, health issues and the rest.

  11. #9893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by DionHunk  [View Original Post]
    Good question. I usually refrain from fs with them. Even during a CBJ I hold my condom with a ring so that no uncovered contact happens. I am just paranoid LOL. But this definitely reduces the fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by InATrance92  [View Original Post]
    Just curious for those of you who are bare batcking these girls are you regularly tested or on "PREP"? I would never touch anyone without protection, just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid96  [View Original Post]
    I've always been paranoid, and almost always do covered.

    It used to be that PREP, Truvada, etc, used to cost thousands of dollars per month, but it now looks like they may be covered by insurance, and it looks like Mark Cuban's drug company sells it for $17 a month.

    If there's a better place to post the question, let us know.
    Right here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ated-subjects..

    If you scroll down there is a forum intended for STD-related comments, even those original ideas that would often end with 'just saying'.

  12. #9892

    Great question about diseases

    Quote Originally Posted by InATrance92  [View Original Post]
    Just curious for those of you who are bare batcking these girls are you regularly tested or on "PREP"? I would never touch anyone without protection, just saying.
    I've always been paranoid, and almost always do covered.

    It used to be that PREP, Truvada, etc, used to cost thousands of dollars per month, but it now looks like they may be covered by insurance, and it looks like Mark Cuban's drug company sells it for $17 a month.

    If there's a better place to post the question, let us know.

  13. #9891

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by InATrance92  [View Original Post]
    Just curious for those of you who are bare batcking these girls are you regularly tested or on "PREP"? I would never touch anyone without protection, just saying.
    Good question. I usually refrain from fs with them. Even during a CBJ I hold my condom with a ring so that no uncovered contact happens. I am just paranoid LOL. But this definitely reduces the fun.

  14. #9890

    Amber

    Saw amber this AM, green sweat top / bottom combination. Makeup and red lipstick. WSW. Saw her towards the back side of NMS. I saw Christine as well, drove away as fast as I could. Amber was nice. BBFSCIP. Nice and clean at the bottom. No drama and BS. Treated her DD at Stop and Shop as it was already opened. Not much activity this AM. But, I caught her at the right moment.

  15. #9889

    Question

    Just curious for those of you who are bare batcking these girls are you regularly tested or on "PREP"? I would never touch anyone without protection, just saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape