Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 19309
-
09-26-23 18:37 #15964Senior Member

Posts: 66Julia Robhearts
Any intel or recent encounters with Julia? Never got to see her due to communication problems, was thinking of giving it another chance but the line I had was crickets and her ad is down. Any updates would be appreciated.
-
09-26-23 15:07 #15963Senior Member

Posts: 791Taylor
Agreed. Lots of info available but unfortunately a waste of time.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 14:39 #15962Senior Member

Posts: 2959The odds of successfully meeting with Taylor
I was thinking the angel wings were more indicative of you being dead by the time you get there! From my experience, and several posts I've read, her comms are HORRIBLE and she's as likely to pull a Casper on you as she is to actually meet with you.
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 13:52 #15961Senior Member

Posts: 84Is that where heaven is located?
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 13:38 #15960Senior Member

Posts: 151Taylor
Taylor has those distinctive Angel Wings on each side of her lower abdomen.
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 12:24 #15959Senior Member

Posts: 2959Taylor aka Tay
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
Yep, OG had it right, search "Taylor" and you'll find all the info you need! She had gone by that name for the past few years, appears to have shortened it to "Tay" recently. Rarely a good sign when a provider changes names!
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 12:18 #15958Senior Member

Posts: 84Taylor
There are several post about her.
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 11:57 #15957Banned Member

Posts: 1739Taylor
Do your homework pornstar Taylor plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
09-26-23 11:51 #15956Senior Member

Posts: 75Yaya let's Play
Anyone have info on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...y/508403028903
-
09-25-23 10:07 #15955Senior Member

Posts: 112Very true, I was in Panama two times. I believe the cost of everything else is much higher than Colombia. But I'm down for either places. I won't discriminate lool.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 10:05 #15954Senior Member

Posts: 112What was very shocking to me was the fact that very very few spoke English, but that is what adds to the excitement and the fun. Nothing that Google Translate can't handle. You will be giggling and laughing because the translate app will be totally wrong and cause lots of laughter. The attitudes are beyond what you have seen. The women are extremely friendly and my gosh do they get in to it. Like a gf you haven't seen in 5 years.
Originally Posted by DevDx2023
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 22:04 #15953Banned Member

Posts: 120Michelle
Everyone has been raving about Michelle on this forum, so I checked her out last week. I was not disappointed in the least. Great comms, her new incall location in Satellite Beach is nice, she is very sweet & doesn't make you feel rushed at all. A little pricey at $$$ an hour but totally worth it, I just wish I could afford to see her more often. 10/10.
-
09-23-23 09:23 #15952Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Al3 jA Wasted time!!
I believe she has ghosted many on here in the past, including myself. When she was in the nice apartment on 192, I got ghosted right when I made it to the parking lot. I was pretty chapped about that and took a few months for me to make another attempt. This time I asked for an HR to maybe get to meet her. This time the coms were great all the way and was able to meet her. She was very friendly and I did have a great time she seemed to as well. However, the ride was over right at the hhr mark. The price for the HR track was pretty steep, $$. 8. Steeper considering the track veered off only half way down it. There has been a many occasions I wake early and see her post. Sometimes I consider texting her, but I remember my ghosting and the many others I read about so I just put the phone down and go back to bed.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
I never have an issue with a provider not answering a text or saying they are busy. But as her ad says "first come first serve", I am not going to race getting ready and drive for a scheduled time with a good probability the train already left the station with a rider that arrived 5 minutes before.
Rusty Z.
-
09-22-23 21:05 #15951Senior Member

Posts: 559Self promotion?
Got to love the "newbie" with a great review after a chick gets a shitty one!
Originally Posted by Efg987
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 21:01 #15950Senior Member

Posts: 559I married a Colombian.
An even better option, in my opinion is Panama City Panama. You get hot chicks from all over South America, and some Russian and Ukrainian to boot. I had this 22 year old Colombian for $80 American for 2 hrs when I was there. Best thing is more people speak English, and it's American dollars.
Originally Posted by Playfull
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





