Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 1224 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15965
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob277  [View Original Post]
    Any intel or recent encounters with Julia? Never got to see her due to communication problems, was thinking of giving it another chance but the line I had was crickets and her ad is down. Any updates would be appreciated.
    You got luck to not meet up, but like BB2 said ask willie that's his lady!!

    Bs.

  2. #15964

    Julia Robhearts

    Any intel or recent encounters with Julia? Never got to see her due to communication problems, was thinking of giving it another chance but the line I had was crickets and her ad is down. Any updates would be appreciated.

  3. #15963

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the angel wings were more indicative of you being dead by the time you get there! From my experience, and several posts I've read, her comms are HORRIBLE and she's as likely to pull a Casper on you as she is to actually meet with you.
    Agreed. Lots of info available but unfortunately a waste of time.

  4. #15962

    The odds of successfully meeting with Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    Is that where heaven is located?
    I was thinking the angel wings were more indicative of you being dead by the time you get there! From my experience, and several posts I've read, her comms are HORRIBLE and she's as likely to pull a Casper on you as she is to actually meet with you.

  5. #15961
    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    Taylor has those distinctive Angel Wings on each side of her lower abdomen.
    Is that where heaven is located?

  6. #15960

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Taylor has those distinctive Angel Wings on each side of her lower abdomen.

  7. #15959

    Taylor aka Tay

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    There are several post about her.
    Yep, OG had it right, search "Taylor" and you'll find all the info you need! She had gone by that name for the past few years, appears to have shortened it to "Tay" recently. Rarely a good sign when a provider changes names!

  8. #15958

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    There are several post about her.

  9. #15957

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Do your homework pornstar Taylor plenty of reviews.

    Bs.

  10. #15956

    Yaya let's Play


  11. #15955
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    An even better option, in my opinion is Panama City Panama. You get hot chicks from all over South America, and some Russian and Ukrainian to boot. I had this 22 year old Colombian for $80 American for 2 hrs when I was there. Best thing is more people speak English, and it's American dollars.
    Very true, I was in Panama two times. I believe the cost of everything else is much higher than Colombia. But I'm down for either places. I won't discriminate lool.

  12. #15954
    Quote Originally Posted by DevDx2023  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info and website. Sounds like its worth saving for. Do you see any communication barriers for those of us who don't speak Espaol?
    What was very shocking to me was the fact that very very few spoke English, but that is what adds to the excitement and the fun. Nothing that Google Translate can't handle. You will be giggling and laughing because the translate app will be totally wrong and cause lots of laughter. The attitudes are beyond what you have seen. The women are extremely friendly and my gosh do they get in to it. Like a gf you haven't seen in 5 years.

  13. #15953

    Michelle

    Everyone has been raving about Michelle on this forum, so I checked her out last week. I was not disappointed in the least. Great comms, her new incall location in Satellite Beach is nice, she is very sweet & doesn't make you feel rushed at all. A little pricey at $$$ an hour but totally worth it, I just wish I could afford to see her more often. 10/10.

  14. #15952

    Re: Al3 jA Wasted time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So after seeing her Skip add.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/391463335113

    I sent her a text Tuesday morning to set up a date for the evening. I was staying at Comfort suites told her I would msger her when I left Jacksonville with my ETA. Got on the road around 1:30, told her anytime after 5:00. She responded shortly there after and said great 5 would work. After arriving at hotel I confirmed and was told she was mowing the lawn then needed a shower at 4:30. At 6:30 she asks if I'm ready I responded yes and that's the last I heard from her till 1:15 am. She apologized said she passed out and continued to msg me saying she was coming. First it was 2 am, then excuses. Again she verified I was ready told her had to be before 4 am again no show. One last try her saying 4:10. At 4:20 I got up to go to work. A night full of games. What a waste of time.
    I believe she has ghosted many on here in the past, including myself. When she was in the nice apartment on 192, I got ghosted right when I made it to the parking lot. I was pretty chapped about that and took a few months for me to make another attempt. This time I asked for an HR to maybe get to meet her. This time the coms were great all the way and was able to meet her. She was very friendly and I did have a great time she seemed to as well. However, the ride was over right at the hhr mark. The price for the HR track was pretty steep, $$. 8. Steeper considering the track veered off only half way down it. There has been a many occasions I wake early and see her post. Sometimes I consider texting her, but I remember my ghosting and the many others I read about so I just put the phone down and go back to bed.

    I never have an issue with a provider not answering a text or saying they are busy. But as her ad says "first come first serve", I am not going to race getting ready and drive for a scheduled time with a good probability the train already left the station with a rider that arrived 5 minutes before.

    Rusty Z.

  15. #15951

    Self promotion?

    Quote Originally Posted by Efg987  [View Original Post]
    Saw her Tuesday morning. She works nights, so early morning probably a good time. She seems to post around 6 AM. She's in a rundown rental house, but nice neighborhood. Decent looking female roommate, I didn't ask if she wanted to join. She complained she was really sleepy and running on fumes, but put on a nice performance. Amazing BBBJ that almost made me pop. CFS Cowgirl, Mish, Doggy. Finished on the BBBJ but no CIM, just went to HJ. Some light kissing, and lots of rubbing and fondling, a not bad GFE. Vapes a lot, but no smoking. Thin, no baby damage, small cute tits.

    Sorry HardHat, I think I wore her out, b / c she was ready to pass out asleep after that.
    Got to love the "newbie" with a great review after a chick gets a shitty one!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape