Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4254
-
10-04-23 15:18 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 1544Ha!
I had someone over recently that I've seen a few times (not going to name her here) and the last time I was with her, I pounded her her pretty hard on and off for a little over an hour (which she likes). We finally had to stop because she was too sore. I was just looking at her reviews on the other board, a guy saw her immediately after me (date and time fit right after leaving my place). I'm not going to quote him exactly (to keep her private), but basically he said she told him he had a big dick and he needed to take it slow and gentle on her. He was bragging that she couldn't take his big dick. The truth was she had just taken a heavy pounding from a slightly larger than average dick and was sore.
But, I guess it works. I'm happy and he's happy and she got paid.
-
10-02-23 21:47 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 2422Precise point
Spot on that's exactly what's been floating around lately LOL. Worse is some of those peeps might threaten the provider with extreme means, iykyk.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 19:39 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 352Unfortunately, there's a lot of Captain Save-A-Ho's on the other board. I wouldn't be surprised if they search this board, find some "evidence," and then PM the girl and be like "hey, I'm so sorry to tell you this, but this was said about you on the other board. ".
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
But also, there's a lot of idiots EVERYWHERE. Those morons will read what's posted here or from back channel info and then when a provider doesn't provide the service they THOUGHT they were going to get, they say something like "well someone told me that you do _ service" and spoils it for everybody else.
-
10-02-23 19:10 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 694RE: Narcs / Lurks
I'll pile-on as others have stated, girls do read this board. Their managers do as well.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 17:52 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 1544It happened to me with a stripper about a year ago. I know one the bouncers at Kittens is on this board. Consequently, it's been about a year since I've been to a strip club.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 17:47 #2659Banned Member

Posts: 510There are girls out there in the strip clubs and on AA that absolutely do read this board.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 17:08 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 216Narcs or lurks.
So I posted about a visit with a certain stripper in the strip club reports, and she got back to me about it. Not directly, but she said "community talks". Sooooo, either she lurks the board / searches her name, or someone here went and told her what someone said about her on a board. If its the latter, what a ***** move. Its the former, yikes.
Which one of yalls a narc to pretend to get in her good graces?
-
09-30-23 22:24 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 2422New trend
Could it be a glitch or same fake stuff? They needa filter duplicates.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 11:44 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 179I thought multiple accounts gets you banned?
Here are multiple ads in close proximity to one another using the same phone number and same pictures. In one, she's 19 and 5'2", while in the other she's 22, and 5'4".
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eeleewaywetter
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?501266-TatiMami
Caveat emptor!
-
09-30-23 01:11 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 196Jfc she has more than 3 x the amount of written alerts than she does reviews. Anyone with a memory will recall this one was always trouble, cannot stop robbing dudes. Lost a lot of weight but she still looks like a Neanderthal.
Originally Posted by Ficus
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 20:52 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 177I know her and who she really is. She is a major drama queen and likes the poor me give me attention. She is also a convicted felon that robbed a clients.
Originally Posted by Ficus
[View Original Post]
These women can be horrible human beings. If you ever need an example of why you never trust them she would be a poster child.
-
09-29-23 20:10 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 99Alert Machines
Boy, LaReeina9228 sure posts a lot of alerts. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?107650-LaReina9228.
It reminds me of that old Despair.com poster: https://despair.com/products/dysfunc...2f939418&_ss=r.
-
09-27-23 15:38 #2652Banned Member

Posts: 510Uhhhhh? Huh?
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 11:59 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 300Maybe he got married young in an arranged marriage.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 02:16 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 88That GPS bored looks pretty dead. I think a lot of guys have found what they are looking for elsewhere.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





