Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 4254
-
09-22-23 10:38 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 2422Market compromised with shills / simps
Very accurate and spot on my friend; chicks that are spoiled by utr folks turned them into gps creatures and this is why we have no respect, the game is ruined by those that arent willing to play smart. And 99% of the time those are the peeps that are defending / shilling for these chicks on forums which defeats the purpose of the game and made life more challenging for us.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 02:08 #2648Banned Member

Posts: 510Good guy
Protip: Never let these hoes know you are a good guy. It never works out well. You are just marking yourself as a target. I was reminded of this myself today when I got a text message from a girl I have seen half a dozen or so times. I gave her 200 for an outcall visit to my house a couple of days ago, today she texts me that she's stranded near my house and her gas tank is on empty cause her client that she saw didn't pay her! I'll take it off your next appointment blah blah or cash app it back to you later tonight. Sure. She probably would take it off my next appointment, cash app it later? Who knows. If you do stuff like this tho even one time they will treat you like an ATM. They already are. Don't make the mistake and ever give in to these sob stories. Even if they are true. I've done it a few times in the past but not ever again for anybody. Why? Because I'm a good guy and once they know that they will try and exploit that esp if you come across as having money like I do.
On the other board I saw some messages from a guy who was giving thousands of dollars in loans and shit to one of the providers over there because he fell victim to the sob stories LOL! Like many thousands. That's why I laugh so hard at those simps. Privately they are giving money to these hoes for groceries and shit outside of the dates. I am hiring you for a job. Outside of the job you are not getting any money from me. I paid you 200 a couple of days ago you should have filled up your tank and been more responsible with your money. I am really tired of the drama and the games these girls play, that's by far the worst aspect of this shit. The girls are usually the lowest of the low and / or drug addicts.
-
09-17-23 03:11 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 451Kudos
We need to start a Ask BBKiNG thread! LOL.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 12:07 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 2184Most on this list were known or at least some knowledge that it was an option. I did not know Shelby offered it, but my saying always has been that all of them are BB'ing someone (that is just a fact). God how I would love to come deep inside Shelby Creams.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 03:16 #2645Banned Member

Posts: 510Incel
Gold post from the other board on a discussion about BBBJ's.
"BBBJ is a must for me. Since I didn't receive my first until the age of 38 (I've got to make up for lost opportunities.
Providers who do offer it receive further attention. Those who don't, don't.
It works for me. ".
This guy didn't have an actual blowjob until he was 38 and he publicly admits this! Oh boy. This is your average hobbyist on that board and the people paying crazy rates for little to no service and all protected.
-
09-15-23 08:47 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 223Zoey Slay
Zoey Slay too?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 20:00 #2643Banned Member

Posts: 510Simp ghosted
"She was enthusiastic, swore she'd communicate when I asked her if she promised to not flake out. We were supposed to meet at eight and she said she was about to leave at 7:30.
Out a room and a night wasted. Changed my whole schedule for the week to make it happen. Really lame. ".
This is a recent post from the other board. I absolutely piss myself when I read stuff like this. Guy changed his whole schedule around (presumably at work) just so he could take a night off and meet up with some hooker who is a 5. If I worked some 9-5 job I would never in my life consider changing my schedule to meet up with some hooker off that board LOL.
-
09-07-23 18:39 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 1102I have now barebacked everyone on this list except Kana and Shelby Creams.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 16:03 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 2027And bipolar
Also many of them are bipolar. It's like a surprise each time who you will be visiting.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 17:24 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 694I don't know why he went back to her after she complained on his first (very nice) review that he only gave her 4/5 stars and called him a tweaker, LOL. That would completely turn me off. I don't care how hot or good a hooker's service is, pull something like that I'll very quickly drop her from my payroll.
Originally Posted by Ficus
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 16:49 #2639Banned Member

Posts: 510Most of those ****** on that board are drug addicts / alcoholics and / or nut cases. It's funny how TNA has a rule against talking about drug use. What a BS rule. Then again the simps would have there whole lives shattered if they found out these princesses are actually just loser drug addicts. I laugh my ass off every time I see somebody make a comment about how they are going to take time off work to go and drive an hour to see a provider! Like it's a vacation or something to go hang out with a drug addict and get a CBJ in some dumpy incall! These guys are fkn cringe.
Originally Posted by WarDog1960
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 13:44 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 55Wow
It's free entertainment seeing some of this shit haha.
Originally Posted by Ficus
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 13:34 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 99Imagine if he gave her three stars.
Grab your popcorn.
How it started: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....he%92s-the-one.
How it's going: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....omplete-Psycho.
-
09-02-23 23:15 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 440Drive
Drive-- the only long drive worth making for p4 p is Vancouver BC. Besides the amazing quality and good pricing the city itself is amazing for the amount of beautiful people you see. I have never in my life seen so many gorgeous Asians as up there. No need to go to Asia, it came to you.
-
09-02-23 15:49 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 99Don't go into the scary house
This review is interesting: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....plete-shitshow.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
While I applaud it being posted with such lurid detail (and I anticipate its eventual removal because of the two-pack reference), the whole backstory is a litany of warning flags. I found myself screaming "Don't go into the scary house. ".











Reply With Quote




