Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 19298
-
09-22-23 12:28 #15923Senior Member

Posts: 214I been needing a vacation, thanks for the detailed information!
Originally Posted by Playfull
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 11:19 #15922Senior Member

Posts: 43LEO at LSME's house
I drove past Marcie's house yesterday afternoon (did not have an appointment, was just in the neighborhood) and saw Sheriff car in the driveway, and deputies on the front porch. There was a group of 5-6 people (neighbors?) standing on the sidewalk. Looks like that's going to be a no fly zone for me, can't risk getting involved in that drama. Be careful guys.
-
09-22-23 11:11 #15921Senior Member

Posts: 112Colombia
Gentlemen, just got back from a long vacation in Bogota. I just want to say, I felt like I died and went straight in heaven. $50 for an hour with the most stunning 21 year olds you have ever laid your eyes on. Did I mention this is at your hotel? The beauty of these girls are off the chart, the attitudes are like a long lost girl friend. I chose my girls from www.photoprepagos.com. The flight ticket was $250. Hotels can be as low as $40/ night (a very nice hotel). Drinks and great dinner for two about $30. My point. Save your money and take a trip and come back 20 years younger. That will put things in perspective very quickly.
-
09-21-23 23:47 #15920Senior Member

Posts: 634Well I'll rain on the parade a bit. She's running a misspelled list of rules and regulations and then is posting fake pictures in her ad. Unless someone can provide a referral then you're likely to encounter someone very different than what's pictured.
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 19:11 #15919Senior Member

Posts: 84I hope she is as good as the ad says. We could use another quality provider in the portfolio.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
OG
-
09-21-23 16:44 #15918Banned Member

Posts: 1739Cute face slim waist
Anyone have info on this one? She seems legit communication is on point! Decent rates outcall or cardates only!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/154726020
Bs.
-
09-21-23 13:00 #15917Regular Member

Posts: 2Al3 jA, Aleja?
Saw her Tuesday morning. She works nights, so early morning probably a good time. She seems to post around 6 AM. She's in a rundown rental house, but nice neighborhood. Decent looking female roommate, I didn't ask if she wanted to join. She complained she was really sleepy and running on fumes, but put on a nice performance. Amazing BBBJ that almost made me pop. CFS Cowgirl, Mish, Doggy. Finished on the BBBJ but no CIM, just went to HJ. Some light kissing, and lots of rubbing and fondling, a not bad GFE. Vapes a lot, but no smoking. Thin, no baby damage, small cute tits.
Sorry HardHat, I think I wore her out, b / c she was ready to pass out asleep after that.
-
09-21-23 12:16 #15916Senior Member

Posts: 791Al3 jA
Man, that is beyond frustrating. Back when she was over near 192/95 I saw her a few times and she was actually fairly reliable. But it seems to have been going down hill with her. In my experience extreme reliability goes right along with candy use, no real surprise.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 11:45 #15915Senior Member

Posts: 214Link goes to her number not the ad. Can you clarify please.
Originally Posted by PantyAnker
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 10:50 #15914Senior Member

Posts: 107Lol
After she hung up she probably decided to start plucking her eyebrows, then started disassembling all electronic devices in hotel room like clock radio to remove the DEA installed hidden camera watching all the psycho tweaker insanity. To her 10 hrs zipped by like a few minutes.
Originally Posted by Gwitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 10:10 #15913Senior Member

Posts: 103Totally a waste
https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/283439532118 Enough said.
-
09-21-23 09:48 #15912Senior Member

Posts: 1944Disappointing Providers
My goodness! It's amazing how many of you guys are having just unbelievable bad luck and terrible experiences with all these women in Brevard, but thanks for sharing because it will certainly help prevent others from making a mistake! Certainly, the names are self evident in the posts. Meanwhile, in Brevard there are still many UTRS and good providers available if you interested and do some research! And their names are self evident based on reviews on these pages.
-
09-20-23 19:47 #15911Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone seen this one goes by Diamond
Just wondering if any experience or feedback on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...c/201514693600
-
09-20-23 17:44 #15910Senior Member

Posts: 37Waste of time and seems ignorant the way she speaks through her texts. Tried to setup an hour, once confirmed she asked how long it will take to get to Merrit Island I said 15-20 min she said OK. Texted her I was 5 min away and crickets, got to MI sent a few texts and called once still crickets nothing. This was around 4 pm, she replied 2:34 am not apologizing but saying that she was ready now LOL freaking junkies.
Originally Posted by JasonFla83
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 09:12 #15909Regular Member

Posts: 24Mikia
I would proceed with caution, she posts ads with her boyfriend as a 2nd but I've also seen pictures in her ads with what appears to be management in the background.
Originally Posted by JasonFla83
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




