Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23758

    Amber (On eros)

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    I am really disappointed in you guys! Nobody told me about this charm!! Rocked my socks off!

    Well, here ya go. If your into this like me! Great lady, aims to please. Please don't txt me with stupid questions. Like address, $$, parking, etc.

    Again, great gal.aims to please Don't wait.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...3.htm?cat=4433
    I saw this review and after checking Autumn's eros post decided to check her out. Comms were easy and quick, we set up a visit for early the next day at a safe location in Durham County.

    As TourMud stated she is a great lady, I enjoyed being with her the entire time, any nerves dissipated with greetings. I booked an hr so we had time to chat and ease into our visit. Autumn was very responsive, and got into it right away, remaining enthuisastic until I blew.

    I won't hesitate to repeat. I will share any more detail requested by Senior Members.

  2. #23757

    XNoa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcoffee  [View Original Post]
    I've asked for her info in the past and never got it. I'd love her info if anyone has it.
    Sent. Check your inbox.

  3. #23756

    Xnoa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    With your number of post. I highly doubt she will see you. But you never know and best you reach out to Muchtwomuch. Wish you luck.
    I've asked for her info in the past and never got it. I'd love her info if anyone has it.

  4. #23755

    Xnoa

    Quote Originally Posted by SisyphusLookin  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping to get info for Noa as I would love to see her.
    With your number of post. I highly doubt she will see you. But you never know and best you reach out to Muchtwomuch. Wish you luck.

  5. #23754
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    For 800 you could get a 500 round trip to Tijuana and fuck 6 girls that are 10 times hotter than any working girl raleigh has seen in the past 10 years.
    More like $700 round trip, but I get your point. What location does make the most sense for something like that from Raleigh for a long weekend I. E. Not too far -- is it Tijuana?

  6. #23753

    1st one

    I've seen the first one. I would say pics are fairly accurate. Face not that attractive. Not a bad session but nothing really stood out. Therefore I haven't repeated. She was in a private residence when I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ907  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I'm going to be in Raleigh for the day and was looking to get an itch scratched. I was wondering if anyone has any info or knew if any of the below were legit. Thanks again for all your help!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/909978404617.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/690519978237.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/930959667241.

    4. Any updates on JLo? I've heard some good reports and then some saying she's went downhill, but she's been on my list for a hot minute.

    Stay safe, and happy mongering!

  7. #23752
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. It's to the point now I'm really wondering who is paying these prices. I guess I could afford it if it were only once a month but the opportunity cost on spending more than 3-400 on a hooker is crazy. 800 is essentially a flight + 2-3 days in a tropical destination which for many will bring more joy and satisfaction than 1 hour with a hooker. Ultimately guys can spend what they want but I feel like some of the pricing is getting a bit obnoxious. I had one the other day quote me 400/ hr for all covered no kissing and no multiples. Today one quoted me 500 for the hour and said 400 gets a hh (great deal I know right). While I don't expect the 60 qv days to come back, again I feel like some of the pricing is getting crazy especially since many providers have 0 reviews and aren't local to the area.

    Honestly at todays prices, dating and / or being in a long term relationship is really a better deal.
    For 800 you could get a 500 round trip to Tijuana and fuck 6 girls that are 10 times hotter than any working girl raleigh has seen in the past 10 years.

  8. #23751

    Info for Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bh400  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to hop on and leave a review for her but you pretty much covered my experiences with her. I've been seeing her for a while now and she is definitely a favorite of mine. Always a fun time and I usually feel like a rockstar after seeing her. She really is a very cool person to hang out with and chat about different topics. I'm always intrigued with where our conversations go.

    For anyone new to her, as always YMMV. If you come at Noa with respect and kindness you will go a long way with her.
    Was hoping to get info for Noa as I would love to see her.

  9. #23750

    Jlo

    Ghosted yesterday and today by jlo.

  10. #23749
    Quote Originally Posted by Love2023  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/brittanyb

    She will be here tomorrow-Saturday.
    All 3 posts of yours are about this Brittany lady. Don't think I've seen a more obvious self promo. Or a more obvious shilling, whichever one this is.

  11. #23748

    Melian

    BKS girl that I saw yesterday. Very sexy and was passionate. LFK, BBBJ, CFS. I would recommend. $$$ donation and she's here all week.

    https://www.models-world.com/washing...tysons-corner/

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3997317-364165

  12. #23747
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ907  [View Original Post]
    I got quoted with 800 for the hour.
    Ouch. It's to the point now I'm really wondering who is paying these prices. I guess I could afford it if it were only once a month but the opportunity cost on spending more than 3-400 on a hooker is crazy. 800 is essentially a flight + 2-3 days in a tropical destination which for many will bring more joy and satisfaction than 1 hour with a hooker. Ultimately guys can spend what they want but I feel like some of the pricing is getting a bit obnoxious. I had one the other day quote me 400/ hr for all covered no kissing and no multiples. Today one quoted me 500 for the hour and said 400 gets a hh (great deal I know right). While I don't expect the 60 qv days to come back, again I feel like some of the pricing is getting crazy especially since many providers have 0 reviews and aren't local to the area.

    Honestly at todays prices, dating and / or being in a long term relationship is really a better deal.

  13. #23746
    Quote Originally Posted by FlewD  [View Original Post]
    Called her, she responded a whole day later. Communication is shoddy but eh.
    Kendra is the best little shaved available.

  14. #23745

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Guessing the rates are ridiculous.
    I got quoted with 800 for the hour.

  15. #23744
    Quote Originally Posted by Love2023  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/brittanyb

    She will be here tomorrow- Saturday check her out she is one of the best and is reality TV star.
    Guessing the rates are ridiculous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape