Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 1472 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23728

    Xnoa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    With your number of post. I highly doubt she will see you. But you never know and best you reach out to Muchtwomuch. Wish you luck.
    I've asked for her info in the past and never got it. I'd love her info if anyone has it.

  2. #23727

    Xnoa

    Quote Originally Posted by SisyphusLookin  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping to get info for Noa as I would love to see her.
    With your number of post. I highly doubt she will see you. But you never know and best you reach out to Muchtwomuch. Wish you luck.

  3. #23726
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    For 800 you could get a 500 round trip to Tijuana and fuck 6 girls that are 10 times hotter than any working girl raleigh has seen in the past 10 years.
    More like $700 round trip, but I get your point. What location does make the most sense for something like that from Raleigh for a long weekend I. E. Not too far -- is it Tijuana?

  4. #23725

    1st one

    I've seen the first one. I would say pics are fairly accurate. Face not that attractive. Not a bad session but nothing really stood out. Therefore I haven't repeated. She was in a private residence when I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ907  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I'm going to be in Raleigh for the day and was looking to get an itch scratched. I was wondering if anyone has any info or knew if any of the below were legit. Thanks again for all your help!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/909978404617.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/690519978237.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/930959667241.

    4. Any updates on JLo? I've heard some good reports and then some saying she's went downhill, but she's been on my list for a hot minute.

    Stay safe, and happy mongering!

  5. #23724
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. It's to the point now I'm really wondering who is paying these prices. I guess I could afford it if it were only once a month but the opportunity cost on spending more than 3-400 on a hooker is crazy. 800 is essentially a flight + 2-3 days in a tropical destination which for many will bring more joy and satisfaction than 1 hour with a hooker. Ultimately guys can spend what they want but I feel like some of the pricing is getting a bit obnoxious. I had one the other day quote me 400/ hr for all covered no kissing and no multiples. Today one quoted me 500 for the hour and said 400 gets a hh (great deal I know right). While I don't expect the 60 qv days to come back, again I feel like some of the pricing is getting crazy especially since many providers have 0 reviews and aren't local to the area.

    Honestly at todays prices, dating and / or being in a long term relationship is really a better deal.
    For 800 you could get a 500 round trip to Tijuana and fuck 6 girls that are 10 times hotter than any working girl raleigh has seen in the past 10 years.

  6. #23723

    Info for Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bh400  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to hop on and leave a review for her but you pretty much covered my experiences with her. I've been seeing her for a while now and she is definitely a favorite of mine. Always a fun time and I usually feel like a rockstar after seeing her. She really is a very cool person to hang out with and chat about different topics. I'm always intrigued with where our conversations go.

    For anyone new to her, as always YMMV. If you come at Noa with respect and kindness you will go a long way with her.
    Was hoping to get info for Noa as I would love to see her.

  7. #23722

    Jlo

    Ghosted yesterday and today by jlo.

  8. #23721
    Quote Originally Posted by Love2023  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/brittanyb

    She will be here tomorrow-Saturday.
    All 3 posts of yours are about this Brittany lady. Don't think I've seen a more obvious self promo. Or a more obvious shilling, whichever one this is.

  9. #23720

    Melian

    BKS girl that I saw yesterday. Very sexy and was passionate. LFK, BBBJ, CFS. I would recommend. $$$ donation and she's here all week.

    https://www.models-world.com/washing...tysons-corner/

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3997317-364165

  10. #23719
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ907  [View Original Post]
    I got quoted with 800 for the hour.
    Ouch. It's to the point now I'm really wondering who is paying these prices. I guess I could afford it if it were only once a month but the opportunity cost on spending more than 3-400 on a hooker is crazy. 800 is essentially a flight + 2-3 days in a tropical destination which for many will bring more joy and satisfaction than 1 hour with a hooker. Ultimately guys can spend what they want but I feel like some of the pricing is getting a bit obnoxious. I had one the other day quote me 400/ hr for all covered no kissing and no multiples. Today one quoted me 500 for the hour and said 400 gets a hh (great deal I know right). While I don't expect the 60 qv days to come back, again I feel like some of the pricing is getting crazy especially since many providers have 0 reviews and aren't local to the area.

    Honestly at todays prices, dating and / or being in a long term relationship is really a better deal.

  11. #23718
    Quote Originally Posted by FlewD  [View Original Post]
    Called her, she responded a whole day later. Communication is shoddy but eh.
    Kendra is the best little shaved available.

  12. #23717

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Guessing the rates are ridiculous.
    I got quoted with 800 for the hour.

  13. #23716
    Quote Originally Posted by Love2023  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/brittanyb

    She will be here tomorrow- Saturday check her out she is one of the best and is reality TV star.
    Guessing the rates are ridiculous.

  14. #23715
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ907  [View Original Post]
    4. Any updates on JLo? I've heard some good reports and then some saying she's went downhill, but she's been on my list for a hot minute.

    Stay safe, and happy mongering!
    Called her, she responded a whole day later. Communication is shoddy but eh.

  15. #23714

    Nope

    I visited last week, before the OP, but I am guessing that she is like this most of the time when she gets a fix.

    I will not even go into all the red flags I ignored. But the highlight of my visit was when I had already given her the money and she said she needed to potty and then went and shot up in the bathroom. Then I got to watch her fall asleep with my cock in her mouth a dozen times. She would be doing ok, then fade away while letting her mouth slide down until I hit the back of her throat. Then she would gag on it for a second, jolt awake, and start back sucking.

    I finally got close enough by keeping her awake by bumping her ass with my foot when she would start to fall asleep so she stayed on task for a bit. Then I let her drift off so that I came right as she let my cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged on it. Shot half the load right down her throat making her gag even more.

    My fault for not bailing before I gave her the money. But I will not be seeing her again and she is very nearby my office which would make her a easy mid-day blowjob visit at work.

    Told her that the junk will kill her eventually. She gave the usual I have been shooting up for a long time and she is fine response. I expect to see her in a mugshot or obit soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape