Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 1472 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23732

    Jlo

    Ghosted yesterday and today by jlo.

  2. #23731
    Quote Originally Posted by Love2023  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/brittanyb

    She will be here tomorrow-Saturday.
    All 3 posts of yours are about this Brittany lady. Don't think I've seen a more obvious self promo. Or a more obvious shilling, whichever one this is.

  3. #23730

    Melian

    BKS girl that I saw yesterday. Very sexy and was passionate. LFK, BBBJ, CFS. I would recommend. $$$ donation and she's here all week.

    https://www.models-world.com/washing...tysons-corner/

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3997317-364165

  4. #23729
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ907  [View Original Post]
    I got quoted with 800 for the hour.
    Ouch. It's to the point now I'm really wondering who is paying these prices. I guess I could afford it if it were only once a month but the opportunity cost on spending more than 3-400 on a hooker is crazy. 800 is essentially a flight + 2-3 days in a tropical destination which for many will bring more joy and satisfaction than 1 hour with a hooker. Ultimately guys can spend what they want but I feel like some of the pricing is getting a bit obnoxious. I had one the other day quote me 400/ hr for all covered no kissing and no multiples. Today one quoted me 500 for the hour and said 400 gets a hh (great deal I know right). While I don't expect the 60 qv days to come back, again I feel like some of the pricing is getting crazy especially since many providers have 0 reviews and aren't local to the area.

    Honestly at todays prices, dating and / or being in a long term relationship is really a better deal.

  5. #23728
    Quote Originally Posted by FlewD  [View Original Post]
    Called her, she responded a whole day later. Communication is shoddy but eh.
    Kendra is the best little shaved available.

  6. #23727

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Guessing the rates are ridiculous.
    I got quoted with 800 for the hour.

  7. #23726
    Quote Originally Posted by Love2023  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/brittanyb

    She will be here tomorrow- Saturday check her out she is one of the best and is reality TV star.
    Guessing the rates are ridiculous.

  8. #23725
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ907  [View Original Post]
    4. Any updates on JLo? I've heard some good reports and then some saying she's went downhill, but she's been on my list for a hot minute.

    Stay safe, and happy mongering!
    Called her, she responded a whole day later. Communication is shoddy but eh.

  9. #23724

    Nope

    I visited last week, before the OP, but I am guessing that she is like this most of the time when she gets a fix.

    I will not even go into all the red flags I ignored. But the highlight of my visit was when I had already given her the money and she said she needed to potty and then went and shot up in the bathroom. Then I got to watch her fall asleep with my cock in her mouth a dozen times. She would be doing ok, then fade away while letting her mouth slide down until I hit the back of her throat. Then she would gag on it for a second, jolt awake, and start back sucking.

    I finally got close enough by keeping her awake by bumping her ass with my foot when she would start to fall asleep so she stayed on task for a bit. Then I let her drift off so that I came right as she let my cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged on it. Shot half the load right down her throat making her gag even more.

    My fault for not bailing before I gave her the money. But I will not be seeing her again and she is very nearby my office which would make her a easy mid-day blowjob visit at work.

    Told her that the junk will kill her eventually. She gave the usual I have been shooting up for a long time and she is fine response. I expect to see her in a mugshot or obit soon.

  10. #23723

    Klassy / Kendra

    Saw Klassy this morning thanks to your reviews. Cool girl very chill. Comms were easy. Got to place in Raleigh semi clean room not bad at all. Went for 2 pop bbj / cim for 80. Was very good felt sensual. Rubbed it across her face kissed it, very good bls which I like and ended with cim. Baby damage in body but I didn't mind still very petite. Would repeat.

  11. #23722
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 3

    Hi

    [Deleted by Admin]If you make another fake user to post shit about yourself I'll edit it to say you rob your tricks.

    A2

  12. #23721

    Searching

    Hey everyone. I'm going to be in Raleigh for the day and was looking to get an itch scratched. I was wondering if anyone has any info or knew if any of the below were legit. Thanks again for all your help!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/909978404617.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/690519978237.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/930959667241.

    4. Any updates on JLo? I've heard some good reports and then some saying she's went downhill, but she's been on my list for a hot minute.

    Stay safe, and happy mongering!

  13. #23720

    Same thing happened to me

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/690519978237

    Easy appointment setup via text. Sent a text when I was OTW. It got a reply. Parked at a good hotel. Sent another message that I was there waited 10 minutes and text another message to not send me the room number and bye. I guess I'm spoiled by my regulars. If they are running behind, they text me before I head there way.

    She did finally send me a text. The explanation was. Tell me if you have heard this one before. I fell asleep.
    I wonder if anyone has actually seen her?

  14. #23719

    Scammer Thief Taylor / Kayla / Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Taylor now. I wonder how she can keep doing that sh $t. Someday, she'll end up meeting someone who's not as compliant with the robbery, someone that will send the cops her way out of revenge.
    Ha, she's clearly reading this thread and has now changed her name to Kandi and took new pics while covering her face with her hands. I'm sure next she'll try Candi / Candy / Kandy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kandi.jpg‎  

  15. #23718

    Name change

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Taylor now. I wonder how she can keep doing that sh $t. Someday, she'll end up meeting someone who's not as compliant with the robbery, someone that will send the cops her way out of revenge.
    No problem. These ladies read the forum. They see guys asking for info on them even though they have many bad reviews. They know when they change their name, most guys won't post and out them. They know many guys don't believe shit stinks. Too many guys believe that their experience will be different. That's how they continue to get away with it. I could say more but the last time I posted on here about other reasons I got demoted.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape