Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 9866
-
09-25-23 17:56 #9116Banned Member

Posts: 1036Now It Makes Sense!
Yet right away, We have another Monger that has reported different Results.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
That would go along with the Gossip between the AMP Girls about Andir. They call him the "Creepy Guy from Florida", who shuffles when He walks. Seems Emma doesn't want to get personal with Andir's Little Guy for any amount of Money. Some Girl's do have their limits for dealing with Disgusting Customers.
Originally Posted by TheLastPanda
[View Original Post]
Read the writing on the wall. She doesn't want to, because your disgusting, and She can't stomach performing a Sexual Act with You! You wouldn't want the poor Girl to vomit on you, would you?
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 17:38 #9115Senior Member

Posts: 1247Oh shit, not this crazy degenerate fuck again.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
I am not Rupert2 and I have never posted from the Rupert2 account.
Seriously, could you post something more meaningful besides this never-ending schizophrenic bullshit you post over the last couple of years? Could you finally go somewhere and write something about it? Like, 'MooMoo gave head and fucked me with a wooden dildo in the ass. The best experience ever. "
-
09-25-23 13:11 #9114Banned Member

Posts: 1036Same Guy, Same Game!
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
Calling yourself a "Fuckface"? Par for the Course! If I may remind the viewing audience, Dissociative Identity Disorder! Also called DID or Multiple Personality Disorder. A Disorder characterized by the presence of two or more Distinct Personality States. He does it all the time!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
No need to be a Psychiatrist, to see you have Serious Issues.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 10:42 #9113Senior Member

Posts: 1247Enema for Rupert
Hey fuckface! How's your stupidity going?
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 14:39 #9112Senior Member

Posts: 172Haha good catch MMartin, then he comes back at you with sarcasm? What a fucking clown.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 05:18 #9111Regular Member

Posts: 24Mea culpa, I am too lazy, why recreate something that someone already did a good job in writing. Here it is if you want original.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
Contacted Marcele via txt early, easy communication and set up. Upon arrival at the place in tham, was directed without delay. I was received wearing a sexy outfit, nothing over the top, just right. Placed flowers on the side, which she did not pay detail attention. I opted for hh, so went to business. I am usually shy during first encounter, she made me feel comfortable at all times, never felt rush, left satisfied and thinking of going back before she leave. Afterward small talk about her future plans. Started with BBBJ, then she allowed for daty, which I enjoyed as well. No fiv. And finish with the main course. (Is this better MMartin?) I hope I pass this time.
-
09-23-23 02:12 #9110Senior Member

Posts: 356Plagiarize much?
Originally Posted by Demmacssawi
[View Original Post]
A doubt the legitimacy of your post Soapberry, or are you just too lazy to come up with you own comments so you used someone else's comments from a different provider.
Originally Posted by SoapBerry
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 21:38 #9109Regular Member

Posts: 24Marcele
I went and saw her at her incall in the Western suburbs. She is a very sweet and gracious provider. She was very GFE with me, including BBBJ, 250 hh, same as the pictures, will repeat, she is here until end of the month.
-
09-19-23 15:41 #9108Douchebag

Posts: 137Hey shit stain, why do you lie about being from America?
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 11:16 #9107Senior Member

Posts: 1247Are you a psychiatrist now? I thought you were making money by plowing snow. Well, apparently googling is your strong side.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 10:49 #9106Senior Member

Posts: 1247Ouch, I am hurt! Take it easier on me, my Chinese friend.
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
Also, do you realize that different providers at different stores charge different amount of monies for similar services? Yes, I am talking about you assuming that if Rachel at 32 would do things for 140 in total, that should be applied to other locations as well (558 in your case). Seriously, you are the dumbest motherfucker I have ever encountered on this board.
-
09-13-23 06:32 #9105Banned Member

Posts: 1036Medical Assistance Needed
Already addressed this in my previous Post. Can't you Read and Comprehend? Shades of DumDum?
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Says the Guy suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder! Also called DID or Multiple Personality Disorder. A Disorder characterized by the presence of two or more Distinct Personality States. Usually a reaction to trauma as a way to help a person avoid bad memories.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Reach into your Bag of Personas and consult with Doctor Terry on your Prognosis. What could your trauma have been? Losing your Virginity?
Seriously Loony Tunes!
-
09-12-23 22:48 #9104Senior Member

Posts: 224What a dumb fuck are you. I am not a pimp of Emma or Coco like you so how would I recognize those ****** like you do. You recognize those cheap ****** because you are their pimp. I am not.
Go fuck yourself you cheap motherfucker dumb fuck.
Since when not being able to differentiate between two cheap ****** has become a thing of intelligence?
Are you that dumb?
I am sure you could not even graduate high school let alone going to college or else you would your brain for something superior than wasting your energy in remembering the names or faces of those two cheap ******.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 21:00 #9103Senior Member

Posts: 1247One more
Haha, one more: I am not Wiseass and I have never posted from the Wiseass account.
The old faggot Wiseass worries me a little — his schizophrenic fantasies are on the entirely new and troublesome level now.
-
09-12-23 20:27 #9102Senior Member

Posts: 1247Same old bullshit again, and again, and again. Are you sure that you and Billy (aka Jack617, the urine-loving faggot) are two different degenerate fucks and not the same old suburban imbecile? You sure sound pretty much identical.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
More importantly, I am not Dannymn and I have never posted from the Dannymn account.
Go ahead, and state the same for both GaryG and Dannymn. Not going to happen, right?
Speaking of 10K, honestly, I am not proud of it. I was trying to fuck her for a really long time. It took me a year to convince her to do that, and she eventually agreed for 10K. ‘How do you feel?’, she asked afterwards. And said ‘I feel stupid’. LOL!








Reply With Quote






