Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 658 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9116
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Now It Makes Sense!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    55X in Waltham. Fully naked. A lot of kissing and hugging. You can eat her as much as you want to. No sex for any amount. She has a sweet personality. Does not understand a word of English which a common thing at 55X. You can communicate through the translator.
    Yet right away, We have another Monger that has reported different Results.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastPanda  [View Original Post]
    Have finished onto her titties twice; once she initiated and led me off the bed as she knelt down in front of me and finished me onto her and let my extract glisten in the dim light. Second she finished me onto her while I was laying down. Also gotten a BBBJ from her but she was not experienced.
    That would go along with the Gossip between the AMP Girls about Andir. They call him the "Creepy Guy from Florida", who shuffles when He walks. Seems Emma doesn't want to get personal with Andir's Little Guy for any amount of Money. Some Girl's do have their limits for dealing with Disgusting Customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Emma is sooo sweet I am melting when with her. She could extract so much from me, but she does not want to. The sweetest baby ever.
    Read the writing on the wall. She doesn't want to, because your disgusting, and She can't stomach performing a Sexual Act with You! You wouldn't want the poor Girl to vomit on you, would you?

  2. #9115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Calling yourself a "Fuckface"? Par for the Course! If I may remind the viewing audience, Dissociative Identity Disorder! Also called DID or Multiple Personality Disorder. A Disorder characterized by the presence of two or more Distinct Personality States. He does it all the time!

    No need to be a Psychiatrist, to see you have Serious Issues.
    Oh shit, not this crazy degenerate fuck again.

    I am not Rupert2 and I have never posted from the Rupert2 account.

    Seriously, could you post something more meaningful besides this never-ending schizophrenic bullshit you post over the last couple of years? Could you finally go somewhere and write something about it? Like, 'MooMoo gave head and fucked me with a wooden dildo in the ass. The best experience ever. "

  3. #9114
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Same Guy, Same Game!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    Old tricks Andir.

    No location, just a name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey fuckface! How's your stupidity going?
    Calling yourself a "Fuckface"? Par for the Course! If I may remind the viewing audience, Dissociative Identity Disorder! Also called DID or Multiple Personality Disorder. A Disorder characterized by the presence of two or more Distinct Personality States. He does it all the time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Are you a psychiatrist now?
    No need to be a Psychiatrist, to see you have Serious Issues.

  4. #9113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Enema for Rupert

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    Old tricks Andir.

    No location, just a name.
    Hey fuckface! How's your stupidity going?

  5. #9112
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    A doubt the legitimacy of your post Soapberry, or are you just too lazy to come up with you own comments so you used someone else's comments from a different provider.
    Haha good catch MMartin, then he comes back at you with sarcasm? What a fucking clown.

  6. #9111
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    A doubt the legitimacy of your post Soapberry, or are you just too lazy to come up with you own comments so you used someone else's comments from a different provider.
    Mea culpa, I am too lazy, why recreate something that someone already did a good job in writing. Here it is if you want original.

    Contacted Marcele via txt early, easy communication and set up. Upon arrival at the place in tham, was directed without delay. I was received wearing a sexy outfit, nothing over the top, just right. Placed flowers on the side, which she did not pay detail attention. I opted for hh, so went to business. I am usually shy during first encounter, she made me feel comfortable at all times, never felt rush, left satisfied and thinking of going back before she leave. Afterward small talk about her future plans. Started with BBBJ, then she allowed for daty, which I enjoyed as well. No fiv. And finish with the main course. (Is this better MMartin?) I hope I pass this time.

  7. #9110

    Plagiarize much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Demmacssawi  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...1033.htm?cat=1

    I went and saw her at her incall in the Western suburbs. She is a very sweet and gracious provider. She was very GFE with me, including BBBJ and DFK…
    Quote Originally Posted by SoapBerry  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw her at her incall in the Western suburbs. She is a very sweet and gracious provider. She was very GFE with me, including BBBJ, 250 hh, same as the pictures, will repeat, she is here until end of the month.
    A doubt the legitimacy of your post Soapberry, or are you just too lazy to come up with you own comments so you used someone else's comments from a different provider.

  8. #9109

    Marcele

    I went and saw her at her incall in the Western suburbs. She is a very sweet and gracious provider. She was very GFE with me, including BBBJ, 250 hh, same as the pictures, will repeat, she is here until end of the month.

  9. #9108
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    100% Toujula, Negsiro, Ol'Gary, Jeisheyn (whatever), Alpha AF, etc. He too had zero sense of humor. I can see in that he still going strong!
    Hey shit stain, why do you lie about being from America?

  10. #9107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Already addressed this in my previous Post. Can't you Read and Comprehend? Shades of DumDum?

    Says the Guy suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder! Also called DID or Multiple Personality Disorder. A Disorder characterized by the presence of two or more Distinct Personality States. Usually a reaction to trauma as a way to help a person avoid bad memories.

    Reach into your Bag of Personas and consult with Doctor Terry on your Prognosis. What could your trauma have been? Losing your Virginity?

    Seriously Loony Tunes!
    Are you a psychiatrist now? I thought you were making money by plowing snow. Well, apparently googling is your strong side.

  11. #9106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    What a dumb fuck are you. I am not a pimp of Emma or Coco like you so how would I recognize those ****** like you do. You recognize those cheap ****** because you are their pimp. I am not.

    Go fuck yourself you cheap motherfucker dumb fuck.

    Since when not being able to differentiate between two cheap ****** has become a thing of intelligence?

    Are you that dumb?

    I am sure you could not even graduate high school let alone going to college or else you would your brain for something superior than wasting your energy in remembering the names or faces of those two cheap ******.
    Ouch, I am hurt! Take it easier on me, my Chinese friend.

    Also, do you realize that different providers at different stores charge different amount of monies for similar services? Yes, I am talking about you assuming that if Rachel at 32 would do things for 140 in total, that should be applied to other locations as well (558 in your case). Seriously, you are the dumbest motherfucker I have ever encountered on this board.

  12. #9105
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Medical Assistance Needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    .........More importantly, I am not Dannymn and I have never posted from the Dannymn account.

    Go ahead, and state the same for both GaryG and Dannymn. Not going to happen, right?

    Speaking of 10K, honestly, I am not proud of it. I was trying to fuck her for a really long time. It took me a year to convince her to do that, and she eventually agreed for 10K. How do you feel?, she asked afterwards. And said I feel stupid. LOL!
    Already addressed this in my previous Post. Can't you Read and Comprehend? Shades of DumDum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Haha, one more: I am not Wiseass and I have never posted from the Wiseass account.

    The old faggot Wiseass worries me a little his schizophrenic fantasies are on the entirely new and troublesome level now.
    Says the Guy suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder! Also called DID or Multiple Personality Disorder. A Disorder characterized by the presence of two or more Distinct Personality States. Usually a reaction to trauma as a way to help a person avoid bad memories.

    Reach into your Bag of Personas and consult with Doctor Terry on your Prognosis. What could your trauma have been? Losing your Virginity?

    Seriously Loony Tunes!

  13. #9104
    What a dumb fuck are you. I am not a pimp of Emma or Coco like you so how would I recognize those ****** like you do. You recognize those cheap ****** because you are their pimp. I am not.

    Go fuck yourself you cheap motherfucker dumb fuck.

    Since when not being able to differentiate between two cheap ****** has become a thing of intelligence?

    Are you that dumb?

    I am sure you could not even graduate high school let alone going to college or else you would your brain for something superior than wasting your energy in remembering the names or faces of those two cheap ******.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    It's beyond my comprehension as to why anyone would talk to this worthless piece of shit who calls himself Dannymn.

    Look at his first 10 posts. I got bored and stopped with those. In summary, the faggot has 24 posts. Actually 23, as one was repeated. Of those 23, only in 2 he "reviews" anything. And in one of them he is talking about Emma while he was with Coco.




    What a dumb fuck are you. I am not a pimp of Emma or Coco like you so how would I recognize those ****** like you do. You recognize those cheap ****** because you are their pimp. I am not.

    Go fuck yourself you cheap motherfucker dumb fuck.

  14. #9103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    One more

    Haha, one more: I am not Wiseass and I have never posted from the Wiseass account.

    The old faggot Wiseass worries me a little — his schizophrenic fantasies are on the entirely new and troublesome level now.

  15. #9102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    I had the same thought. I've been busy and not really wanting to spend the time to give him any attention. He trotted out GaryG to back himself up on his Lulu Post, then went Jag with GaryG for more attention.

    Dannymn could just be another of Andir's Accounts to generate an excuse to fight with himself. I reported Andir's recent Massage Parlor Thread Post, yet doubtful it will be Blue Inked. Not against the rules to fight with yourself.

    Still waiting to see if that Account I suspect to be a new Jag Account starts going Jag-egomaniac! God, this Guy has got Sybil beat by a mile. How many Personalities?
    Same old bullshit again, and again, and again. Are you sure that you and Billy (aka Jack617, the urine-loving faggot) are two different degenerate fucks and not the same old suburban imbecile? You sure sound pretty much identical.

    More importantly, I am not Dannymn and I have never posted from the Dannymn account.

    Go ahead, and state the same for both GaryG and Dannymn. Not going to happen, right?

    Speaking of 10K, honestly, I am not proud of it. I was trying to fuck her for a really long time. It took me a year to convince her to do that, and she eventually agreed for 10K. ‘How do you feel?’, she asked afterwards. And said ‘I feel stupid’. LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape