Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 19295
-
09-23-23 09:23 #15935Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Al3 jA Wasted time!!
I believe she has ghosted many on here in the past, including myself. When she was in the nice apartment on 192, I got ghosted right when I made it to the parking lot. I was pretty chapped about that and took a few months for me to make another attempt. This time I asked for an HR to maybe get to meet her. This time the coms were great all the way and was able to meet her. She was very friendly and I did have a great time she seemed to as well. However, the ride was over right at the hhr mark. The price for the HR track was pretty steep, $$. 8. Steeper considering the track veered off only half way down it. There has been a many occasions I wake early and see her post. Sometimes I consider texting her, but I remember my ghosting and the many others I read about so I just put the phone down and go back to bed.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
I never have an issue with a provider not answering a text or saying they are busy. But as her ad says "first come first serve", I am not going to race getting ready and drive for a scheduled time with a good probability the train already left the station with a rider that arrived 5 minutes before.
Rusty Z.
-
09-22-23 21:05 #15934Senior Member

Posts: 559Self promotion?
Got to love the "newbie" with a great review after a chick gets a shitty one!
Originally Posted by Efg987
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 21:01 #15933Senior Member

Posts: 559I married a Colombian.
An even better option, in my opinion is Panama City Panama. You get hot chicks from all over South America, and some Russian and Ukrainian to boot. I had this 22 year old Colombian for $80 American for 2 hrs when I was there. Best thing is more people speak English, and it's American dollars.
Originally Posted by Playfull
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 18:14 #15932Senior Member

Posts: 1033Just saying
You should really post more about your great experiences with LSME and any others you may see. It's a much better way to keep the quality ladies around.
Originally Posted by DevDx2023
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 17:16 #15931Regular Member

Posts: 5Landlord issues
Looks like it was already mentioned, but she's having landlord issues and has been in the process of moving out. I saw her this past week with no issues and the same great experience from her. Hopefully she finds something much better for her here locally. Definitely don't want her moving back to Ohio if we can keep her local.
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 17:13 #15930Regular Member

Posts: 5Worth the Trip
Thanks for the info and website. Sounds like its worth saving for. Do you see any communication barriers for those of us who don't speak Espańol?
Originally Posted by Playfull
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 15:24 #15929Senior Member

Posts: 1033Some clarification information
What you saw was a landlord issue and has nothing to do with any hobby related issues. Marcie is currently in the process of moving out of that house because of some differences with her landlord and may even already be gone by the time this gets posted. Don't worry though gents she is still planning on living in your area or at least nearby so the Little Sexy Me Experience will still be available for all her regulars. I know I am looking forward to seeing her in her new digs as soon as she gets settled in and would encourage everyone who is fans of hers to bring a little extra housewarming gift to help with moving expenses. 😉.
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 14:34 #15928Senior Member

Posts: 143This is the ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...t/283439532118
Originally Posted by RideTheWindz
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 13:47 #15927Senior Member

Posts: 483That's the girl that will steal from you. She is a scam girl.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 13:20 #15926Banned Member

Posts: 1739Yes
Ya I got same thing last night as well and she says she's been locked up for past 6 months. I decided to pass.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
09-22-23 13:18 #15925Senior Member

Posts: 301I don't think she is the girl in the ad. I text her last night. She is only doing car dates or outcalls. She sent me a picture and she has tattoos around her chest area that are not shown in her ad. I did not go through with it because I prefer incalls. I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
Play hard, stay safe.
ADD.
-
09-22-23 12:28 #15924Senior Member

Posts: 214Oh no, that is scary!
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 12:28 #15923Senior Member

Posts: 214I been needing a vacation, thanks for the detailed information!
Originally Posted by Playfull
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 11:19 #15922Senior Member

Posts: 43LEO at LSME's house
I drove past Marcie's house yesterday afternoon (did not have an appointment, was just in the neighborhood) and saw Sheriff car in the driveway, and deputies on the front porch. There was a group of 5-6 people (neighbors?) standing on the sidewalk. Looks like that's going to be a no fly zone for me, can't risk getting involved in that drama. Be careful guys.
-
09-22-23 11:11 #15921Senior Member

Posts: 112Colombia
Gentlemen, just got back from a long vacation in Bogota. I just want to say, I felt like I died and went straight in heaven. $50 for an hour with the most stunning 21 year olds you have ever laid your eyes on. Did I mention this is at your hotel? The beauty of these girls are off the chart, the attitudes are like a long lost girl friend. I chose my girls from www.photoprepagos.com. The flight ticket was $250. Hotels can be as low as $40/ night (a very nice hotel). Drinks and great dinner for two about $30. My point. Save your money and take a trip and come back 20 years younger. That will put things in perspective very quickly.










Reply With Quote





