Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 19287
-
09-22-23 13:47 #15927Senior Member

Posts: 483That's the girl that will steal from you. She is a scam girl.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 13:20 #15926Banned Member

Posts: 1739Yes
Ya I got same thing last night as well and she says she's been locked up for past 6 months. I decided to pass.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
09-22-23 13:18 #15925Senior Member

Posts: 301I don't think she is the girl in the ad. I text her last night. She is only doing car dates or outcalls. She sent me a picture and she has tattoos around her chest area that are not shown in her ad. I did not go through with it because I prefer incalls. I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
Play hard, stay safe.
ADD.
-
09-22-23 12:28 #15924Senior Member

Posts: 214Oh no, that is scary!
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 12:28 #15923Senior Member

Posts: 214I been needing a vacation, thanks for the detailed information!
Originally Posted by Playfull
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 11:19 #15922Senior Member

Posts: 43LEO at LSME's house
I drove past Marcie's house yesterday afternoon (did not have an appointment, was just in the neighborhood) and saw Sheriff car in the driveway, and deputies on the front porch. There was a group of 5-6 people (neighbors?) standing on the sidewalk. Looks like that's going to be a no fly zone for me, can't risk getting involved in that drama. Be careful guys.
-
09-22-23 11:11 #15921Senior Member

Posts: 112Colombia
Gentlemen, just got back from a long vacation in Bogota. I just want to say, I felt like I died and went straight in heaven. $50 for an hour with the most stunning 21 year olds you have ever laid your eyes on. Did I mention this is at your hotel? The beauty of these girls are off the chart, the attitudes are like a long lost girl friend. I chose my girls from www.photoprepagos.com. The flight ticket was $250. Hotels can be as low as $40/ night (a very nice hotel). Drinks and great dinner for two about $30. My point. Save your money and take a trip and come back 20 years younger. That will put things in perspective very quickly.
-
09-21-23 23:47 #15920Senior Member

Posts: 632Well I'll rain on the parade a bit. She's running a misspelled list of rules and regulations and then is posting fake pictures in her ad. Unless someone can provide a referral then you're likely to encounter someone very different than what's pictured.
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 19:11 #15919Senior Member

Posts: 84I hope she is as good as the ad says. We could use another quality provider in the portfolio.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
OG
-
09-21-23 16:44 #15918Banned Member

Posts: 1739Cute face slim waist
Anyone have info on this one? She seems legit communication is on point! Decent rates outcall or cardates only!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/154726020
Bs.
-
09-21-23 13:00 #15917Regular Member

Posts: 2Al3 jA, Aleja?
Saw her Tuesday morning. She works nights, so early morning probably a good time. She seems to post around 6 AM. She's in a rundown rental house, but nice neighborhood. Decent looking female roommate, I didn't ask if she wanted to join. She complained she was really sleepy and running on fumes, but put on a nice performance. Amazing BBBJ that almost made me pop. CFS Cowgirl, Mish, Doggy. Finished on the BBBJ but no CIM, just went to HJ. Some light kissing, and lots of rubbing and fondling, a not bad GFE. Vapes a lot, but no smoking. Thin, no baby damage, small cute tits.
Sorry HardHat, I think I wore her out, b / c she was ready to pass out asleep after that.
-
09-21-23 12:16 #15916Senior Member

Posts: 791Al3 jA
Man, that is beyond frustrating. Back when she was over near 192/95 I saw her a few times and she was actually fairly reliable. But it seems to have been going down hill with her. In my experience extreme reliability goes right along with candy use, no real surprise.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 11:45 #15915Senior Member

Posts: 214Link goes to her number not the ad. Can you clarify please.
Originally Posted by PantyAnker
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 10:50 #15914Senior Member

Posts: 107Lol
After she hung up she probably decided to start plucking her eyebrows, then started disassembling all electronic devices in hotel room like clock radio to remove the DEA installed hidden camera watching all the psycho tweaker insanity. To her 10 hrs zipped by like a few minutes.
Originally Posted by Gwitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 10:10 #15913Senior Member

Posts: 103Totally a waste
https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/283439532118 Enough said.









Reply With Quote





