Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 725 1225 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15949

    Just saying

    Quote Originally Posted by DevDx2023  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it was already mentioned, but she's having landlord issues and has been in the process of moving out. I saw her this past week with no issues and the same great experience from her. Hopefully she finds something much better for her here locally. Definitely don't want her moving back to Ohio if we can keep her local.
    You should really post more about your great experiences with LSME and any others you may see. It's a much better way to keep the quality ladies around.

  2. #15948

    Landlord issues

    Looks like it was already mentioned, but she's having landlord issues and has been in the process of moving out. I saw her this past week with no issues and the same great experience from her. Hopefully she finds something much better for her here locally. Definitely don't want her moving back to Ohio if we can keep her local.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonInFla0  [View Original Post]
    I drove past Marcie's house yesterday afternoon (did not have an appointment, was just in the neighborhood) and saw Sheriff car in the driveway, and deputies on the front porch. There was a group of 5-6 people (neighbors?) standing on the sidewalk. Looks like that's going to be a no fly zone for me, can't risk getting involved in that drama. Be careful guys.

  3. #15947

    Worth the Trip

    Thanks for the info and website. Sounds like its worth saving for. Do you see any communication barriers for those of us who don't speak Español?

    Quote Originally Posted by Playfull  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, just got back from a long vacation in Bogota. I just want to say, I felt like I died and went straight in heaven. $50 for an hour with the most stunning 21 year olds you have ever laid your eyes on. Did I mention this is at your hotel? The beauty of these girls are off the chart, the attitudes are like a long lost girl friend. I chose my girls from www.photoprepagos.com. The flight ticket was $250. Hotels can be as low as $40/ night (a very nice hotel). Drinks and great dinner for two about $30. My point. Save your money and take a trip and come back 20 years younger. That will put things in perspective very quickly.

  4. #15946

    Some clarification information

    Quote Originally Posted by RonInFla0  [View Original Post]
    I drove past Marcie's house yesterday afternoon (did not have an appointment, was just in the neighborhood) and saw Sheriff car in the driveway, and deputies on the front porch. There was a group of 5-6 people (neighbors?) standing on the sidewalk. Looks like that's going to be a no fly zone for me, can't risk getting involved in that drama. Be careful guys.
    What you saw was a landlord issue and has nothing to do with any hobby related issues. Marcie is currently in the process of moving out of that house because of some differences with her landlord and may even already be gone by the time this gets posted. Don't worry though gents she is still planning on living in your area or at least nearby so the Little Sexy Me Experience will still be available for all her regulars. I know I am looking forward to seeing her in her new digs as soon as she gets settled in and would encourage everyone who is fans of hers to bring a little extra housewarming gift to help with moving expenses. 😉.

  5. #15945

    This is the ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...t/283439532118

    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWindz  [View Original Post]
    Link goes to her number not the ad. Can you clarify please.

  6. #15944
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she is the girl in the ad. I text her last night. She is only doing car dates or outcalls. She sent me a picture and she has tattoos around her chest area that are not shown in her ad. I did not go through with it because I prefer incalls. I could be wrong.

    Play hard, stay safe.

    ADD.
    That's the girl that will steal from you. She is a scam girl.

  7. #15943

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she is the girl in the ad. I text her last night. She is only doing car dates or outcalls. She sent me a picture and she has tattoos around her chest area that are not shown in her ad. I did not go through with it because I prefer incalls. I could be wrong.

    Play hard, stay safe..
    Ya I got same thing last night as well and she says she's been locked up for past 6 months. I decided to pass.

    Bs.

  8. #15942
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    I hope she is as good as the ad says. We could use another quality provider in the portfolio.

    OG
    I don't think she is the girl in the ad. I text her last night. She is only doing car dates or outcalls. She sent me a picture and she has tattoos around her chest area that are not shown in her ad. I did not go through with it because I prefer incalls. I could be wrong.

    Play hard, stay safe.

    ADD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sep_22_2023_1_15_07.jpg‎  

  9. #15941
    Quote Originally Posted by RonInFla0  [View Original Post]
    I drove past Marcie's house yesterday afternoon (did not have an appointment, was just in the neighborhood) and saw Sheriff car in the driveway, and deputies on the front porch. There was a group of 5-6 people (neighbors?) standing on the sidewalk. Looks like that's going to be a no fly zone for me, can't risk getting involved in that drama. Be careful guys.
    Oh no, that is scary!

  10. #15940
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfull  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, just got back from a long vacation in Bogota. I just want to say, I felt like I died and went straight in heaven. $50 for an hour with the most stunning 21 year olds you have ever laid your eyes on. Did I mention this is at your hotel? The beauty of these girls are off the chart, the attitudes are like a long lost girl friend. I chose my girls from www.photoprepagos.com. The flight ticket was $250. Hotels can be as low as $40/ night (a very nice hotel). Drinks and great dinner for two about $30. My point. Save your money and take a trip and come back 20 years younger. That will put things in perspective very quickly.
    I been needing a vacation, thanks for the detailed information!

  11. #15939

    LEO at LSME's house

    I drove past Marcie's house yesterday afternoon (did not have an appointment, was just in the neighborhood) and saw Sheriff car in the driveway, and deputies on the front porch. There was a group of 5-6 people (neighbors?) standing on the sidewalk. Looks like that's going to be a no fly zone for me, can't risk getting involved in that drama. Be careful guys.

  12. #15938

    Colombia

    Gentlemen, just got back from a long vacation in Bogota. I just want to say, I felt like I died and went straight in heaven. $50 for an hour with the most stunning 21 year olds you have ever laid your eyes on. Did I mention this is at your hotel? The beauty of these girls are off the chart, the attitudes are like a long lost girl friend. I chose my girls from www.photoprepagos.com. The flight ticket was $250. Hotels can be as low as $40/ night (a very nice hotel). Drinks and great dinner for two about $30. My point. Save your money and take a trip and come back 20 years younger. That will put things in perspective very quickly.

  13. #15937
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    I hope she is as good as the ad says. We could use another quality provider in the portfolio.

    OG
    Well I'll rain on the parade a bit. She's running a misspelled list of rules and regulations and then is posting fake pictures in her ad. Unless someone can provide a referral then you're likely to encounter someone very different than what's pictured.

  14. #15936
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? She seems legit communication is on point! Decent rates outcall or cardates only!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/154726020

    Bs.
    I hope she is as good as the ad says. We could use another quality provider in the portfolio.

    OG

  15. #15935

    Cute face slim waist

    Anyone have info on this one? She seems legit communication is on point! Decent rates outcall or cardates only!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/154726020

    Bs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape