Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 19309
-
09-22-23 18:14 #15949Senior Member

Posts: 1032Just saying
You should really post more about your great experiences with LSME and any others you may see. It's a much better way to keep the quality ladies around.
Originally Posted by DevDx2023
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 17:16 #15948Regular Member

Posts: 5Landlord issues
Looks like it was already mentioned, but she's having landlord issues and has been in the process of moving out. I saw her this past week with no issues and the same great experience from her. Hopefully she finds something much better for her here locally. Definitely don't want her moving back to Ohio if we can keep her local.
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 17:13 #15947Regular Member

Posts: 5Worth the Trip
Thanks for the info and website. Sounds like its worth saving for. Do you see any communication barriers for those of us who don't speak Español?
Originally Posted by Playfull
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 15:24 #15946Senior Member

Posts: 1032Some clarification information
What you saw was a landlord issue and has nothing to do with any hobby related issues. Marcie is currently in the process of moving out of that house because of some differences with her landlord and may even already be gone by the time this gets posted. Don't worry though gents she is still planning on living in your area or at least nearby so the Little Sexy Me Experience will still be available for all her regulars. I know I am looking forward to seeing her in her new digs as soon as she gets settled in and would encourage everyone who is fans of hers to bring a little extra housewarming gift to help with moving expenses. 😉.
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 14:34 #15945Senior Member

Posts: 143This is the ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...t/283439532118
Originally Posted by RideTheWindz
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 13:47 #15944Senior Member

Posts: 483That's the girl that will steal from you. She is a scam girl.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 13:20 #15943Banned Member

Posts: 1739Yes
Ya I got same thing last night as well and she says she's been locked up for past 6 months. I decided to pass.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
09-22-23 13:18 #15942Senior Member

Posts: 301I don't think she is the girl in the ad. I text her last night. She is only doing car dates or outcalls. She sent me a picture and she has tattoos around her chest area that are not shown in her ad. I did not go through with it because I prefer incalls. I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
Play hard, stay safe.
ADD.
-
09-22-23 12:28 #15941Senior Member

Posts: 214Oh no, that is scary!
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 12:28 #15940Senior Member

Posts: 214I been needing a vacation, thanks for the detailed information!
Originally Posted by Playfull
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 11:19 #15939Senior Member

Posts: 43LEO at LSME's house
I drove past Marcie's house yesterday afternoon (did not have an appointment, was just in the neighborhood) and saw Sheriff car in the driveway, and deputies on the front porch. There was a group of 5-6 people (neighbors?) standing on the sidewalk. Looks like that's going to be a no fly zone for me, can't risk getting involved in that drama. Be careful guys.
-
09-22-23 11:11 #15938Senior Member

Posts: 112Colombia
Gentlemen, just got back from a long vacation in Bogota. I just want to say, I felt like I died and went straight in heaven. $50 for an hour with the most stunning 21 year olds you have ever laid your eyes on. Did I mention this is at your hotel? The beauty of these girls are off the chart, the attitudes are like a long lost girl friend. I chose my girls from www.photoprepagos.com. The flight ticket was $250. Hotels can be as low as $40/ night (a very nice hotel). Drinks and great dinner for two about $30. My point. Save your money and take a trip and come back 20 years younger. That will put things in perspective very quickly.
-
09-21-23 23:47 #15937Senior Member

Posts: 632Well I'll rain on the parade a bit. She's running a misspelled list of rules and regulations and then is posting fake pictures in her ad. Unless someone can provide a referral then you're likely to encounter someone very different than what's pictured.
Originally Posted by OldGuy222
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 19:11 #15936Senior Member

Posts: 84I hope she is as good as the ad says. We could use another quality provider in the portfolio.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
OG
-
09-21-23 16:44 #15935Banned Member

Posts: 1739Cute face slim waist
Anyone have info on this one? She seems legit communication is on point! Decent rates outcall or cardates only!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/154726020
Bs.









Reply With Quote






