Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 19310
-
09-21-23 16:44 #15935Banned Member

Posts: 1739Cute face slim waist
Anyone have info on this one? She seems legit communication is on point! Decent rates outcall or cardates only!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/154726020
Bs.
-
09-21-23 13:00 #15934Regular Member

Posts: 2Al3 jA, Aleja?
Saw her Tuesday morning. She works nights, so early morning probably a good time. She seems to post around 6 AM. She's in a rundown rental house, but nice neighborhood. Decent looking female roommate, I didn't ask if she wanted to join. She complained she was really sleepy and running on fumes, but put on a nice performance. Amazing BBBJ that almost made me pop. CFS Cowgirl, Mish, Doggy. Finished on the BBBJ but no CIM, just went to HJ. Some light kissing, and lots of rubbing and fondling, a not bad GFE. Vapes a lot, but no smoking. Thin, no baby damage, small cute tits.
Sorry HardHat, I think I wore her out, b / c she was ready to pass out asleep after that.
-
09-21-23 12:16 #15933Senior Member

Posts: 791Al3 jA
Man, that is beyond frustrating. Back when she was over near 192/95 I saw her a few times and she was actually fairly reliable. But it seems to have been going down hill with her. In my experience extreme reliability goes right along with candy use, no real surprise.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 11:45 #15932Senior Member

Posts: 214Link goes to her number not the ad. Can you clarify please.
Originally Posted by PantyAnker
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 10:50 #15931Senior Member

Posts: 107Lol
After she hung up she probably decided to start plucking her eyebrows, then started disassembling all electronic devices in hotel room like clock radio to remove the DEA installed hidden camera watching all the psycho tweaker insanity. To her 10 hrs zipped by like a few minutes.
Originally Posted by Gwitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 10:10 #15930Senior Member

Posts: 103Totally a waste
https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/283439532118 Enough said.
-
09-21-23 09:48 #15929Senior Member

Posts: 1943Disappointing Providers
My goodness! It's amazing how many of you guys are having just unbelievable bad luck and terrible experiences with all these women in Brevard, but thanks for sharing because it will certainly help prevent others from making a mistake! Certainly, the names are self evident in the posts. Meanwhile, in Brevard there are still many UTRS and good providers available if you interested and do some research! And their names are self evident based on reviews on these pages.
-
09-20-23 19:47 #15928Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone seen this one goes by Diamond
Just wondering if any experience or feedback on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...c/201514693600
-
09-20-23 17:44 #15927Senior Member

Posts: 37Waste of time and seems ignorant the way she speaks through her texts. Tried to setup an hour, once confirmed she asked how long it will take to get to Merrit Island I said 15-20 min she said OK. Texted her I was 5 min away and crickets, got to MI sent a few texts and called once still crickets nothing. This was around 4 pm, she replied 2:34 am not apologizing but saying that she was ready now LOL freaking junkies.
Originally Posted by JasonFla83
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 09:12 #15926Regular Member

Posts: 24Mikia
I would proceed with caution, she posts ads with her boyfriend as a 2nd but I've also seen pictures in her ads with what appears to be management in the background.
Originally Posted by JasonFla83
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 07:53 #15925Senior Member

Posts: 559Al3 jA Wasted time!!
So after seeing her Skip add.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/391463335113
I sent her a text Tuesday morning to set up a date for the evening. I was staying at Comfort suites told her I would msger her when I left Jacksonville with my ETA. Got on the road around 1:30, told her anytime after 5:00. She responded shortly there after and said great 5 would work. After arriving at hotel I confirmed and was told she was mowing the lawn then needed a shower at 4:30. At 6:30 she asks if I'm ready I responded yes and that's the last I heard from her till 1:15 am. She apologized said she passed out and continued to msg me saying she was coming. First it was 2 am, then excuses. Again she verified I was ready told her had to be before 4 am again no show. One last try her saying 4:10. At 4:20 I got up to go to work. A night full of games. What a waste of time.
-
09-19-23 20:15 #15924Senior Member

Posts: 29Mikia
Has been reviewed, used to duo with Justy for a little bit. Believe she has had some problems with law enforcement recently.
Originally Posted by JasonFla83
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 14:43 #15923Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone seen this one yet
Looks legit without much doubt anyone seen her yet and have any feedback?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/575659222201
-
09-19-23 10:20 #15922Senior Member

Posts: 157Aleja
I saw her about a month ago at her place. It is a house. Looks like they moved into it in the middle of a flip. Like you said the K9 is worht the view. She seemed ok, but I can see what you mean by going downhill.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 10:12 #15921Senior Member

Posts: 29Tried seeing her a few months back at that incall. Go to the wawa on Malabar waited 10 minutes then finally got the address. Went to the incall which looked a little sketchy. Waited 15 and never got a response. Shame really have always wanted to see her.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






