Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11313
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    What are the top websites for timely AMP provider reviews?

    UtopiaGuide seems to be pretty good and is free.

    TER seems good but there are sometimes long delays in publishing reviews so the intel is not useful since the J girls would already be gone.

    AMP Review?

    Rubmaps?
    Here is the clear best one for my money.

    I never had a problem with UG, its free and open, but very few reviews apart from a small number of places.

    Rubmaps is complete shit, just like ShyNerd I found my reviews from here copied word for word on there. I was not able to get all of them removed. Totally untrustworthy.

    AMP is full of shills and posturing, I don't trust it at all. Gossip posted on there has led to trouble in the past. Bad news IMO, way too much badmouthing and bad acting.

    Eccie is an UTR sometimes useful source.

    TER is mixed, some useful info but sometimes you have to sift through some junk. Their site is living in the past.

  2. #11312
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Thank you all for your input. Intel is great for all services but at the end of the day it is still all YMMV. For example, Zoey is a very popular service queen but we didn't click and my worst session in the last year. I actually visited twice 8 months apart to confirm. For bad service, I might as well try the younger J girl talent pool LOL.
    Yup it's always going to be YMMV, if anyone goes into a session thinking they will get what the other person did is foolish. For example my first ever doubles ended up being raws both girls without any wipes / pause to clean up. It was straight up movie porn status, few other reports of the same girls and there was wiping between girls WITH cover on. Reviews are good for giving you intel to use with your own tools.

  3. #11311

    Ella, white mini pawg at AsianVelvet

    Ella greets me at the door with a black see through dress.

    Held my hand into the room and helps me to undress and a quick shower.

    Lying on the bed, gave me some hard massage before flipping over for BBBJ / dt.

    Mouth work is quite good and cover on and goes.

    Doggy. Must say that she has a great ass to view.

    Round 2, was a combo of BBBJ / HJ to completion.

    Tried something new today. Natural B and waxed.

  4. #11310
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    UG is run by a bunch of mall cops, bunch of idiots imo.

    TER is solid for looking up past history but sucks for current for the reason you said.

    Rubmaps is full of fucking shills. I found about 6 of my reviews from here, AMPR and TER which I called them out on and they deleted.

    I would say most reliable is usag, ampr, and TER. But ampr is also full of shills as well.
    Thank you all for your input. Intel is great for all services but at the end of the day it is still all YMMV. For example, Zoey is a very popular service queen but we didn't click and my worst session in the last year. I actually visited twice 8 months apart to confirm. For bad service, I might as well try the younger J girl talent pool LOL.

  5. #11309
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    What are the top websites for timely AMP provider reviews?

    UtopiaGuide seems to be pretty good and is free.

    TER seems good but there are sometimes long delays in publishing reviews so the intel is not useful since the J girls would already be gone.

    AMP Review?

    Rubmaps?
    UG is run by a bunch of mall cops, bunch of idiots imo.

    TER is solid for looking up past history but sucks for current for the reason you said.

    Rubmaps is full of fucking shills. I found about 6 of my reviews from here, AMPR and TER which I called them out on and they deleted.

    I would say most reliable is usag, ampr, and TER. But ampr is also full of shills as well.

  6. #11308

    City Place with Ari

    Nice visit late in the evening. Pretty busy outside with the UN crowd but I slid smoothly into a nice parking spot on the same block. Quick hello to MMS and she brought Ari right in. We renewed our acquaintance with a big hug, I gave her the full fees upfront, and got undressed. Ari returned, and took the few steps over to the TS, which Ari already had going and nice and warm. Proper scrub down, nothing spared, more like a soapy massage really, especially on the back and legs. Good soapy HJ on the flip.

    Excellent and smooth massage as usual, Ari has soft, skilled hands, and puts in good work. This lasted around 20 minutes and then she gave me the usual light touch finger stroking tease to finish up.

    Great and extended Russian action led off. Ari's Russian is already the best given her enormous rack, but she oiled it up a bit and really gave me the works this time. CBJ followed, then CG, then mish. Ari's a great time, consistent, reliable, and hot. Have repeated and will repeat again. 80 + 180 was the toll outbound.

  7. #11307
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Had business around Times Square.

    First stop Pleasure Palace Maria. Pics fake. Skinny with busty man mates. Don't see scarring, no tattoos, very clean lean body. Trimmed and tight pussy popped me fast. Used my own condom no issues. 260 hh.

    Second stop in evening Dream Dream You Kylie. Comes back refreshed. Didn't know rate went upPussy still tight after all the mileage. Finished on her face with a big beautiful smile. 280 hh.

    Both girls good if you want no tummy and skinny with some English.
    Saw Kylie her first day and yes that pussy is magic.

    Thanks for the report on Maria. I think I will check her out tomorrow.

  8. #11306
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Spot on man; the first site is full of shills and / or poor management that's nearly as bad as the one that frequent bans peeps on A*Preview with limited 1st amendment just cas they own the site LOL.
    The way I see it Utopiaguide is probably the biggest shilling of all review sites. Their have clear paid advertisers for every thread and they moderate messages to mitigate negative reviews.

    Rubmaps / Eroticmonkey— you pay $30 a month to read two sentence reviews with no good info. LOL.

  9. #11305

    Point blank

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    I dunno about utopiaguide. That website is run by total fucking idiots though.

    Rubmaps charges a monthly fee I think. Their reports are pretty bad in general.
    Spot on man; the first site is full of shills and / or poor management that's nearly as bad as the one that frequent bans peeps on A*Preview with limited 1st amendment just cas they own the site LOL.

  10. #11304
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    What are the top websites for timely AMP provider reviews?

    UtopiaGuide seems to be pretty good and is free.

    TER seems good but there are sometimes long delays in publishing reviews so the intel is not useful since the J girls would already be gone.

    AMP Review?

    Rubmaps?
    I dunno about utopiaguide. That website is run by total fucking idiots though.

    Rubmaps charges a monthly fee I think. Their reports are pretty bad in general.

  11. #11303

    Skinny Chinese girl double whammy

    Had business around Times Square.

    First stop Pleasure Palace Maria. Pics fake. Skinny with busty man mates. Don't see scarring, no tattoos, very clean lean body. Trimmed and tight pussy popped me fast. Used my own condom no issues. 260 hh.

    Second stop in evening Dream Dream You Kylie. Comes back refreshed. Didn't know rate went upPussy still tight after all the mileage. Finished on her face with a big beautiful smile. 280 hh.

    Both girls good if you want no tummy and skinny with some English.

  12. #11302

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteSoda  [View Original Post]
    Well it's my first time checking out one of these Manhattan parlors, and I ended up at NYAF (DDY never even responded to my text). But the booker was prompt, and didn't ask for my I.D. over text, just set a time and then said ok and sent the address.

    Was let in a bit early to the elevator (and this is when MMS just peeked at my I.D. BTW for other non-locals wondering) and had to wait in the laundry room while the room was readied. The MMS seemed to act like I would get a lineup, but I didn't and Carry showed up. Face wise I think she is pretty cute, and has nice soft naturals and is certainly the lady in at least a couple of the pics. Anyway, went for the hour, had 2 pops and she was quite cute and friendly. I realize that maybe the ladies here are a bit more over the top with the compliments and "your so good / handsome / etc" than I am used to, and I don't love that. Maybe other ladies sell it better? But having sexy women under 45 is something that is a lot harder to find where I come from, so thank goodness.

    Booker said Helen And Yaya will do Greek (what I asked about in my previous post) but I don't see a YaYa on the website.

    I guess I'll ask for another suggestion and maybe it will turn out with greater success: who is a great provider who has natural tits and is super fit / tight body? I mean toned, or no sagging skin, etc. Thanks in advance.
    Yaya moved over from NYAF to Spicy Girls which is a branch of NYAF.

  13. #11301
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteSoda  [View Original Post]
    Well it's my first time checking out one of these Manhattan parlors, and I ended up at NYAF (DDY never even responded to my text). But the booker was prompt, and didn't ask for my I.D. over text, just set a time and then said ok and sent the address.

    Was let in a bit early to the elevator (and this is when MMS just peeked at my I.D. BTW for other non-locals wondering) and had to wait in the laundry room while the room was readied. The MMS seemed to act like I would get a lineup, but I didn't and Carry showed up. Face wise I think she is pretty cute, and has nice soft naturals and is certainly the lady in at least a couple of the pics. Anyway, went for the hour, had 2 pops and she was quite cute and friendly. I realize that maybe the ladies here are a bit more over the top with the compliments and "your so good / handsome / etc" than I am used to, and I don't love that. Maybe other ladies sell it better? But having sexy women under 45 is something that is a lot harder to find where I come from, so thank goodness.

    Booker said Helen And Yaya will do Greek (what I asked about in my previous post) but I don't see a YaYa on the website.

    I guess I'll ask for another suggestion and maybe it will turn out with greater success: who is a great provider who has natural tits and is super fit / tight body? I mean toned, or no sagging skin, etc. Thanks in advance.
    Carry is one of those girls who feel more civv like. Been seeing her since she first started almost.

    As for who you're looking for, in terms of body characteristics you should try: Kylie (ddy), fairy (sl she has good MM bs), Helen (NYAF). Greek out of those would be Helen YMMV.

  14. #11300

    Body pumps LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteSoda  [View Original Post]
    Well it's my first time checking out one of these Manhattan parlors, and I ended up at NYAF (DDY never even responded to my text). But the booker was prompt, and didn't ask for my I.D. over text, just set a time and then said ok and sent the address.

    Was let in a bit early to the elevator (and this is when MMS just peeked at my I.D. BTW for other non-locals wondering) and had to wait in the laundry room while the room was readied. The MMS seemed to act like I would get a lineup, but I didn't and Carry showed up. Face wise I think she is pretty cute, and has nice soft naturals and is certainly the lady in at least a couple of the pics. Anyway, went for the hour, had 2 pops and she was quite cute and friendly. I realize that maybe the ladies here are a bit more over the top with the compliments and "your so good / handsome / etc" than I am used to, and I don't love that. Maybe other ladies sell it better? But having sexy women under 45 is something that is a lot harder to find where I come from, so thank goodness.

    Booker said Helen And Yaya will do Greek (what I asked about in my previous post) but I don't see a YaYa on the website.

    I guess I'll ask for another suggestion and maybe it will turn out with greater success: who is a great provider who has natural tits and is super fit / tight body? I mean toned, or no sagging skin, etc. Thanks in advance.
    Sounds like a blast; carrys one of the keepers here. If you're lucky, they sometimes have ladies come out of rooms to give you a mini tease or bear hug for intro game trying to seduce you for future comebacks LOL.

  15. #11299

    Carry NYAF

    Well it's my first time checking out one of these Manhattan parlors, and I ended up at NYAF (DDY never even responded to my text). But the booker was prompt, and didn't ask for my I.D. over text, just set a time and then said ok and sent the address.

    Was let in a bit early to the elevator (and this is when MMS just peeked at my I.D. BTW for other non-locals wondering) and had to wait in the laundry room while the room was readied. The MMS seemed to act like I would get a lineup, but I didn't and Carry showed up. Face wise I think she is pretty cute, and has nice soft naturals and is certainly the lady in at least a couple of the pics. Anyway, went for the hour, had 2 pops and she was quite cute and friendly. I realize that maybe the ladies here are a bit more over the top with the compliments and "your so good / handsome / etc" than I am used to, and I don't love that. Maybe other ladies sell it better? But having sexy women under 45 is something that is a lot harder to find where I come from, so thank goodness.

    Booker said Helen And Yaya will do Greek (what I asked about in my previous post) but I don't see a YaYa on the website.

    I guess I'll ask for another suggestion and maybe it will turn out with greater success: who is a great provider who has natural tits and is super fit / tight body? I mean toned, or no sagging skin, etc. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape