Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 499 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5672

    Visiting

    Visiting in your area for a few days and might have some time to play. Will definitely read through the forum, but if anyone can recommend a decent provider in the isle of palms area, I'd appreciate the info. Not specific on type, anything 18 to 50, spinner to small bbw, any race, tattoos and piercings a plus. I like variety, obviously. Will be glad to swap info of providers in NC if you find yourself up that way. Thanks in advance.

  2. #5671

    Visiting and looking for help.

    I am coming to town for a few days and would love some help finding a reliable provider. I would prefer Asian, but am not opposed to Latina. I have read through the recent reviews and reached out to a few providers but not getting much back in way of responses. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/152862180#.

    Is this provider worth the visit? There is a review on here, but she ain't responding.

    Any other recommendations would be great. Thanks fellas. Stay safe.

  3. #5670

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaqxsww  [View Original Post]
    Seems as though she's got a new number anyone have any luck?
    Long gone bro. I'm sure she is using a burner or app. I'd imagine it's only on when she posts. Got to catch her when she is here.

  4. #5669

    Help needed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100%. Sammy is the best Latina overall. She has the ass and tits you would expect from a latina in the game. No need to worry about what your going to get. She is the girl in the pics. Lets keep her coming fellas.
    Seems as though she's got a new number anyone have any luck?

  5. #5668

    Downside?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    I use Google Voice. I know it isn't the most secure, but it work for me. I can much more easily explain Google Voice then I can a hidden second phone.
    What's the downside to Google Voice? Being secure from LEO, is that your concern. Or can the average citizen hack google voice and find your real world info.

  6. #5667
    Quote Originally Posted by JaRule55  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/890640053401

    So it was the girl in the pics. She's actually got a nice body. Easy set up and will send whatever for verification. Got there and opened up. Looked good goes to the bathroom for like 5 minutes. Comes out and digs for stuff. Brings out beads and lube. I was like this may be fun. Starts with bbj and it's actually fantastic. Almost finished early but I said can we get to the main event and she says I don't do that for quick visit. I was like damn but the head is good. She would allow daty but I detected a little smell. So I finished on chest and bounced. 140 for that sucked but it did the job. Stay safe. Back to Savannah for me. By the way I think she was on something for sure.
    90 percent of skip girls are "on something" for sure. That is why they run ads 10 times a day, they working 24/7 to support a habit.

  7. #5666

    Apps

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    I use Google Voice. I know it isn't the most secure, but it work for me. I can much more easily explain Google Voice then I can a hidden second phone.
    I also used text free for a while. Bought some minutes for voice so I didn't have to use wifi, worked well except for voice, but I'm wasnt having phone bone sessions with them either.

  8. #5665

    A little fun

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/890640053401

    So it was the girl in the pics. She's actually got a nice body. Easy set up and will send whatever for verification. Got there and opened up. Looked good goes to the bathroom for like 5 minutes. Comes out and digs for stuff. Brings out beads and lube. I was like this may be fun. Starts with bbj and it's actually fantastic. Almost finished early but I said can we get to the main event and she says I don't do that for quick visit. I was like damn but the head is good. She would allow daty but I detected a little smell. So I finished on chest and bounced. 140 for that sucked but it did the job. Stay safe. Back to Savannah for me. By the way I think she was on something for sure.

  9. #5664
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the review ima check her out. Been striking out with the latinas lately. Had one decent, one Fat and one that looked like a witch LOL. You don't know what you getting with their fake ass ads.
    Just tried this one out, must be multipe under this ad, this one was terrible, bottom 3 of the latinas I have experienced.

  10. #5663
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Which burner apps are you using? I'm currently using one. That is not 100% reliable. And it's causing me some frustrations and going to bed unsatisfied. Anybody ever just tried a Google voice number?
    I use Google Voice. I know it isn't the most secure, but it work for me. I can much more easily explain Google Voice then I can a hidden second phone.

  11. #5662

    Ana Latina

    Looks like a new one, or atleast not seeing to much for older ads. Anyone try Ana yet?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/154646544#.

  12. #5661

    Burner phone

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Which burner apps are you using? I'm currently using one. That is not 100% reliable. And it's causing me some frustrations and going to bed unsatisfied. Anybody ever just tried a Google voice number?
    I just went to walmart, bought an older android burner phone ($49). Every so often I buy 1-3 months of plans at the lowest level ($27/ month?) and load the phone up. Never register a name or anything. Think I've had one spam call in 270 days. No spam texts. Its never been on a wireless network.

  13. #5660

    Speaking of Apps

    Which burner apps are you using? I'm currently using one. That is not 100% reliable. And it's causing me some frustrations and going to bed unsatisfied. Anybody ever just tried a Google voice number?

  14. #5659

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by SAV1122  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up a few weeks ago with Trina and tonight she randomly text me with nude pictures. It's been weeks since I text her and she just randomly sending nude pictures. Stay safe guys.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8438007510
    Heroin is a hell of a drug.

    Don't make your personal phone number available to drug addicts.

    Use a burner app.

  15. #5658

    Ad copy

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Girl in the ad looks more Asian than Latina to me. But, I'd still be happy to hump her. PM me more details if available.
    The ad copy says BBBJ. But as long as everyone is happy in the end guess it doesn't matter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape