Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 13305
-
09-26-23 09:56 #10485Senior Member

Posts: 245BigboobyJulie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/125844789463
Coming into town search the page. Couldn't find anything. Any dreams might want to share.
-
09-26-23 09:23 #10484Senior Member

Posts: 126Yeah
That sucks man. I saw her once. Myself. Demons have got a hold of this one. I could only blow from behind. She did have a nice ass from what I recall. I almost saw another one at this same notel yesterday. I passed though because I knew she was high miles and I'm at a point where I hate going into these dive motels. I had two wanting me to bring a box of rain coats. Can these providers no longer do the minimum like stocking up on wipes and rubbers. I guess most don't even know what day it is. Sad times for us mongers.
Originally Posted by JayDgt25
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 18:33 #10483Senior Member

Posts: 180I dodged that bullet. Pretty sure she just had a kid not long ago as well!
Originally Posted by JayDgt25
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 18:18 #10482Banned Member

Posts: 367Sexy yoga instructor
Haha. You didn't do hot yoga with her?? Thanks for the caution. I can see how this ad could mislead!!
Originally Posted by JayDgt25
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 14:15 #10481Regular Member

Posts: 1Waste of time and money stay away!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...uscle/58355368
Megapersonals. Eu / public / post_detail /61349032.
864xxxx688.
I contacted this lady real name Melissa for qv. Easy set up process. I was very sketchy at first bc she provided me to a hotel room that very low end off of Wade Hampton Blvd. Motel 6. But she charged 80 $ bucks and the visit was horrible. She had a fucking attitude the whole time, did not put in any effort to do anything. She did do BBBJ but it was fucking boring. She didn't not do anything to even get me hard or keep me hard. Then had the nerve to tell me I only paid for a quick visit my time is almost up, so I told her hell nah, you been doing bullshit this whole time. Around this time I just told her to stop and told her to bend over and I ended up getting myself off over her ass. Waisted 2 condoms trying to fuck her but I was definitely turned off. She looks nothing like her pictures. She skinny af and she is a drug junkie. I left there and felt dirty af going straight to the health department. I will never ever repeat. Beware of this one fellas. She is definitely bad for business, she charges high prices but only doing 20 bucks worth of work. Do not visit!
-
09-24-23 15:04 #10480Banned Member

Posts: 367Same
I've been going since it was. 6 off mm 54! I'm not going back either. 1.3 was about to do it for me. Now 1.5 and I've gotten terrible service a time or two. Down right disrespectful! I'm not willing to be treated that way! Dam sure not playing for it.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 09:33 #10479Senior Member

Posts: 102I tried yall, I really did.
So after swearing off the Latinas for a while after a few texts from them to my other cell I figured if the reaching out then they must not be getting too many visitors. I guess cause of poor service and increase prices will drive down clientele. So this past week I said I'll come to the address that gave me off Orchard Rd and be there at 4. I get there 10 minutes early. Typical guests walking around outside nothing to worry about. Then right at 3:59 pm I sent a text saying I'm here, just give me the number and I'll come through.
Nothing, wait 10 more minutes text back saying I'm here waiting, but if you busy no rush I'll chill. Still no response. After another 15 minutes I sent one more text saying been patient but I got other things to handle. I'll holla another day. Still nothing. I finally get a response AFTER I'm on my way to see someone else that's reliable to me. Saying phone wasn't acting right.
Whatever by this time, so if any of you have better luck let me, us know.
This is definitely not 2020 and the service reflects that too.
-
09-20-23 22:46 #10478Senior Member

Posts: 53Chi
Gave her a shot a few weeks ago. Terrible teeth, walks kinda hunched over and demons have a hold on her. I lost interest immediately.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 07:59 #10477Senior Member

Posts: 598Tips on TIPS
Agree 100%. On another note, not all, but many AMP's have been increasingly providing lower quality service while demanding higher tips. It's your business what to do with your money, but if one is new to this game (not directed at you), learn how much to pay for level of service.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
For newbies, a good example that has been mentioned here is the $200 rule that includes house+tips. There are many (including Texas) that will happily accept that and provide a great experience. Use this as a baseline and hold your ground. If afterwards your head is spinning from something exceptional, reward her in kind!
-
09-20-23 06:54 #10476Senior Member

Posts: 100Use Caution with this one!
I had a dream set up the other week and arrived a little early. Which is always smart if you can. She texted and said she was doing laundry and on her way back and would be there is 10 mins. So I was able to park a little out of the way with a good visual of the low end hotel. She arrives in a car with 3 dudes (and yes she actually had folded laundry with her. LOL) who drop her off and they drive around to the backside of the bldg. I bolt and don't care for drama or any BS. Maybe others have had positive experience but I didn't care to stick around. Be safe gents.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...d/988677573840
-
09-19-23 16:56 #10475Senior Member

Posts: 450The first one
So I saw the first one about a month ago in Greenville. She seems nice, a bit quiet. Some of the things she said leads me to believe she was in a bad relationship and is just doing this until she gets back on her feet.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 15:56 #10474Senior Member

Posts: 512Did someone say help
Greetings all,
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
Scman, I noticed her(tattoo across her chest) about a month or two ago and I reached out to inquire about donations which were at that time 80,140, 200. As we all know the pictures are in some cases dated. Her reply was very quick if not the quickest I have experienced. One minute to be exact, but I did not pull the trigger, but since you mentioned Myrtle Beach, perhaps a member of the low country could provide additional information about her prior engagements. I hope this helps and stay safe all.
-
09-19-23 14:00 #10473Senior Member

Posts: 565Help
Does anyone have any intell on either of these ladies?
This one seems a little out there.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...umble/58818877
This one has good ones on the Myrtle Beach board but don't know if that has changed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greenville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bad-girl-next-door--/651227394772
-
09-19-23 10:44 #10472Senior Member

Posts: 242Lot bruises looks like on her legs in some of her pics. I would have never sent her mine. LOL.
Originally Posted by RobertG444
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 00:01 #10471Senior Member

Posts: 275 Star Review
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...t/360852653123
Just to clarify, I was not asked for a verification picture of any kind. However, I did send one due to requesting one from her. With that said, I can verify she looks identical to the pictures she post on STG. If you have any questions, you can inbox me. I'll help however I can.









Reply With Quote






