Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 13306
-
09-19-23 00:01 #10471Senior Member

Posts: 275 Star Review
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...t/360852653123
Just to clarify, I was not asked for a verification picture of any kind. However, I did send one due to requesting one from her. With that said, I can verify she looks identical to the pictures she post on STG. If you have any questions, you can inbox me. I'll help however I can.
-
09-18-23 22:24 #10470Senior Member

Posts: 28Amp
Never been to any AMP but will you share location of this place?
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 22:07 #10469Senior Member

Posts: 1189You've pretty much described the present situation in the hobby. AMP's are a safe bet, very seldom get attitude, and certainly, results can vary but no junkies, no bait-and-switch, nobody jumping out of the closet or having to run the wankster gauntlet to and from your car so I have pretty much given up on spending the day finding someone who will answer the phone or respond to a message. GVL has lots of options in the AMP scene so that's where my money's going.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 20:48 #10468Senior Member

Posts: 180Officially done with these girls around here
I spent all day trying to dream. I either got attitude or ignored. I finally took the money I was going to spend on soccer mom and decided to head over to an AMP instead. Went to the one in Texas. As soon as I got there I knew I made the right choice. A tiny, late 30's big breasted woman came to greet me. She was the only one there by the name of Lina. She was very personable and chatty. Started with a table shower with a lot of teasing. At one point, she grabs me by my little man and says, "we are going to make him feel so gooooood. " I almost came right there. She finished up there and sat me in the sauna and told me to get ready for her. That's exactly what I did. Rubbed myself in the sauna to "get ready for her. " She opened the sauna door to get me out and said, "oh, you ready! I like this. ".
The massage was amazing. She found spots I didn't know needed worked out and actually gave me a top tier full body rub. She let me roam as much as I wanted to and told me I was making her "ready. " She wasn't lying. She took off her dress and has a knockout body with great breasts that I sucked on and played with while she gave me a great CBJ. Then she crawled on top. She was soaking wet but tight as hell! Those breasts in my face and hands. OMG! I'm pretty sure she came a few times before I busted. She swiveled her hips as if climaxed and I almost made a hoe a housewife. Nah, I'll just come back and visit. Hopefully I get her every time! It was amazing.
Compared to these little twats we deal with. Sub par service. Drug addictions. Attitudes! I have never had a bad experience at an AMP. With an escort, I always feel like I wasted time and money. At AMPs, I'm always treated like a king. YMMV.
-
09-18-23 18:52 #10467Senior Member

Posts: 323Send Your Picture?
Absolutely right. I agree 100 per cent. I voiced the same sentiment on 3/17/23 in post number 4939, about 29 pages back.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 16:58 #10466Senior Member

Posts: 1189I wish guys would stop doing that and maybe these ladies would give up on the idea. Saying you delete them doesn't mean a fucking thing I am constantly going back and looking at photos I've deleted and can still be pulled up. I don't want to be explaining to a cop why my picture is on some dead girl's phone.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 16:46 #10465Senior Member

Posts: 5045 star review
Thanks for intell, BTW did you have to comply w sending her your facial picture? Sounds like my kinda gal just apprehensive about facial pic?
Originally Posted by RobertG444
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 02:38 #10464Senior Member

Posts: 27https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/200885225530
Originally Posted by Daniel83
[View Original Post]
You will not be disappointed.
-
09-18-23 02:30 #10463Senior Member

Posts: 275 Star Review
This is a true 5 Star companion.
Inbox me for any questions I may can help with.
You won't be disappointed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/200885225530
-
09-17-23 17:09 #10462Banned Member

Posts: 1377Did Latin bombshell disappear again?
No new ads posted in a while for Latina Bombshell. Did she leave the business again I hope not?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/502584691866
-
09-17-23 13:56 #10461Senior Member

Posts: 155She has several reviews here most say nothing bad but nothing good either.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 12:43 #10460Senior Member

Posts: 357Chi in Anderson?
Anyone have any experience with Chi in Anderson?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...s/769185767304
-
09-17-23 12:15 #10459Senior Member

Posts: 160https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/735920380305
Originally Posted by Daniel83
[View Original Post]
Try out this one.
G.
-
09-16-23 22:11 #10458Regular Member

Posts: 11Best BBBJ?
What is the best BBBJ in Greenville? I've seen JJ in Columbia a few times and she is absolutely amazing. Was wondering if someone here was as comparable.
-
09-16-23 06:38 #10457Senior Member

Posts: 598Bumping this one up as she's posting. Haven't seen her in over a year so YMMV. BYOC.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...l/785630667712











Reply With Quote




