Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21467

    Kitty Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    You would think that mentioning in her ads that she's a former PS would be a boon to her current business, but I guess that comes with baggage. I don't think I want to see a provider who's not in a good headspace about anything related to the current profession. For me, you can be as cute or hot as all out, but if I can sense that you're really not into it / very mechanical (like my Eden experience), then I'm not coming back.
    Nevermind, she mentions her porn name in her latest ad. Guess guys kept bringing it up.

  2. #21466

    Awesome AMP in Chesterfield

    Only one worker so call ahead. . 7 for 60 minutes.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/224573.html

  3. #21465

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't every AMP have a Coco?
    I went to an AMP in Minneapolis last winter and who did I draw? Coco of course.

  4. #21464

    Savannah

    Reaching out cause you guys are the most helpful I've known. Does anyone know any info on Savannah from ProLux? I haven't been around in a while and it looks like they have some decent options available downtown.

  5. #21463

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    Classic Coco is a good choice.
    Doesn't every AMP have a Coco?

  6. #21462
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Looks like these 2 are winners. Oddly both near a Domino's pizza. Any tips or tricks I should know before trying them out? Need an appointment for extras, or walk ins work? Looking to go in the day this week.
    I've never made an appointment.

  7. #21461
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    She's got a pretty long and well-reviewed history on this site. Not great, overall. The MOST you will get is an HJ or Russian. But, rest assured, no member of your body will penetrate any orifice of her body. Under any circumstances. Probably has something to do with her previous "career". Not sure of the psychology, and maybe she's changed, but I doubt it. She has GPS written all over her face. More time buys you a second pop, but that's it. Kinda like Andrea back in the day.

    When I went to see her, it was okay. I mean, anytime somebody rubs tits that big and soft on your Johnson, it will never be bad. And her technique was good, if not uninspired. Not worth the drive for me, as I am no where near 70/94 interchange. So it was one and done for me.

    Oh, and if you do see her, DO NOT mention her previous career. Word is that she will freak out on you and you will never be welcomed back.
    You would think that mentioning in her ads that she's a former PS would be a boon to her current business, but I guess that comes with baggage. I don't think I want to see a provider who's not in a good headspace about anything related to the current profession. For me, you can be as cute or hot as all out, but if I can sense that you're really not into it / very mechanical (like my Eden experience), then I'm not coming back.

  8. #21460

    Toni

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    The most recent video that I've seen did seem to portray her being more slim, however from that particular video I don't love her voice. If she were to be chatty, it would probably be a turn off for me. Also, from how she describes her services, I get a real micro transaction vibe from her. By the time you add the services you want, could be spending way more than you wanted to.
    She's got a pretty long and well-reviewed history on this site. Not great, overall. The MOST you will get is an HJ or Russian. But, rest assured, no member of your body will penetrate any orifice of her body. Under any circumstances. Probably has something to do with her previous "career". Not sure of the psychology, and maybe she's changed, but I doubt it. She has GPS written all over her face. More time buys you a second pop, but that's it. Kinda like Andrea back in the day.

    When I went to see her, it was okay. I mean, anytime somebody rubs tits that big and soft on your Johnson, it will never be bad. And her technique was good, if not uninspired. Not worth the drive for me, as I am no where near 70/94 interchange. So it was one and done for me.

    Oh, and if you do see her, DO NOT mention her previous career. Word is that she will freak out on you and you will never be welcomed back.

  9. #21459

    Classic

    Classic Coco is a good choice.

  10. #21458
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    In her new ads, looks like she might have lost a little weight. I've seen her once before. She was a little too chatty and a little too big for my liking. Rub was good though. Might have to give her another go.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...dle-26923.html
    The most recent video that I've seen did seem to portray her being more slim, however from that particular video I don't love her voice. If she were to be chatty, it would probably be a turn off for me. Also, from how she describes her services, I get a real micro transaction vibe from her. By the time you add the services you want, could be spending way more than you wanted to.

  11. #21457
    Quote Originally Posted by EssentialGuy  [View Original Post]
    All legit every time I have been in. Once had a brush of the shaft but 3 follow ups never happened again. A dm would be nice if you prove otherwise.
    Legit place. I've gotten an above board deep tissue massage there before. No funny business.

  12. #21456

    Jill xxx-xxx-9223 ?

    Has anyone seen Jill at xxx-xxx-9223? She post daily on RubRatings but not much information at there? Please share.

  13. #21455

    Toni

    In her new ads, looks like she might have lost a little weight. I've seen her once before. She was a little too chatty and a little too big for my liking. Rub was good though. Might have to give her another go.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...dle-26923.html

  14. #21454

    Classic / Health in Chesterfield area

    Looks like these 2 are winners. Oddly both near a Domino's pizza. Any tips or tricks I should know before trying them out? Need an appointment for extras, or walk ins work? Looking to go in the day this week.

  15. #21453

    Classic on Clayton Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    Went to Clayton Classic today and had a wonderful massage. There's a new girl here.
    I've gotten only wonderful massages at Classic on Clayton Rd the last couple of years, doesn't matter who I've gotten. Nancy is my favorite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape