Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 24707
-
09-22-23 07:50 #21467Senior Member

Posts: 638Kitty Lee
Nevermind, she mentions her porn name in her latest ad. Guess guys kept bringing it up.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 10:06 #21466Senior Member

Posts: 164Awesome AMP in Chesterfield
Only one worker so call ahead. . 7 for 60 minutes.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/224573.html
-
09-19-23 20:52 #21465Senior Member

Posts: 53Yes
I went to an AMP in Minneapolis last winter and who did I draw? Coco of course.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 18:39 #21464Regular Member

Posts: 4Savannah
Reaching out cause you guys are the most helpful I've known. Does anyone know any info on Savannah from ProLux? I haven't been around in a while and it looks like they have some decent options available downtown.
-
09-19-23 13:32 #21463Senior Member

Posts: 228Coco
Doesn't every AMP have a Coco?
Originally Posted by Smithss
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 09:46 #21462Senior Member

Posts: 411I've never made an appointment.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 08:57 #21461Senior Member

Posts: 279You would think that mentioning in her ads that she's a former PS would be a boon to her current business, but I guess that comes with baggage. I don't think I want to see a provider who's not in a good headspace about anything related to the current profession. For me, you can be as cute or hot as all out, but if I can sense that you're really not into it / very mechanical (like my Eden experience), then I'm not coming back.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 08:31 #21460Senior Member

Posts: 638Toni
She's got a pretty long and well-reviewed history on this site. Not great, overall. The MOST you will get is an HJ or Russian. But, rest assured, no member of your body will penetrate any orifice of her body. Under any circumstances. Probably has something to do with her previous "career". Not sure of the psychology, and maybe she's changed, but I doubt it. She has GPS written all over her face. More time buys you a second pop, but that's it. Kinda like Andrea back in the day.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
When I went to see her, it was okay. I mean, anytime somebody rubs tits that big and soft on your Johnson, it will never be bad. And her technique was good, if not uninspired. Not worth the drive for me, as I am no where near 70/94 interchange. So it was one and done for me.
Oh, and if you do see her, DO NOT mention her previous career. Word is that she will freak out on you and you will never be welcomed back.
-
09-19-23 01:24 #21459Senior Member

Posts: 25Classic
Classic Coco is a good choice.
-
09-18-23 23:51 #21458Senior Member

Posts: 279The most recent video that I've seen did seem to portray her being more slim, however from that particular video I don't love her voice. If she were to be chatty, it would probably be a turn off for me. Also, from how she describes her services, I get a real micro transaction vibe from her. By the time you add the services you want, could be spending way more than you wanted to.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:28 #21457Senior Member

Posts: 308Legit place. I've gotten an above board deep tissue massage there before. No funny business.
Originally Posted by EssentialGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 11:21 #21456Senior Member

Posts: 46Jill xxx-xxx-9223 ?
Has anyone seen Jill at xxx-xxx-9223? She post daily on RubRatings but not much information at there? Please share.
-
09-18-23 09:59 #21455Senior Member

Posts: 228Toni
In her new ads, looks like she might have lost a little weight. I've seen her once before. She was a little too chatty and a little too big for my liking. Rub was good though. Might have to give her another go.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...dle-26923.html
-
09-18-23 02:12 #21454Senior Member

Posts: 279Classic / Health in Chesterfield area
Looks like these 2 are winners. Oddly both near a Domino's pizza. Any tips or tricks I should know before trying them out? Need an appointment for extras, or walk ins work? Looking to go in the day this week.
-
09-17-23 17:54 #21453Senior Member

Posts: 38Classic on Clayton Rd
I've gotten only wonderful massages at Classic on Clayton Rd the last couple of years, doesn't matter who I've gotten. Nancy is my favorite.
Originally Posted by Smithss
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





