Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 7529
-
09-24-23 15:59 #5384Senior Member

Posts: 28670 +110 how many times has it been noted to drop using the $ sign.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 22:57 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 1446Mai- Jenma Thai Massage Aiea
I saw Mai at Jenma Thai Massage as a walk in. She is mid 30's.
Petite Thai lady. She did a good massage with nice finish.
She sat on my back while she massages my neck and shoulder.
She said "May I sit?" And laughed playfully.
She, however, said she won't sit anywhere else except my back.
Wish she did. Also she asked for more gratuity which was a turn off.
-
09-19-23 02:43 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 1446JJ -Aiea Pin Thai
It's $70 house fee and $ and 10 gratuity.
Originally Posted by NormalDude2002
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 02:42 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 80Move
Just checked the phone number in the ad, it belongs to Phusasiam. Maybe some of them moved.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 02:32 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 152What is the normal rate there, house fee plus tip for an hour + HE?
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:52 #5379Senior Member

Posts: 2534Same Owner
I was told same owner. Girls in Thai Orchid some go to Phusium.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 22:23 #5378Regular Member

Posts: 14Magic
I am her regular customer and every time I saw her, she's always be nice to me. And we can get along very well.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 20:06 #5377Senior Member

Posts: 1446Move
I'm not sure if all the ladies in ad moved from Thai Orchid to Phusasiam but do know.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
For sure is that Magic in the ad is at Phusasiam because I saw her there.
I inquired about massage but passed because she seemed arrogant.
And unfriendly with an angry look on her face.
-
09-18-23 19:44 #5376Senior Member

Posts: 223Move
Did all of them suddenly move from Thai Orchid to Phusiasm Thai off Kam Hwy next to tattoo shop? Just want to make sure I'm saying the right place?
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 19:07 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 1446Magic
I saw Magic at Phusasiam and asked about massage and rates.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
She seemed arrogant with non friendly demeanor so I passed.
-
09-18-23 18:51 #5374Senior Member

Posts: 223Thai
These girls work at Thai Orchid next to PCR.
Originally Posted by UnaOfAKind
[View Original Post]
I had Amy. Tried to upsell on extras so I declined. Been trying to get Tischa but she's always busy. No real privacy in the rooms I can hear everyone else's conversation. Would go back if I see a positive review on someone else.
-
09-18-23 18:41 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 80Phusasiam Thai
Yeah, link got messed up. Here is the real link.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23069772.html
-
09-18-23 16:46 #5372Senior Member

Posts: 223Phusasiam Thai
Link is broken. But they had a nice rotation earlier this summer. I saw at least 2 young spinners. The rest were 50+. Didn't get names. It was like they take turns on who is massaging next because it felt forced on who they wanted me to have. But I got lucky 1 time and got one of the nice ones.
Originally Posted by UnaOfAKind
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 15:44 #5371Senior Member

Posts: 80Phusasiam
Saw this on another thread. Thought I would bring it into this thread.
"Phusasaim.
For those interested, line up.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23069772.html
I haven't been there yet. ".
I haven't been here in a long time. Curious if anyone has tried the new girls and how they stack up.
-
09-17-23 20:02 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 1446Orchid
You're very welcome. It's my pleasure.
Originally Posted by OnTheHook
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




