Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Massage with HE

+ Submit Review
Page 144 of 502 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 7529
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5384
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    It's $70 house fee and $ and 10 gratuity.
    70 +110 how many times has it been noted to drop using the $ sign.

  2. #5383

    Mai- Jenma Thai Massage Aiea

    I saw Mai at Jenma Thai Massage as a walk in. She is mid 30's.

    Petite Thai lady. She did a good massage with nice finish.

    She sat on my back while she massages my neck and shoulder.

    She said "May I sit?" And laughed playfully.

    She, however, said she won't sit anywhere else except my back.

    Wish she did. Also she asked for more gratuity which was a turn off.

  3. #5382

    JJ -Aiea Pin Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude2002  [View Original Post]
    What is the normal rate there, house fee plus tip for an hour + HE?
    It's $70 house fee and $ and 10 gratuity.

  4. #5381

    Move

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if all the ladies in ad moved from Thai Orchid to Phusasiam but do know.

    For sure is that Magic in the ad is at Phusasiam because I saw her there.

    I inquired about massage but passed because she seemed arrogant.

    And unfriendly with an angry look on her face.
    Just checked the phone number in the ad, it belongs to Phusasiam. Maybe some of them moved.

  5. #5380
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I saw JJ at Pin Thai Aiea Towne Center. She is pretty and.

    Sexy and open minded.

    She is around 5'6" 125 pounds. She gives a great massage and.

    Nice ending too. She is open minded and let me kiss her feet and suck on her toes.
    What is the normal rate there, house fee plus tip for an hour + HE?

  6. #5379

    Same Owner

    I was told same owner. Girls in Thai Orchid some go to Phusium.

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Did all of them suddenly move from Thai Orchid to Phusiasm Thai off Kam Hwy next to tattoo shop? Just want to make sure I'm saying the right place?

  7. #5378

    Magic

    I am her regular customer and every time I saw her, she's always be nice to me. And we can get along very well.

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if all the ladies in ad moved from Thai Orchid to Phusasiam but do know.

    For sure is that Magic in the ad is at Phusasiam because I saw her there.

    I inquired about massage but passed because she seemed arrogant.

    And unfriendly with an angry look on her face.

  8. #5377

    Move

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Did all of them suddenly move from Thai Orchid to Phusiasm Thai off Kam Hwy next to tattoo shop? Just want to make sure I'm saying the right place?
    I'm not sure if all the ladies in ad moved from Thai Orchid to Phusasiam but do know.

    For sure is that Magic in the ad is at Phusasiam because I saw her there.

    I inquired about massage but passed because she seemed arrogant.

    And unfriendly with an angry look on her face.

  9. #5376

    Move

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I saw Magic at Phusasiam and asked about massage and rates.

    She seemed arrogant with non friendly demeanor so I passed.
    Did all of them suddenly move from Thai Orchid to Phusiasm Thai off Kam Hwy next to tattoo shop? Just want to make sure I'm saying the right place?

  10. #5375

    Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    These girls work at Thai Orchid next to PCR.

    I had Amy. Tried to upsell on extras so I declined. Been trying to get Tischa but she's always busy. No real privacy in the rooms I can hear everyone else's conversation. Would go back if I see a positive review on someone else.
    I saw Magic at Phusasiam and asked about massage and rates.

    She seemed arrogant with non friendly demeanor so I passed.

  11. #5374

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by UnaOfAKind  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, link got messed up. Here is the real link.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23069772.html
    These girls work at Thai Orchid next to PCR.

    I had Amy. Tried to upsell on extras so I declined. Been trying to get Tischa but she's always busy. No real privacy in the rooms I can hear everyone else's conversation. Would go back if I see a positive review on someone else.

  12. #5373

    Phusasiam Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Link is broken. But they had a nice rotation earlier this summer. I saw at least 2 young spinners. The rest were 50+. Didn't get names. It was like they take turns on who is massaging next because it felt forced on who they wanted me to have. But I got lucky 1 time and got one of the nice ones.
    Yeah, link got messed up. Here is the real link.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23069772.html

  13. #5372

    Phusasiam Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by UnaOfAKind  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on another thread. Thought I would bring it into this thread.

    "Phusasaim.

    For those interested, line up.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23069772.html

    I haven't been there yet. ".

    I haven't been here in a long time. Curious if anyone has tried the new girls and how they stack up.
    Link is broken. But they had a nice rotation earlier this summer. I saw at least 2 young spinners. The rest were 50+. Didn't get names. It was like they take turns on who is massaging next because it felt forced on who they wanted me to have. But I got lucky 1 time and got one of the nice ones.

  14. #5371

    Phusasiam

    Saw this on another thread. Thought I would bring it into this thread.

    "Phusasaim.

    For those interested, line up.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23069772.html

    I haven't been there yet. ".

    I haven't been here in a long time. Curious if anyone has tried the new girls and how they stack up.

  15. #5370

    Orchid

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheHook  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel, been looking for something in the PC / Waipahu area.
    You're very welcome. It's my pleasure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape