Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 15277
-
09-18-23 21:49 #11287Senior Member

Posts: 4098It looks like JavLuvr really liked Rose / Kelly which means that I will probably not like her. Thanks JL for taking one off the board for me.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
I still shake my head when I think about Yukina. Such wasted potential. She was so happy the first two times that I banged her. She would get on top, hook her feet in for leverage and just go bouncy castle on me. So full of life, she was showing me pictures of herself in Mickey Mouse ears from her trip to Disney Land in LA. SMH.
-
09-18-23 21:43 #11286Senior Member

Posts: 1765Yukina was awesome when I saw her at 1010. She is a trooper.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 21:27 #11285Senior Member

Posts: 4755Rose 1010 and Kelly PPC.
She's back as Rose at 1010. I looked up TER, seems like just 1 review in Virginia.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
At DK I see Yukina there at this Virginia place. https://asianparadiseclub.com/.
She's trying to peddle her sour face there I guess to the politicians!
I'd: 386725.
-
09-18-23 15:59 #11284Senior Member

Posts: 1765I would text them your first name and ethnicity. If you have been to lkatl or kblackpink and are trying to go to kovergirls or metrogirls I would bring that up as well. I saw KG and MG because they have kgirls that go through the circuit that includes lkatl and kbp.
Originally Posted by JohnUtah
[View Original Post]
You can also often work with them about what to show, what fields you can black out, a possible video chat.
-
09-18-23 12:59 #11283Senior Member

Posts: 36Thank you bud. Much appreciate it.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 12:02 #11282Senior Member

Posts: 574Text based system, as there is a slight language barrier sometimes.
Originally Posted by JohnUtah
[View Original Post]
Be prepared to show I'd and Work I'd / linked in. If you're doing both I'd you can block out all sensitive information besides your name and face. It's also best to verify a day before you land because if you verify ahead of time you might have to reverify had there are different phone operators.
-
09-18-23 10:29 #11281Senior Member

Posts: 36Visiting NYC
Hey Guys.
I will be visiting NYC from ATL next month. I have been reading the forum here, very informative. It seems like the locations for these places are hidden from public which make sense. Do I just call the number on the website? What is the verification system? This is obviously different from ATL where there is an actual known store front with address.
Thank you for the advise and info.
-
09-18-23 10:13 #11280Regular Member

Posts: 12Phat asses
I miss Ai ai she was always a reliable go to when I got the itch.
Who's the best c or j girl with phatty rn?
-
09-18-23 01:15 #11279Senior Member

Posts: 77Greek Fun
Have a few days to be in this wonderland of hot ass, and wanting to get in some literally. Any leads on Asian / white / latina ladies who reliably do Greek in Manhattan? Extra credit if it's bb w / cia. Do I ask the mms / pps after getting verified? Not sure how direct those conversations can be or not.
Any help is extremely appreciated, and wish we had ladies like this in my city.
-
09-17-23 22:04 #11278Senior Member

Posts: 217Helen at NYAF
Helen: One of the best slim fit bodies in Manhattan and also some of the best service abilities in Manhattan. Now I understand why her rate is a a little higher than the others.
Epic provider. One of the reasons I didn't see her until now is because I usually text NYAF when I am already nearby, and usually that works out well because they consistently have good girls available. But usually not Helen. Usually Helen's next appointment was not until an hour or two later.
But now that I saw her I get it, she is just that good. Incredible body, incredible service, she didn't stop until I couldn't handle any more. Highly recommended, as of now my all time favorite in Manhattan.
-
09-17-23 20:10 #11277Senior Member

Posts: 860I personally have no interest in a Kylie review. I have already seen her twice and we did not click. Big time 10-minute warning clock watcher for me while there was no one waiting. Kylie also bumped her prices so she is back at a $40 premium above the common C-girls for the 30-minutes and hour sessions. I know there are a lot of Kylie fans but she is not for me.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 19:52 #11276Senior Member

Posts: 4755Expect a review from GD.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 15:15 #11275Senior Member

Posts: 4098Would you accept payment in Yukari's poon?
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 13:43 #11274Senior Member

Posts: 1765Yeah, just give me some free poon and I would come down and toss a fool out for them.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 13:06 #11273Senior Member

Posts: 4098Needs more investigation.
Both new girls cleared out. Based on reports, only two girls working the rooms today.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






