Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11287
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She's back as Rose at 1010. I looked up TER, seems like just 1 review in Virginia.

    At DK I see Yukina there at this Virginia place. https://asianparadiseclub.com/.

    She's trying to peddle her sour face there I guess to the politicians!

    I'd: 386725.
    It looks like JavLuvr really liked Rose / Kelly which means that I will probably not like her. Thanks JL for taking one off the board for me.

    I still shake my head when I think about Yukina. Such wasted potential. She was so happy the first two times that I banged her. She would get on top, hook her feet in for leverage and just go bouncy castle on me. So full of life, she was showing me pictures of herself in Mickey Mouse ears from her trip to Disney Land in LA. SMH.

  2. #11286
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She's back as Rose at 1010. I looked up TER, seems like just 1 review in Virginia.

    At DK I see Yukina there at this Virginia place. https://asianparadiseclub.com/.
    Yukina was awesome when I saw her at 1010. She is a trooper.

  3. #11285

    Rose 1010 and Kelly PPC.

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Another young cutie at PPC. They are killing it lately. Kelly was in DC before under the name Rose and she has some reviews on TER as well. She's got some nice natural tits, large Cs with good nips. Cute face with cute attitude to match and service was very good by Japanese standards. Good ass too, a bit meaty and excellent for CG. Nice pussy, small lip and natural Bush. Pics are somewhat accurate. Obviously the face is touched up a bit but it's not too far from reality. Said she is going into her 3rd year of college which would put her at about 21-22.

    Quick intros in the room where she helped me undress, which was followed by standard Japanese standing shower. A bit of action in the shower but nothing crazy, just a bit of P2 P and making out. Back in the room we made out on the bed. She gives pretty good GFE and will do LFK plus DFK. BBBJ next which was pretty good, better than most Japanese girls will give you. I let that go on for a little while before we switched to 69. Oh man that booty, good stuff in 69, the boobs too although my hands couldn't leave her ass cheeks for long.

    After 69 I did a bit a DATY before the 001 went on and I fucked her in mish. Little bit of blocking in mish but nothing too bad. Good performance overall in mish plus some making out. Pussy is pink, tight and gets pretty wet. Went to doggy after that, some good FKs in doggie before we transitioned into some prone bone action. Her pussy looked real nice from behind.

    Had her get in top for CG finale. With a body like this, CG is of course going to be the best position. I buried my face in those big juicy titties while she sat on my cock. I took over after a minute or two and starting thrusting up into her while I had my hands on her lovely ass. Some good FKs and I busted a real nice nut. Buried my face in her bosom to muffle my noisy ass moans as I filled the bag hehe. Quick shower to cleanup then it was back to the room. Chatted a bit more as we dressed then Kelly walked me out. Was my first time seeing Gaga at the shop in a while and as I was leaving I let her know that the new girl is excellent. Damage was $230 for 30 minutes. I would repeat.
    She's back as Rose at 1010. I looked up TER, seems like just 1 review in Virginia.

    At DK I see Yukina there at this Virginia place. https://asianparadiseclub.com/.

    She's trying to peddle her sour face there I guess to the politicians!

    I'd: 386725.

  4. #11284
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnUtah  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys.

    I will be visiting NYC from ATL next month. I have been reading the forum here, very informative. It seems like the locations for these places are hidden from public which make sense. Do I just call the number on the website? What is the verification system? This is obviously different from ATL where there is an actual known store front with address.

    Thank you for the advise and info.
    I would text them your first name and ethnicity. If you have been to lkatl or kblackpink and are trying to go to kovergirls or metrogirls I would bring that up as well. I saw KG and MG because they have kgirls that go through the circuit that includes lkatl and kbp.

    You can also often work with them about what to show, what fields you can black out, a possible video chat.

  5. #11283
    Thank you bud. Much appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    Text based system, as there is a slight language barrier sometimes.

    Be prepared to show I'd and Work I'd / linked in. If you're doing both I'd you can block out all sensitive information besides your name and face. It's also best to verify a day before you land because if you verify ahead of time you might have to reverify had there are different phone operators.

  6. #11282
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnUtah  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys.

    I will be visiting NYC from ATL next month. I have been reading the forum here, very informative. It seems like the locations for these places are hidden from public which make sense. Do I just call the number on the website? What is the verification system? This is obviously different from ATL where there is an actual known store front with address.

    Thank you for the advise and info.
    Text based system, as there is a slight language barrier sometimes.

    Be prepared to show I'd and Work I'd / linked in. If you're doing both I'd you can block out all sensitive information besides your name and face. It's also best to verify a day before you land because if you verify ahead of time you might have to reverify had there are different phone operators.

  7. #11281

    Visiting NYC

    Hey Guys.

    I will be visiting NYC from ATL next month. I have been reading the forum here, very informative. It seems like the locations for these places are hidden from public which make sense. Do I just call the number on the website? What is the verification system? This is obviously different from ATL where there is an actual known store front with address.

    Thank you for the advise and info.

  8. #11280

    Phat asses

    I miss Ai ai she was always a reliable go to when I got the itch.

    Who's the best c or j girl with phatty rn?

  9. #11279

    Greek Fun

    Have a few days to be in this wonderland of hot ass, and wanting to get in some literally. Any leads on Asian / white / latina ladies who reliably do Greek in Manhattan? Extra credit if it's bb w / cia. Do I ask the mms / pps after getting verified? Not sure how direct those conversations can be or not.

    Any help is extremely appreciated, and wish we had ladies like this in my city.

  10. #11278

    Helen at NYAF

    Helen: One of the best slim fit bodies in Manhattan and also some of the best service abilities in Manhattan. Now I understand why her rate is a a little higher than the others.

    Epic provider. One of the reasons I didn't see her until now is because I usually text NYAF when I am already nearby, and usually that works out well because they consistently have good girls available. But usually not Helen. Usually Helen's next appointment was not until an hour or two later.

    But now that I saw her I get it, she is just that good. Incredible body, incredible service, she didn't stop until I couldn't handle any more. Highly recommended, as of now my all time favorite in Manhattan.

  11. #11277
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Expect a review from GD.
    I personally have no interest in a Kylie review. I have already seen her twice and we did not click. Big time 10-minute warning clock watcher for me while there was no one waiting. Kylie also bumped her prices so she is back at a $40 premium above the common C-girls for the 30-minutes and hour sessions. I know there are a lot of Kylie fans but she is not for me.

  12. #11276
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Kylie is back per Twitter.
    Expect a review from GD.

  13. #11275
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, just give me some free poon and I would come down and toss a fool out for them.
    Would you accept payment in Yukari's poon?

  14. #11274
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Both new girls cleared out. Based on reports, only two girls working the rooms today.
    Yeah, just give me some free poon and I would come down and toss a fool out for them.

  15. #11273

    Needs more investigation.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    What the. This would be wild. But the papasan should be able to take care of it. What kind of crazy shit is this?

    Competitions so fierce that they are resorting to rumors now? lol
    Both new girls cleared out. Based on reports, only two girls working the rooms today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape