The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 679 729 1129 1629 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31866

    Any one know this one. She calls herself Heaven.

    Anyone have an encounter with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/210041090802

  2. #31865
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Here's the most recent one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/608881296463.

    This trips all my suspicions traps. They're promising actual sexual acts, which no real ad should ever do. They advertise an address in a residential area. But they advertise a lot.

    If I should be asking in the Massage Parlor section, let me know and I'll move this thread over there.
    I've never tried that one specifically, but have tried the agency ads that are at hotels. I've had some small luck, but mostly find pudgy older women and end up walking away. The Asian ads are brazen with their language, but I think most do have a real woman that you can meet.

  3. #31864

    Has anyone tried one of these Asian ads?

    Here's the most recent one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/608881296463.

    This trips all my suspicions traps. They're promising actual sexual acts, which no real ad should ever do. They advertise an address in a residential area. But they advertise a lot.

    If I should be asking in the Massage Parlor section, let me know and I'll move this thread over there.

  4. #31863

    Deja

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch320  [View Original Post]
    I tried to schedule with her on 9/15 Friday afternoon. She said she was checking into her room and to text back which I did about an hour later and got crickets?
    Had a couple dreams with Deja, coms were ok. Got to Incall location and waited for 10 min in parking lot then she finally gave the room number which she said her friend would let me in. Mad my way to room and another provider opened the door as Deja was in the bathroom freshening up. Her friend finally left out the room and it was off to business. Mic check was nice and she seems to get into it and paying attention to the boys. After that she spips on the cover and gives jr one last kiss and she hoped on for a ride. She was pretty tight and wet, after that put her in the downward dog and filled the bag. Like I said I had 2 dreams with her and one with the friend and the mic check on both didn't disappoint.

  5. #31862

    Intel

    Anyone have anything? I'm in her area and want to know before I call.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/468727017916

  6. #31861

    Deja

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her, but she is like a scared rabbit. Jumpy and afraid to text about anything.

    Perhaps she had free room and board with Uncle LEO and she is just being cautious. But, I found her cautions a turn-off and quit trying. So cannot report on a dream, just saying she is back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/752364259863
    I tried to schedule with her on 9/15 Friday afternoon. She said she was checking into her room and to text back which I did about an hour later and got crickets?

  7. #31860

    Impossible Asian Vivian

    I've only seen one that was this beautiful. She is Lao and haven't seen her in 15 years, Most are a bait and switch so when you get to the location you're greeted by grandma.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMoneyMan  [View Original Post]
    If this is real, I'm canceling my vacation. I'll be sure to report, but no comms yet. If you know more, I'd love to hear it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/879214564714

  8. #31859
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWild66  [View Original Post]
    I've searched but can't find an ad on STG!!
    Sorry, forgot to mention to pm me for details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230918_003511_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #31858

    Tried meeting Karman tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWild66  [View Original Post]
    I've searched but can't find an ad on STG!!
    Sporadic text back and forth all day. I never meet her before so I tried texting her and asking if we can get in the car and ride around for a bit. She seemed ok with it at first but then when I was almost there she backed out. I had the feeling she wanted to more expensive FS and to come into her home. I would've tried the home route but she backed out when I suggested the car. Not knocking her for it, just putting the info out for everyone.

  10. #31857

  11. #31856

    How do we contact Karman??

    I've searched but can't find an ad on STG!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Passing this along to why'all by request.

    FYI gents, Karman's house sitting gig is at its end, she will be available for two more nights at this location.

  12. #31855
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMoneyMan  [View Original Post]
    If this is real, I'm canceling my vacation. I'll be sure to report, but no comms yet. If you know more, I'd love to hear it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/879214564714
    Any time the location says Downtown and the number isn't local, it's probably a scam.

  13. #31854
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Jax  [View Original Post]
    Is the 2nd photos Caitie because the STG ads don't look like same woman? And I find no link for Missy Banks.
    Missy banks is on tryst. I've seen her and she was ok, but not all that great for the rates she charges and had a bigger gut than I was expecting. Nice rack and view from behind though.

  14. #31853

    FYI Karman, Julington creek area two more days

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Had a wonderful dream this morning with my favorite provider, Karman Kandy. She is still hosting from a private residence in the Julington creek area. We had the house all to our selves'. Started with foreplay in the kitchen while we shared a big dish of home made banana pudding, By the way, It was amazing with a bottom layer of chocolate Brownie. I'm sure you know where this is going, further explanation not required. We cleaned up with a shower together. Nothing like getting help scrubbing those hard to reach places and help drying off.

    We made are way back to the bedroom by way the whole house. LOL, by the way, this house has beautiful floor plan. We ended up in the bed room, in bed under the covers. Same sweet dream. This is one of the things I enjoy the most about my dreams with Karman, knowing what to expect and it always feeling like the first time.
    Karman is available today. Give her call. PM me for info.
    Passing this along to why'all by request.

    FYI gents, Karman's house sitting gig is at its end, she will be available for two more nights at this location.

  15. #31852

    Will do Sir

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    I usually send a message saying Hi, can I stop by. I get a reply with rates and address. I tell them it will be 15-20 minutes. They say call when you arrive. I call and text when I arrive. I head up and if I don't like what I see, I walk away to try another day. Yes, sometimes things go crickets and you just have to try again later.
    Thanks again Jax Jedi!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape