Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 41264
-
09-18-23 00:37 #31859Senior Member

Posts: 181Sorry, forgot to mention to pm me for details.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 22:31 #31858Regular Member

Posts: 17Tried meeting Karman tonight
Sporadic text back and forth all day. I never meet her before so I tried texting her and asking if we can get in the car and ride around for a bit. She seemed ok with it at first but then when I was almost there she backed out. I had the feeling she wanted to more expensive FS and to come into her home. I would've tried the home route but she backed out when I suggested the car. Not knocking her for it, just putting the info out for everyone.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 22:27 #31857Senior Member

Posts: 151Karman
She isn't on Skip.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/154257985
-
09-17-23 21:49 #31856Senior Member

Posts: 285How do we contact Karman??
I've searched but can't find an ad on STG!!
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 19:52 #31855Senior Member

Posts: 454Any time the location says Downtown and the number isn't local, it's probably a scam.
Originally Posted by ShortMoneyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 19:51 #31854Senior Member

Posts: 454Missy banks is on tryst. I've seen her and she was ok, but not all that great for the rates she charges and had a bigger gut than I was expecting. Nice rack and view from behind though.
Originally Posted by New2Jax
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 14:29 #31853Senior Member

Posts: 181FYI Karman, Julington creek area two more days
Passing this along to why'all by request.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
FYI gents, Karman's house sitting gig is at its end, she will be available for two more nights at this location.
-
09-17-23 13:42 #31852Senior Member

Posts: 188Will do Sir
Thanks again Jax Jedi!
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 13:37 #31851Banned Member

Posts: 599Which is 2nd photo?
Is the 2nd photos Caitie because the STG ads don't look like same woman? And I find no link for Missy Banks.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 13:23 #31850Senior Member

Posts: 181Thanks
Well received and useful information. Greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 18:43 #31849Senior Member

Posts: 115So people can actually search for her, she goes by Kimberly / Kimber in her ads.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/089569535968
-
09-16-23 18:16 #31848Regular Member

Posts: 4Impossible Asian Vivian
If this is real, I'm canceling my vacation. I'll be sure to report, but no comms yet. If you know more, I'd love to hear it!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/879214564714
-
09-16-23 17:37 #31847Senior Member

Posts: 181Addendum to original post. "Sally"
I want to apologize for the confusin.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
Replaced Karma with Sally. Second pick. Pm me for details.
Sally is available. Review soon to come. A real close decision between Karman and Sally, passionate cock and ball treatment.
-
09-16-23 17:05 #31846Senior Member

Posts: 374I usually send a message saying Hi, can I stop by. I get a reply with rates and address. I tell them it will be 15-20 minutes. They say call when you arrive. I call and text when I arrive. I head up and if I don't like what I see, I walk away to try another day. Yes, sometimes things go crickets and you just have to try again later.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 16:24 #31845Senior Member

Posts: 188Latin Crew
Thank you JaxJedi! What are your communications like with this crew? I can never get past the automated picture / address / donations messages. They do not answer any specific questions, like when I ask by name if a specific crew provider is available, or if a particular time of the day is available. Between the bad comms and the fact that you will get any random provider available, I've been skiddish to pull the trigger. Today, her crew wouldn't even answer the most simple questions about donations and location. Any thoughts?
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



