Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 41267
-
09-18-23 13:24 #31862Senior Member

Posts: 162Deja
Had a couple dreams with Deja, coms were ok. Got to Incall location and waited for 10 min in parking lot then she finally gave the room number which she said her friend would let me in. Mad my way to room and another provider opened the door as Deja was in the bathroom freshening up. Her friend finally left out the room and it was off to business. Mic check was nice and she seems to get into it and paying attention to the boys. After that she spips on the cover and gives jr one last kiss and she hoped on for a ride. She was pretty tight and wet, after that put her in the downward dog and filled the bag. Like I said I had 2 dreams with her and one with the friend and the mic check on both didn't disappoint.
Originally Posted by Hutch320
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 12:38 #31861Senior Member

Posts: 554Intel
Anyone have anything? I'm in her area and want to know before I call.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/468727017916
-
09-18-23 09:44 #31860Senior Member

Posts: 31Deja
I tried to schedule with her on 9/15 Friday afternoon. She said she was checking into her room and to text back which I did about an hour later and got crickets?
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 08:40 #31859Senior Member

Posts: 422Impossible Asian Vivian
I've only seen one that was this beautiful. She is Lao and haven't seen her in 15 years, Most are a bait and switch so when you get to the location you're greeted by grandma.
Originally Posted by ShortMoneyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 00:37 #31858Senior Member

Posts: 181Sorry, forgot to mention to pm me for details.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 22:31 #31857Regular Member

Posts: 17Tried meeting Karman tonight
Sporadic text back and forth all day. I never meet her before so I tried texting her and asking if we can get in the car and ride around for a bit. She seemed ok with it at first but then when I was almost there she backed out. I had the feeling she wanted to more expensive FS and to come into her home. I would've tried the home route but she backed out when I suggested the car. Not knocking her for it, just putting the info out for everyone.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 22:27 #31856Senior Member

Posts: 151Karman
She isn't on Skip.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/154257985
-
09-17-23 21:49 #31855Senior Member

Posts: 285How do we contact Karman??
I've searched but can't find an ad on STG!!
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 19:52 #31854Senior Member

Posts: 454Any time the location says Downtown and the number isn't local, it's probably a scam.
Originally Posted by ShortMoneyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 19:51 #31853Senior Member

Posts: 454Missy banks is on tryst. I've seen her and she was ok, but not all that great for the rates she charges and had a bigger gut than I was expecting. Nice rack and view from behind though.
Originally Posted by New2Jax
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 14:29 #31852Senior Member

Posts: 181FYI Karman, Julington creek area two more days
Passing this along to why'all by request.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
FYI gents, Karman's house sitting gig is at its end, she will be available for two more nights at this location.
-
09-17-23 13:42 #31851Senior Member

Posts: 188Will do Sir
Thanks again Jax Jedi!
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 13:37 #31850Banned Member

Posts: 599Which is 2nd photo?
Is the 2nd photos Caitie because the STG ads don't look like same woman? And I find no link for Missy Banks.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 13:23 #31849Senior Member

Posts: 181Thanks
Well received and useful information. Greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 18:43 #31848Senior Member

Posts: 115So people can actually search for her, she goes by Kimberly / Kimber in her ads.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/089569535968









Reply With Quote





