Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 24808
-
09-20-23 15:19 #20503Senior Member

Posts: 325Snap scammers
I did reach out and they wanted upfront started with. 5 and then asked 25 LOL, then I said you guys are desperate to cheat.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 12:17 #20502Senior Member

Posts: 509The last One! Kimberly
I met this one a year or so back. TGTBT is an understatement. She is a Big Girl! Huge tits that are anything but attractive. Don't waste you $$ or your time. Maybe the worst experience ever. YES scheduler worse than Kelly.
Originally Posted by Cadillac31
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 12:16 #20501Senior Member

Posts: 350A mother daughter session is still on my bucket list. I haven't come across a real set that one or both weren't off putting in some way.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 23:53 #20500Regular Member

Posts: 5Nice
That's a mother daughter combo I could get behind.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 17:37 #20499Senior Member

Posts: 808Mother daughter
I had a mother daughter that I was seeing frequently until a couple months ago. Now just the daughter because mommy's in jail. The two in the ad not my type.
Originally Posted by TakeMeAway
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 13:02 #20498Senior Member

Posts: 751In original post
Should be all of the rates listed in the original post and following post for you starting at #20406. I believe any of the other contribution post I have should have the rates as well. If not, feel free to PM me for more details or anything.
Originally Posted by Cadillac31
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 12:31 #20497Regular Member

Posts: 5Fake.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/154452607
Wanted the daughter. That's who contacted me back. Just getting started on this journey. Asked for deposit after a lot of wasted time. Maybe I shouldn't contact anyone that only responds on snap?
-
09-19-23 11:59 #20496Senior Member

Posts: 211Great template
But can we add prices to the list.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 13:15 #20495Senior Member

Posts: 808She has been reviewed. Overall positive and down to do whatever. I think she is missing her teeth.
Originally Posted by John381
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 09:51 #20494Senior Member

Posts: 329Track marks
She appears to have visible track marks in her videos. If that is a concern for you.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy84
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 08:30 #20493Regular Member

Posts: 13Any Reviews on sugar?
Wanted to see if anyone had anything to report on this one. Only name I can find is realsugarsosweet.
Any help is appreciated.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...140/3179850878
-
09-16-23 13:36 #20492Senior Member

Posts: 59Uncle LEO
Just saw Uncle LEO's patty wagon van and a couple of his brothers behind Save a Lot grocery at E Washington and Sherman. Not sure why, just be careful cursing today.
-
09-16-23 08:56 #20491Senior Member

Posts: 312Thank you!
Originally Posted by WhoSyr
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 08:36 #20490Senior Member

Posts: 330She's on seeking also
I'll have to look where but I know I have seen her there.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 02:31 #20489Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone have experience with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/153730809
See her posts a lot, texted her once. She is pretty much up for anything except anal, but she will do it. Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard about her. Thanks.










Reply With Quote





