Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 1289 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20486

    Fake.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/154452607

    Wanted the daughter. That's who contacted me back. Just getting started on this journey. Asked for deposit after a lot of wasted time. Maybe I shouldn't contact anyone that only responds on snap?

  2. #20485

    Great template

    But can we add prices to the list.

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm stealing the rating system someone used on an earlier post, comes off cleaner but everyones perspective is different so take it as you will.

    Recent experience.

    Mena.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...566/3177591814

    Face - 6-6. 5.

    Body - 5.

    Personality - 9.

    Communication - 5 (moves the goalpost consistently).

    Location - 5.

    BBBJ - 9.

    Deed - 7.

    Kora.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...527/6506691479

    Face - 7.

    Body - 6.

    Personality - 8.

    Communication - 6.

    Location - 4.

    CBJ - 5.

    Deed - 6.

    Looking at (if anyone has experiences itd be greatly appreciated).

    Massues.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ssage/58653326

    Paula.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...642/9843187972

    Daniella (Read 1 review a few posts down).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/153414806#.

    Kimberly (possibly TGTBT?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...271/3346892985

  3. #20484
    Quote Originally Posted by John381  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see if anyone had anything to report on this one. Only name I can find is realsugarsosweet.

    Any help is appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...140/3179850878
    She has been reviewed. Overall positive and down to do whatever. I think she is missing her teeth.

  4. #20483

    Track marks

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy84  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/153730809

    See her posts a lot, texted her once. She is pretty much up for anything except anal, but she will do it. Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard about her. Thanks.
    She appears to have visible track marks in her videos. If that is a concern for you.

  5. #20482

    Any Reviews on sugar?

    Wanted to see if anyone had anything to report on this one. Only name I can find is realsugarsosweet.

    Any help is appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...140/3179850878

  6. #20481

    Uncle LEO

    Just saw Uncle LEO's patty wagon van and a couple of his brothers behind Save a Lot grocery at E Washington and Sherman. Not sure why, just be careful cursing today.

  7. #20480
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSyr  [View Original Post]
    The DI reviews are below in "User Blogs". Just scroll down.
    Thank you!

  8. #20479

    She's on seeking also

    I'll have to look where but I know I have seen her there.

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I guess that's not entirely too bad, seeing that it's said she does look like her pics and looks rather cute compared to some of the cracked out / heavily filtered photo providers on there. I think that more so comes down to skill level at that price point. For everyone saying that it was just an Okay experience though, it definitely doesn't seem like the juice is worth the squeeze at that price point, but maybe she got better over time?

  9. #20478

    Anyone have experience with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/153730809

    See her posts a lot, texted her once. She is pretty much up for anything except anal, but she will do it. Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard about her. Thanks.

  10. #20477

    Not too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    She now wants 350 for an hour GFE. Still waiting for his report as I too am interested.
    I guess that's not entirely too bad, seeing that it's said she does look like her pics and looks rather cute compared to some of the cracked out / heavily filtered photo providers on there. I think that more so comes down to skill level at that price point. For everyone saying that it was just an Okay experience though, it definitely doesn't seem like the juice is worth the squeeze at that price point, but maybe she got better over time?

  11. #20476
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I am also interested at how the session went for you. She seemed to have a bit of GPS as a sugar baby, and also when I reached out to her before, so I never took the plunge. Appreciate any feedback.
    She now wants 350 for an hour GFE. Still waiting for his report as I too am interested.

  12. #20475
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    I'll be coming to Indy for the first time in a while. I thought there was a forum specific to the DI agency, but must be mistaken. Last time I was there I saw Aaliyah based on some recommendations from why'all and she did not disappoint. I checked the DI website and there are plenty of choices. Any chance you guys could do a quick rating on them like you did with some of the others. My hobby windows are short so I need a reliable and timely option, which DI has provided nicely for mein the past. If there are any red flags please point me to those posts. Happy to return the favor for Michigan travelers as needed.
    The DI reviews are below in "User Blogs". Just scroll down.

  13. #20474

    DI forum

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    I'll be coming to Indy for the first time in a while. I thought there was a forum specific to the DI agency, but must be mistaken. Last time I was there I saw Aaliyah based on some recommendations from why'all and she did not disappoint. I checked the DI website and there are plenty of choices. Any chance you guys could do a quick rating on them like you did with some of the others. My hobby windows are short so I need a reliable and timely option, which DI has provided nicely for mein the past. If there are any red flags please point me to those posts. Happy to return the favor for Michigan travelers as needed.
    Check under user blogs.

    Here is direct link: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t-Info-Reviews.

  14. #20473

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1984  [View Original Post]
    I'm very interested to hear your review of the sink counter.
    I am also interested at how the session went for you. She seemed to have a bit of GPS as a sugar baby, and also when I reached out to her before, so I never took the plunge. Appreciate any feedback.

  15. #20472

    Discreet Info

    I'll be coming to Indy for the first time in a while. I thought there was a forum specific to the DI agency, but must be mistaken. Last time I was there I saw Aaliyah based on some recommendations from why'all and she did not disappoint. I checked the DI website and there are plenty of choices. Any chance you guys could do a quick rating on them like you did with some of the others. My hobby windows are short so I need a reliable and timely option, which DI has provided nicely for mein the past. If there are any red flags please point me to those posts. Happy to return the favor for Michigan travelers as needed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape