Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 24804
-
09-18-23 13:15 #20484Senior Member

Posts: 808She has been reviewed. Overall positive and down to do whatever. I think she is missing her teeth.
Originally Posted by John381
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 09:51 #20483Senior Member

Posts: 329Track marks
She appears to have visible track marks in her videos. If that is a concern for you.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy84
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 08:30 #20482Regular Member

Posts: 13Any Reviews on sugar?
Wanted to see if anyone had anything to report on this one. Only name I can find is realsugarsosweet.
Any help is appreciated.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...140/3179850878
-
09-16-23 13:36 #20481Senior Member

Posts: 59Uncle LEO
Just saw Uncle LEO's patty wagon van and a couple of his brothers behind Save a Lot grocery at E Washington and Sherman. Not sure why, just be careful cursing today.
-
09-16-23 08:56 #20480Senior Member

Posts: 312Thank you!
Originally Posted by WhoSyr
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 08:36 #20479Senior Member

Posts: 330She's on seeking also
I'll have to look where but I know I have seen her there.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 02:31 #20478Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone have experience with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/153730809
See her posts a lot, texted her once. She is pretty much up for anything except anal, but she will do it. Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard about her. Thanks.
-
09-15-23 20:35 #20477Senior Member

Posts: 753Not too bad
I guess that's not entirely too bad, seeing that it's said she does look like her pics and looks rather cute compared to some of the cracked out / heavily filtered photo providers on there. I think that more so comes down to skill level at that price point. For everyone saying that it was just an Okay experience though, it definitely doesn't seem like the juice is worth the squeeze at that price point, but maybe she got better over time?
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 20:24 #20476Senior Member

Posts: 290She now wants 350 for an hour GFE. Still waiting for his report as I too am interested.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 20:21 #20475Senior Member

Posts: 41The DI reviews are below in "User Blogs". Just scroll down.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 20:20 #20474Senior Member

Posts: 186DI forum
Check under user blogs.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
Here is direct link: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t-Info-Reviews.
-
09-15-23 19:52 #20473Senior Member

Posts: 753Same
I am also interested at how the session went for you. She seemed to have a bit of GPS as a sugar baby, and also when I reached out to her before, so I never took the plunge. Appreciate any feedback.
Originally Posted by Paul1984
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 19:18 #20472Senior Member

Posts: 312Discreet Info
I'll be coming to Indy for the first time in a while. I thought there was a forum specific to the DI agency, but must be mistaken. Last time I was there I saw Aaliyah based on some recommendations from why'all and she did not disappoint. I checked the DI website and there are plenty of choices. Any chance you guys could do a quick rating on them like you did with some of the others. My hobby windows are short so I need a reliable and timely option, which DI has provided nicely for mein the past. If there are any red flags please point me to those posts. Happy to return the favor for Michigan travelers as needed.
-
09-15-23 12:27 #20471Senior Member

Posts: 65I'm very interested to hear your review of the sink counter.
Originally Posted by NewGuy79
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 11:15 #20470Senior Member

Posts: 350Uncovered oral.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
Covered FS.










Reply With Quote





