Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 26353
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21268
    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can you post links where you've seen the reviews? I can't seem to find any!
    Do a Google search with the phone number in the ad. You'll find another ad of hers posted down in Chicago where there are 3 reviews. One is outstanding and the other 2 are one sentence each saying to avoid.

  2. #21267

    I Had Wrong Address

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/274433429520

    Anyone see her? Her prices are good but the address she gave me is for a dead end street with nothing there. There is an apartment building on the other end of the block. I know girls don't give their real address right off but this one is not passing the smell test for me. Hoping someone can tell me more.
    My bad, I had the wrong address. Still, she seems different which makes me cautious. Maybe she's new and not jaded yet.

  3. #21266

    Sexy Slim

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/274433429520

    Anyone see her? Her prices are good but the address she gave me is for a dead end street with nothing there. There is an apartment building on the other end of the block. I know girls don't give their real address right off but this one is not passing the smell test for me. Hoping someone can tell me more.

  4. #21265

    11130 W. Morgan Ave. , Milwaukee

    Gents,

    Has anyone tried XXXXX W. Morgan Ave. In Milwaukee? Their phone is 262-XXX-8879.

  5. #21264

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    This is one of those rare STG ads that has only 1 picture, but her head line caught my attention, "Eat me like your new flavored candy".

    Anyone recognize her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/085566922233
    I tried, but as soon as you text her, she calls, so if you're someone trying to sneak around the world to somebody discreetly, she's not the one for that she's rude, told me 200 for a Hhr.

  6. #21263

    Mermaid

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Other reviews weren't good. I saw her and she seemed to be in a hurry. Not good.
    I also saw her about a year ago. She was nice, service not so good. Had a order once her clothes came off.

  7. #21262
    Respectfully, no. If you're going to question and doubt the research that I've done within 5 minutes of looking up her ad, I don't know what much else to say about the purpose you're on these boards than.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can you post links where you've seen the reviews? I can't seem to find any!

  8. #21261

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    The few reviews I've seen have been nothing but saying avoid and a scam. Definitely looks managed or a set up cash and dash especially with the inflated rates that were just mentioned. Seems like a motive for a quick hit and run. Poor quality photos and cheap hotel stays is never a good combination.
    Can you post links where you've seen the reviews? I can't seem to find any!

  9. #21260
    The few reviews I've seen have been nothing but saying avoid and a scam. Definitely looks managed or a set up cash and dash especially with the inflated rates that were just mentioned. Seems like a motive for a quick hit and run. Poor quality photos and cheap hotel stays is never a good combination.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any of you fellows get an opportunity to taste this one?? Seems a bit ghetto but a spinner for sure!!

    Details??

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/153792378

  10. #21259
    Wants 2 for a qv, 3 for hhr and 5 got hr.

    That's tryst pricing. I don't know about walking in blind with that much on hand. Especially without reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any of you fellows get an opportunity to taste this one?? Seems a bit ghetto but a spinner for sure!!

    Details??

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/153792378

  11. #21258

    Anyone recognize her?

    This is one of those rare STG ads that has only 1 picture, but her head line caught my attention, "Eat me like your new flavored candy".

    Anyone recognize her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/085566922233

  12. #21257
    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any of you fellows get an opportunity to taste this one?? Seems a bit ghetto but a spinner for sure!!

    Details??

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/153792378
    I'd say that based on the number of outfits she has, she is probably legit. Ripoff girls don't generally spend their money on dress up work clothes.

  13. #21256

    Save your money

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa2289  [View Original Post]
    New to the game here. Curious if anyone has experience with this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/323805037491
    I saw her awhile back. I left in it a horrible stench. She is a heavy user. Hygiene is an area to be improved. Kills the mood. Scabs were abundant on her legs and arms.

  14. #21255

    Cherry

    Any of you fellows get an opportunity to taste this one?? Seems a bit ghetto but a spinner for sure!!

    Details??

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/153792378

  15. #21254
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Other reviews weren't good. I saw her and she seemed to be in a hurry. Not good.
    I texted her once. She responded like 20 minutes later and when I couldn't respond within 5 she sent a stream of texts about how her time is money. Needless to say I've avoided.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape