Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 26366
-
09-15-23 18:13 #21266Senior Member

Posts: 354Sexy Slim
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/274433429520
Anyone see her? Her prices are good but the address she gave me is for a dead end street with nothing there. There is an apartment building on the other end of the block. I know girls don't give their real address right off but this one is not passing the smell test for me. Hoping someone can tell me more.
-
09-15-23 07:25 #21265Senior Member

Posts: 7911130 W. Morgan Ave. , Milwaukee
Gents,
Has anyone tried XXXXX W. Morgan Ave. In Milwaukee? Their phone is 262-XXX-8879.
-
09-15-23 00:18 #21264Senior Member

Posts: 323Smh
I tried, but as soon as you text her, she calls, so if you're someone trying to sneak around the world to somebody discreetly, she's not the one for that she's rude, told me 200 for a Hhr.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 22:18 #21263Senior Member

Posts: 106Mermaid
I also saw her about a year ago. She was nice, service not so good. Had a order once her clothes came off.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 18:14 #21262Senior Member

Posts: 393Respectfully, no. If you're going to question and doubt the research that I've done within 5 minutes of looking up her ad, I don't know what much else to say about the purpose you're on these boards than.
Originally Posted by TheshaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 18:06 #21261Senior Member

Posts: 58Cherry
Can you post links where you've seen the reviews? I can't seem to find any!
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 17:39 #21260Senior Member

Posts: 393The few reviews I've seen have been nothing but saying avoid and a scam. Definitely looks managed or a set up cash and dash especially with the inflated rates that were just mentioned. Seems like a motive for a quick hit and run. Poor quality photos and cheap hotel stays is never a good combination.
Originally Posted by TheshaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 15:47 #21259Senior Member

Posts: 47Wants 2 for a qv, 3 for hhr and 5 got hr.
That's tryst pricing. I don't know about walking in blind with that much on hand. Especially without reviews.
Originally Posted by TheshaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 14:23 #21258Senior Member

Posts: 420Anyone recognize her?
This is one of those rare STG ads that has only 1 picture, but her head line caught my attention, "Eat me like your new flavored candy".
Anyone recognize her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/085566922233
-
09-14-23 14:20 #21257Senior Member

Posts: 420I'd say that based on the number of outfits she has, she is probably legit. Ripoff girls don't generally spend their money on dress up work clothes.
Originally Posted by TheshaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 14:19 #21256Senior Member

Posts: 656Save your money
I saw her awhile back. I left in it a horrible stench. She is a heavy user. Hygiene is an area to be improved. Kills the mood. Scabs were abundant on her legs and arms.
Originally Posted by BigPapa2289
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 13:22 #21255Senior Member

Posts: 58Cherry
Any of you fellows get an opportunity to taste this one?? Seems a bit ghetto but a spinner for sure!!
Details??
Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/153792378
-
09-14-23 10:59 #21254Senior Member

Posts: 117I texted her once. She responded like 20 minutes later and when I couldn't respond within 5 she sent a stream of texts about how her time is money. Needless to say I've avoided.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 10:52 #21253Senior Member

Posts: 25Blu
Saw her twice couple of years ago. Once in a hotel in oak creek and second time at her place. Legit. Average looks. Provides services promised. Definitely worth trying once.
Originally Posted by BigPapa2289
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 09:55 #21252Senior Member

Posts: 66Mermaid
Other reviews weren't good. I saw her and she seemed to be in a hurry. Not good.
Originally Posted by HighFl102
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





