Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    I saw her right before she left and the body was exact to the pics. Flat stomach, tiny waist and big MMs. I'll be seeing her again for sure. Also, I second, big props to VAC for using real pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the link to TER Jay on VAC site is the same infamous Jay. Pics much different though. If they are up to date then she definitely lost some weight or had some work done. Been with Jay before but now need to see Pepsi so I can do a proper comparison. Jay service when I saw her was pretty good but if she lost weight then def need to see her again. She was just a little too chubby for me when I saw her last time. Seems like if you want superior service these days you need to hit the 50+ ladies. LOL.

  2. #4093

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the link to TER Jay on VAC site is the same infamous Jay. Pics much different though. If they are up to date then she definitely lost some weight or had some work done. Been with Jay before but now need to see Pepsi so I can do a proper comparison. Jay service when I saw her was pretty good but if she lost weight then def need to see her again. She was just a little too chubby for me when I saw her last time. Seems like if you want superior service these days you need to hit the 50+ ladies. LOL.
    She went to Northern VA, but is back at VAC.

    Yes, new photos.

    Link to TER and Foxylists same service queen lady.

    Here are the old photos.

    https://www.foxylists.com/jaylv

  3. #4092

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyProwler  [View Original Post]
    Is this Jay on vag's site? Props to her for using her real pictures if so!
    Looks like the link to TER Jay on VAC site is the same infamous Jay. Pics much different though. If they are up to date then she definitely lost some weight or had some work done. Been with Jay before but now need to see Pepsi so I can do a proper comparison. Jay service when I saw her was pretty good but if she lost weight then def need to see her again. She was just a little too chubby for me when I saw her last time. Seems like if you want superior service these days you need to hit the 50+ ladies. LOL.

  4. #4091

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    Read several pages of TER reviews and a few said she didn't allow it. I only saw a few posts talking about fingering her ass.
    Was hopeful it was avail but expected it was bs. Hoping to find out myself soon.

  5. #4090

    Pepsi Anal

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Any hint of greek with her?
    Read several pages of TER reviews and a few said she didn't allow it. I only saw a few posts talking about fingering her ass.

  6. #4089

    LTLV LV Dior

    Saw LV Dior from LTLV yesterday and while definitely not the girl in the pictures she is very hot if you like slim, model type girls. Beautiful C-cup natural feeling tits with tiny nipples / areolae, waist so slender you could almost circle your hands around it, and decently round ass considering how slim her legs are. Appearance-wise her face looks to have had some work done and I'd put her in her early thirties but still attractive if you don't mind that botox kind of look.

    Downside is that service was sub-par. Maybe we just didn't click but she put minimal effort into pretending she was into it, which was pretty off putting. Maybe many of these women feel disgust when having sex with random men but part of providing the service is not letting it show on their face or in their actions. I also felt like she was rushing the session as I was out the door with twenty minutes left on the clock. But despite that, her body type was the closest to my favorite type that I've found with K-girls, so I might repeat just to hate-fuck her and that body LOL.

  7. #4088

    Is this the infamous Jay?

    Is this Jay on vag's site? Props to her for using her real pictures if so!

    Quote Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen  [View Original Post]
    When she left LV, she was headed to VA. She didn't say when or whether she would be returning. When I told her I hope that she would be returning soon, her only response was, "Las Vegas doesn't like me very much. " I was pretty shocked why her comment since she gets mostly great reviews from what I have seen. But maybe a few mongers were less kind to her. I hope she hasn't been scared away forever. She's my current ATF.

  8. #4087

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Another great session with Pepsi yesterday morning, even though I was a little tired. She rode cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for a good while before we finished in missionary. I started to get off after finishing, and she held me in for quite a while after, making out with me. We talked for a little while before finishing up with a shower.

    With all of the talk about fake pictures being used by various agencies, the ones of Pepsi on Soda Shoppe are her. She was even wearing the red outfit from one of the pictures.
    Any hint of greek with her?

  9. #4086

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    She travels back and forth from LA. Seen her in both places.
    She's in Washington, DC and not retired. They move around when they want too.

  10. #4085

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherDude  [View Original Post]
    Hi, mind sending a link to her ad? I'm not totally on the up and up on how to contact these girls.

    Thanks.
    Here you go.

    https://sodashoppe.nl/model/pepsi-fiona/

  11. #4084
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Another great session with Pepsi yesterday morning, even though I was a little tired. She rode cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for a good while before we finished in missionary. I started to get off after finishing, and she held me in for quite a while after, making out with me. We talked for a little while before finishing up with a shower.

    With all of the talk about fake pictures being used by various agencies, the ones of Pepsi on Soda Shoppe are her. She was even wearing the red outfit from one of the pictures.
    Hi, mind sending a link to her ad? I'm not totally on the up and up on how to contact these girls.

    Thanks.

  12. #4083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Had

    Another great session with Pepsi yesterday morning, even though I was a little tired. She rode cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for a good while before we finished in missionary. I started to get off after finishing, and she held me in for quite a while after, making out with me. We talked for a little while before finishing up with a shower.

    With all of the talk about fake pictures being used by various agencies, the ones of Pepsi on Soda Shoppe are her. She was even wearing the red outfit from one of the pictures.

  13. #4082

    AA Friendly Ladies

    Hi,

    I'm going to Vegas next week for a business conference. I'm looking for ladies that are okay with 50 years old AA customer. Feel free to message me.

    Thank you.

  14. #4081

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]
    OK going to be that guy LOL. Vegas after covid for deals and finding the good Asian houses has dried up. The thing that sucks is unlike bay area or Houston Texas these places use fake pictures. Every time I used bay area agency the picture is pretty accurate to the person. Sadly Vegas loves to use fake pictures and they love to come on here and other places and post fake reviews. How can we trust and get them business if we can't trust them? I remember the Asian massage houses were great 10 years ago. The community was awesome. Miss the old days and reliable service.
    Absolutely right about "trust". If you look at LTLV pretty much every girl says "Short Visit" and yet they've had almost the same exact lineup for about 2 months. Also, I'll see a "new" provider but they will have same pics as girls used months ago but with different name. We all know the ages never match but I wish they'd at least be honest about weight and height. I prefer the spinners and if the website says 5'1" tall and 100 pounds and I show up and the girls is more like 125 pounds then I'm already starting the session on a bad note. Costs too much money these days to not be getting what you want nor the service you expect. The shill accounts on here, and especially TER, are also a huge problem. TER gets swamped with generic reviews you know aren't real. Seems like the kgirl scene in Vegas has become a crap shoot, and that's very unfortunate and disappointing. I also remember the "dollhouse" days of yore. Lots of variety and affordable. I used to hit the kgirl agencies about 1 or 2 times a month but now only going once every 2 or 3 months because I know most of the reviews and girls ads are bullshit.

  15. #4080
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyProwler  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know when / if Jay will return or if she goes to LA as well? I'm tired of the usual bait and switch with pics. I don't mind (and fully expect) photos hope and lying about their age by at least a decade but when the girl is not even close in terms of the face or body dimensions listed it's very disappointing when each session is not a small investment LOL. What cracks me up is that all these sites when they do say real pics that's a dead giveaway that all the other posts that do not say that are obviously fake pics.
    When she left LV, she was headed to VA. She didn't say when or whether she would be returning. When I told her I hope that she would be returning soon, her only response was, "Las Vegas doesn't like me very much. " I was pretty shocked why her comment since she gets mostly great reviews from what I have seen. But maybe a few mongers were less kind to her. I hope she hasn't been scared away forever. She's my current ATF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape