Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 8147
-
09-14-23 20:12 #4097Senior Member

Posts: 36Vitamin V
Delete if not allowed but anyone know where I can get some vitamin V with out RX?
-
09-14-23 18:12 #4096Senior Member

Posts: 54Yep, that's her. And yes, those are new and accurate pics. She's no Spring chicken, but she's a beauty with even better service.
Originally Posted by PussyProwler
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 13:37 #4095Banned Member

Posts: 55Olivia-VAC
Went to see my OTF Olivia as just noticed she was back in town. Personally, she is cuter in person than in her current photos. I read somewhere that she might have butt implants but I don't that's the case. Did the usual hug and kiss on the way back to the room, then the BT and shower. She did a thorough job and gave me a nice washdown. After drying off I sat down in the chair and she proceeded to give me the best BBBJ ever. I finally had to stop her as I wanted to last most of the hour. We did multiple BBFS positions after I had some nice Korean food to eat and lick. This time I didn't want to CIP so I opted for CIM. She sucked every last drop out of me and then made a B-line to the bathroom to spit and rinse out. I was hoping she would have opened up her mouth and showed me that she was just going to swallow it, but she didn't. She cleaned me up with nice hot towels and I got dressed and out the door. I'll certainly go back again to see Olivia again. To each is own, but she is my favorite Korean girl.
-
09-14-23 10:06 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 459I saw her right before she left and the body was exact to the pics. Flat stomach, tiny waist and big MMs. I'll be seeing her again for sure. Also, I second, big props to VAC for using real pics.
Originally Posted by Seville
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 02:33 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 147Jay
She went to Northern VA, but is back at VAC.
Originally Posted by Seville
[View Original Post]
Yes, new photos.
Link to TER and Foxylists same service queen lady.
Here are the old photos.
https://www.foxylists.com/jaylv
-
09-13-23 20:13 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 223Jay
Looks like the link to TER Jay on VAC site is the same infamous Jay. Pics much different though. If they are up to date then she definitely lost some weight or had some work done. Been with Jay before but now need to see Pepsi so I can do a proper comparison. Jay service when I saw her was pretty good but if she lost weight then def need to see her again. She was just a little too chubby for me when I saw her last time. Seems like if you want superior service these days you need to hit the 50+ ladies. LOL.
Originally Posted by PussyProwler
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:01 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 339Pepsi
Was hopeful it was avail but expected it was bs. Hoping to find out myself soon.
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 15:43 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 147Pepsi Anal
Read several pages of TER reviews and a few said she didn't allow it. I only saw a few posts talking about fingering her ass.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 15:07 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 169LTLV LV Dior
Saw LV Dior from LTLV yesterday and while definitely not the girl in the pictures she is very hot if you like slim, model type girls. Beautiful C-cup natural feeling tits with tiny nipples / areolae, waist so slender you could almost circle your hands around it, and decently round ass considering how slim her legs are. Appearance-wise her face looks to have had some work done and I'd put her in her early thirties but still attractive if you don't mind that botox kind of look.
Downside is that service was sub-par. Maybe we just didn't click but she put minimal effort into pretending she was into it, which was pretty off putting. Maybe many of these women feel disgust when having sex with random men but part of providing the service is not letting it show on their face or in their actions. I also felt like she was rushing the session as I was out the door with twenty minutes left on the clock. But despite that, her body type was the closest to my favorite type that I've found with K-girls, so I might repeat just to hate-fuck her and that body LOL.
-
09-13-23 14:52 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 262Is this the infamous Jay?
Is this Jay on vag's site? Props to her for using her real pictures if so!
Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 12:29 #4087Senior Member

Posts: 339Pepsi
Any hint of greek with her?
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 12:20 #4086Banned Member

Posts: 55Jay
She's in Washington, DC and not retired. They move around when they want too.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 11:46 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 66Pepsi
Here you go.
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDude
[View Original Post]
https://sodashoppe.nl/model/pepsi-fiona/
-
09-13-23 11:04 #4084Regular Member

Posts: 11Hi, mind sending a link to her ad? I'm not totally on the up and up on how to contact these girls.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-13-23 07:23 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 503Had
Another great session with Pepsi yesterday morning, even though I was a little tired. She rode cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for a good while before we finished in missionary. I started to get off after finishing, and she held me in for quite a while after, making out with me. We talked for a little while before finishing up with a shower.
With all of the talk about fake pictures being used by various agencies, the ones of Pepsi on Soda Shoppe are her. She was even wearing the red outfit from one of the pictures.










Reply With Quote





