rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 1477 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 30800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    India

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/153722249

    Have seen India several times. Took a while for us to align schedules, but I'm very glad it happened. She's usually in Cary over the weekends. Only posts when she's in town. Usually responsive via text. Have never had any issues. Charges 100 for hhr. There may be a slight upcharge for extras like BBFS or Greek, YMMV. Pics are accurate. She's a big girl. Pretty face. Nice, full tits.

    The first time I saw her, I just arranged for hhr. Showed up and we chatted for a bit. Quickly got naked. She doesn't uncover his midsection, but I don't care. I devoured those tits. She eventually worked her way to a very good BBBJ. I pulled her on top of me so she could smother me in her breasts. She rubbed my cock against her clit. Then she said, "Do you want a condom?" Before I could say, "Can we go without?" she impaled herself on me. Flipped through doggie and mish. Eventually unloaded CIP. Cleaned up, chatted a bit more. I was about to get up and get dressed when she started sucking me again. I said I didn't want to take advantage of the time. She said shut up and fuck me. Who was I to decline? Back through a few different positions again, until CIP again.

    Each time I have seen her since has been pretty much the same. She drains all the liquids out of me. YMMV, but I highly recommend you be very nice to her and she'll repay you handsomely.

    No demons that I can tell. She's smart. Can carry a good conversation. Loves to fuck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails India1.jpg‎   India2.jpg‎  

  2. #23659

    Melissa. Big Cuban

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3147785

    Got caught up with this one today after the usual rounds of frustration. Staying near the airport. Told her I wanted kissing and GFE. She said sure.

    She is the one in the pics but much taller than I thought. This is a big girl. I would say about 5 ft 11, huge tits, huge ass, long hair, not a great face, rotten breath. Kissing, fingering, ok BBJ and then some sex positions.

    She was bored, I was bored and felt myself getting soft. I blamed the condom and told her to just jerk me off. Baby wipe clean up, walk of shame to the car. Past the front desk $160 HH for the honor.

    If you have the equipment and you are looking for someone who can take a pounding, here she is. I had nothing for her.

  3. #23658

    Google text possible blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Her face is fine. She's not a super model but is pretty.
    Anyone else get the message "This phone number is no longer in service" when you text it? I thought she had just gotten a new number or something but now the add is up with the same number. Only texted her one other time and also got that message. Do some of them block google voice numbers from texting?
    Last edited by Mask2376; 09-14-23 at 12:06. Reason: misspelling

  4. #23657
    Thanks found the 2013 ones on the other. Going to check the OF site before taking the plunge.

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for a QV years ago (2013-2014) and it was fine but nothing special. I do not recall an overwhelming smoke smell and the room looked lived in but not crack den filthy. If I recall correctly, I paid $60 and it was CBJ. I did not repeat because there were other options but it was not a horrible experience. Much can change in 10 years. I am fairly certain she has reviews on the other site even if under a different number.

  5. #23656

    Cherry Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    See a few request for intel in the list with no response. Someone has to have seen this one by now.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...killz/47425703
    I saw her for a QV years ago (2013-2014) and it was fine but nothing special. I do not recall an overwhelming smoke smell and the room looked lived in but not crack den filthy. If I recall correctly, I paid $60 and it was CBJ. I did not repeat because there were other options but it was not a horrible experience. Much can change in 10 years. I am fairly certain she has reviews on the other site even if under a different number.

  6. #23655

    Apex MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcjzc  [View Original Post]
    How is her face? Attractive? Says she is open to women and couples. My partner loves her some big titties, but if the face is rough she has zero desire.
    Her face is fine. She's not a super model but is pretty.

  7. #23654

    Cherry snow

    See a few request for intel in the list with no response. Someone has to have seen this one by now.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...killz/47425703

  8. #23653

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    My man. Look at the location. Even if the ad isn't fake, I'm not trusting it.

    Be safe.

    BLK.

  9. #23652

    Good and the bad

    This was from a while back, but just to help you brothers out:

    Good one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...eamer/58625478.

    This girl is really friendly, clean and very accommodating and sweet. Maybe not a wild time, but she's safe and nice and plenty sexy.

    Probably not a good one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...umber/58678520.

    I know there was one slightly positive review of her I believe, but I just reached out and just asking about price (she'd written her inflated pricing in another ad I had not seen) she went ballistic. I mean full on paragraph after paragraph of insults and attacks. Just psycho. Blocked her.

    Similar loon behavior from this one, who I'd actually seen years ago before she was overweight and rumored to have lost teeth. She ghosted me then writes me back 30 minutes later after I left and blames me, going apeshit of course. Of her rocker. Good riddance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...x/112806455190

    Unfortunately, there's more bad than good ones out there these days. Anyone successfully seen Baby? I can't imagine it's good based on what I've read and experienced even before she had to take her trip. Especially at 3 x the cost.

  10. #23651

    Apex MILF

    Did she provide you a face pic? Not one in her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, that was a soild 10! Had to negotiate around the face pic but I suspect she took my pic as I walked in the door. Who holds a phone up like that when you walk in?! In any case, she did me right. I'm not a fan of going into neighborhoods to get some fun.. So next visit maybe at night. Discrete is my thing. I would def repeat at I recover from that draining.

    Treat her right.

    JV.

  11. #23650

    Apex MILF

    How is her face? Attractive? Says she is open to women and couples. My partner loves her some big titties, but if the face is rough she has zero desire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    I saw her before she moved to Apex a month ago in N. Raleigh. Those pics are real and her menu is wide open. Will repeat.

  12. #23649

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttes4321  [View Original Post]
    Read back a bit. He was advertising for some gloryhole setup. It wasn't actually a utr situation. He wanted to make money.
    I did read the utr add, he sent me the cash app stuff on my DM. My dm has the whole story, the thread only has a piece of it. Be safe out there.

  13. #23648
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/010/Mzk...GM1NGFiNjE.jpg

    Can someone please PM me if they have seen this fox. Rates location etc. Thanks.
    Trying link again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...z/494304717587.

  14. #23647

    Reyes

    https://skipthegames.com/img/010/Mzk...GM1NGFiNjE.jpg

    Can someone please PM me if they have seen this fox. Rates location etc. Thanks.

  15. #23646

    Yo

    Message sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    I have a sexy young friend that is looking for a few regulars. She is a slim spinner type Latina, early twenties just looking for a little fun and extra cash to help pay for college among other things. Her menu is GFE, with her specialty being BBBJ. She has long brunette hair, 5 ft nothing, and does have a lot of ink. She doesn't post ads, but trusted me enough to help her generate some business and I think this is a great platform with a cool group of gents and can be a win-win for everyone involved.

    If anyone is interested please send me a DM with questions and I will either pass her information to you or give her yours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape