Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 30801
-
08-17-23 07:28 #23376Senior Member

Posts: 110Did you got a chance to look her
Did you got a chance to look her. What is the damage? Can you inbox me her number.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 00:28 #23375Senior Member

Posts: 79Brielle
Wait a sec! I take a closer look and do think I know her. Saw her long time ago long. She is good time. Have not seen in a VERY long time. 10 mo, or even a year or more maybe. However, I checked my notes now and I can say I recall that incall is very hit and miss. Based on experience, I agree with the person that talked about her getting hotels and trying to get you to pay. I ran into an issue a while back with this and haven't repeated since. It was a debacle involving poor coms and some potential miscommunication but I do remember her not having a regular place to host incall and that became problematic a couple times.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
Please if someone can confirm she has a regular place I will try again.
-
08-16-23 21:32 #23374Regular Member

Posts: 15Jeanette Fuller
Anyone have info on this one? I can't find any reviews. I was texting her and everything seems normal, no scammer behavior or requests. It just seems too good to be true but that's also what I thought about the last couple women I have seen, but they also had reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/624269412939
-
08-16-23 21:29 #23373Senior Member

Posts: 182Agency asians
I have heard from friends in Charlotte and DC about the Asian agency girls. Would love to have one in the area. Count me in please.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:37 #23372Senior Member

Posts: 243Here she is. I'd give her 10 thumbs up!
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 19:40 #23371Regular Member

Posts: 5Brielle
She doesn't have a regular place of her own at this time. On occasion, she we rent a room, and have you come to her, with you paying for that room. So unfortunately, not a regular incall I'm afraid. I will definitely see her again though. It was a very enjoyable time.
-
08-16-23 19:09 #23370Senior Member

Posts: 303Waterlynn
There's a discussion of his reviews in the rant thread.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 18:01 #23369Senior Member

Posts: 82Bunnie
Has anyone encountered her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/093319829009
-
08-16-23 16:32 #23368Senior Member

Posts: 99YES to Asian Spinner!
Other hot chics in Raleigh make more than that and a lot of them are way fucked up in the head. Many are actually fat, out of shape or on their way to becoming so. And this girl is Asian, young, petite, good attitude. If she's comparable to Vina Sky she'll literally get all my adult entertainment money. If she's smart she'll make a killing in RDU. Don't mind the cheap Charlies. Some of us do this just to have sex with HOT girls.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 16:31 #23367Regular Member

Posts: 9Ashton Rea
Has anyone had a dream about this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/amazzinggashtonn
-
08-16-23 16:14 #23366Senior Member

Posts: 243Same number, different name
Brielle Love used to go by Cali. [Deleted by Admin] she went by that for a while. Someone even mentioned her before that she was looking for regulars (you could probably search the thread). I reviewed her before months and months ago. She is one of my ATFs! In the ad you linked. Is she finally offering incalls again? That was always the reason I couldn't stop by and visit regularly as of late.
Originally Posted by AManLookin4
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 16:11 #23365Senior Member

Posts: 243That's too far
She is not a looker. She is below average in the face. But Angi is definitely not "exceptionally ugly". Also. Everyone has already commented that she has a great natural body. Not sure who you are reviewing.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 13:02 #23364Senior Member

Posts: 458Cassie
She has posted in Tampa fla and Detroit though not at the same time. I would be dubious personally even if her price was more reasonable.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 12:01 #23363Senior Member

Posts: 156Yeah she's hot
Overall Just my opinion compared to every other thing out there right now. Nah, would not pay that for a qv but am curious if anyone else has or if they negotiated less.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 11:29 #23362Asshole

Posts: 49$$$ for a qv? Too steep for practically everyone.
Originally Posted by AManLookin4
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





