Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23646

    Yo

    Message sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    I have a sexy young friend that is looking for a few regulars. She is a slim spinner type Latina, early twenties just looking for a little fun and extra cash to help pay for college among other things. Her menu is GFE, with her specialty being BBBJ. She has long brunette hair, 5 ft nothing, and does have a lot of ink. She doesn't post ads, but trusted me enough to help her generate some business and I think this is a great platform with a cool group of gents and can be a win-win for everyone involved.

    If anyone is interested please send me a DM with questions and I will either pass her information to you or give her yours.

  2. #23645

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Are you still charging for her info? If that is the case I'm on the wrong site.
    Read back a bit. He was advertising for some gloryhole setup. It wasn't actually a utr situation. He wanted to make money.

  3. #23644
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Are you still charging for her info? If that is the case I'm on the wrong site.
    Interesting. Do tell.

  4. #23643

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    I have a sexy young friend that is looking for a few regulars. She is a slim spinner type Latina, early twenties just looking for a little fun and extra cash to help pay for college among other things. Her menu is GFE, with her specialty being BBBJ. She has long brunette hair, 5 ft nothing, and does have a lot of ink. She doesn't post ads, but trusted me enough to help her generate some business and I think this is a great platform with a cool group of gents and can be a win-win for everyone involved.

    If anyone is interested please send me a DM with questions and I will either pass her information to you or give her yours.
    Are you still charging for her info? If that is the case I'm on the wrong site.

  5. #23642

    Travelling girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tex4023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in your city have contact information on her she was in Raleigh for couple of months, she's now Wilimngton pm me thanks

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-c74aece9e560
    And now she is in Asheville. I don't have any experience with her. But this screams of a scam artist.

  6. #23641

    Stacy Foxx

    This isn't confirmed but that ad has signs of being a fake ad created to scam deposits or waste time. Not a local area code (which doesn't mean as much now in the age of text & VPN apps). But, the ad is also written as if English is the second language. If someone can vouch that she is real, hopefully they will chime in with a review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinal  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find info on Stacy Foxx. She's posting a bunch and curious if someone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...e/045959914343

  7. #23640

    Apex MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Two weekends now I have seen zero ads. I'm growing a little worried she quit.

    JV.
    Ad back up last night.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/054513059432

    Going to give it a shot.

  8. #23639
    Quote Originally Posted by BanditOtx  [View Original Post]
    These two have had a few reviews from what I can tell but figure I can provide an updated one. Had a dream about these two a few months ago. I must've caught them on a good day just given some mixed reviews I had read. Would just recommend keeping communications clean and respectful (like the ad says haha) and discussing any wants in person but respecting boundaries. They were nice and we discussed fair prices. They are pretty firm in their price and their NO's, so just respect that. No GFE, nothing bare. Usually this would make it not worth the price but if you treat them right I think the session can be enjoyable. I think from what I remember it was something like 150/ h or twice that for both. Ginger is more my taste but both are attractive depending on your tastes.
    Did they make you put on a new condom between switching? And they never interact with each other, right?

  9. #23638

    S. A.

    Anyone in your city have contact information on her she was in Raleigh for couple of months, she's now Wilimngton pm me thanks

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-c74aece9e560

  10. #23637

    Stacy Foxx

    Can't seem to find info on Stacy Foxx. She's posting a bunch and curious if someone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...e/045959914343

  11. #23636

    Yep you nailed it

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her on here a few months ago. She's awful. Nice lady and friendly but kind of looks like a short fat witch. Pointy nose boobs arent that big considering how big the belly is. I was turned off the second I saw her however her room was very clean and smelled good. She smokes cigs but outside not during session. The BJ was awful teeth and I ended up HJ myself and sort of kissing her chest but yea her pics DEFINITELY sneaky angles and good shots. I would definitely definitely not repeat.
    If I did one quarter of the photoshop of myself she did to her pix, I would almost be Brad Pitt. (the early years).

    I reviewed her a while back. She should make a killing come 31 October.

    Positive note: She is chatty, friendly and bit quirky / tad Yankee-carpet bagger but not over the top.

  12. #23635

    Ashleigh King

    Anyone seen Ashleigh King? Nothing comes up on the search thread. Looks like a really fun time. Not based in Raleigh but she's in NC and around often.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleigh-king

  13. #23634

    Seen Kali's friend, Becca?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I took a shot in the dark on Kali. I've seen her twice and had a great time. But she started to get sketchy with ghosting and signs of GPS. I even read a report that someone went to see her and it was a completely different girl.

    I reached out not expecting to get a response honestly. But not only did she respond, she was more friendly than usual. I keep her updated on my progress and she continues to respond quickly. At this point I'm thinking it's someone else or maybe even thought Uncle LEO for a sec. I get to her hotel and get the room number. The moment of truth is here and I head up to the room.

    The door opens and surprisingly it's Kali. We exchange pleasantries and get down to business. She performs her normal epic BJ and it's as good as ever!

    I'm not sure what happened to her there for a few months. But at least on this day, she was lucid, friendly and performed great. I will try again but hopefully someone else can give her a try to see if she is truly back to her consistent early days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/743862834979
    Has anyone seen her friend Becca? I would really like to know how she looks IRL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_e/avaliable-right-now-dont-miss-/150515460958

  14. #23633

    Kali

    I took a shot in the dark on Kali. I've seen her twice and had a great time. But she started to get sketchy with ghosting and signs of GPS. I even read a report that someone went to see her and it was a completely different girl.

    I reached out not expecting to get a response honestly. But not only did she respond, she was more friendly than usual. I keep her updated on my progress and she continues to respond quickly. At this point I'm thinking it's someone else or maybe even thought Uncle LEO for a sec. I get to her hotel and get the room number. The moment of truth is here and I head up to the room.

    The door opens and surprisingly it's Kali. We exchange pleasantries and get down to business. She performs her normal epic BJ and it's as good as ever!

    I'm not sure what happened to her there for a few months. But at least on this day, she was lucid, friendly and performed great. I will try again but hopefully someone else can give her a try to see if she is truly back to her consistent early days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/743862834979

  15. #23632

    Abby / Ginger

    These two have had a few reviews from what I can tell but figure I can provide an updated one. Had a dream about these two a few months ago. I must've caught them on a good day just given some mixed reviews I had read. Would just recommend keeping communications clean and respectful (like the ad says haha) and discussing any wants in person but respecting boundaries. They were nice and we discussed fair prices. They are pretty firm in their price and their NO's, so just respect that. No GFE, nothing bare. Usually this would make it not worth the price but if you treat them right I think the session can be enjoyable. I think from what I remember it was something like 150/ h or twice that for both. Ginger is more my taste but both are attractive depending on your tastes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape