Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 8144
-
09-14-23 10:06 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 459I saw her right before she left and the body was exact to the pics. Flat stomach, tiny waist and big MMs. I'll be seeing her again for sure. Also, I second, big props to VAC for using real pics.
Originally Posted by Seville
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 02:33 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 147Jay
She went to Northern VA, but is back at VAC.
Originally Posted by Seville
[View Original Post]
Yes, new photos.
Link to TER and Foxylists same service queen lady.
Here are the old photos.
https://www.foxylists.com/jaylv
-
09-13-23 20:13 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 223Jay
Looks like the link to TER Jay on VAC site is the same infamous Jay. Pics much different though. If they are up to date then she definitely lost some weight or had some work done. Been with Jay before but now need to see Pepsi so I can do a proper comparison. Jay service when I saw her was pretty good but if she lost weight then def need to see her again. She was just a little too chubby for me when I saw her last time. Seems like if you want superior service these days you need to hit the 50+ ladies. LOL.
Originally Posted by PussyProwler
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:01 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 339Pepsi
Was hopeful it was avail but expected it was bs. Hoping to find out myself soon.
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 15:43 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 147Pepsi Anal
Read several pages of TER reviews and a few said she didn't allow it. I only saw a few posts talking about fingering her ass.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 15:07 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 169LTLV LV Dior
Saw LV Dior from LTLV yesterday and while definitely not the girl in the pictures she is very hot if you like slim, model type girls. Beautiful C-cup natural feeling tits with tiny nipples / areolae, waist so slender you could almost circle your hands around it, and decently round ass considering how slim her legs are. Appearance-wise her face looks to have had some work done and I'd put her in her early thirties but still attractive if you don't mind that botox kind of look.
Downside is that service was sub-par. Maybe we just didn't click but she put minimal effort into pretending she was into it, which was pretty off putting. Maybe many of these women feel disgust when having sex with random men but part of providing the service is not letting it show on their face or in their actions. I also felt like she was rushing the session as I was out the door with twenty minutes left on the clock. But despite that, her body type was the closest to my favorite type that I've found with K-girls, so I might repeat just to hate-fuck her and that body LOL.
-
09-13-23 14:52 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 262Is this the infamous Jay?
Is this Jay on vag's site? Props to her for using her real pictures if so!
Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 12:29 #4087Senior Member

Posts: 339Pepsi
Any hint of greek with her?
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 12:20 #4086Banned Member

Posts: 55Jay
She's in Washington, DC and not retired. They move around when they want too.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 11:46 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 66Pepsi
Here you go.
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDude
[View Original Post]
https://sodashoppe.nl/model/pepsi-fiona/
-
09-13-23 11:04 #4084Regular Member

Posts: 11Hi, mind sending a link to her ad? I'm not totally on the up and up on how to contact these girls.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-13-23 07:23 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 503Had
Another great session with Pepsi yesterday morning, even though I was a little tired. She rode cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for a good while before we finished in missionary. I started to get off after finishing, and she held me in for quite a while after, making out with me. We talked for a little while before finishing up with a shower.
With all of the talk about fake pictures being used by various agencies, the ones of Pepsi on Soda Shoppe are her. She was even wearing the red outfit from one of the pictures.
-
09-11-23 22:23 #4082Regular Member

Posts: 17AA Friendly Ladies
Hi,
I'm going to Vegas next week for a business conference. I'm looking for ladies that are okay with 50 years old AA customer. Feel free to message me.
Thank you.
-
09-11-23 20:29 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 223Agree
Absolutely right about "trust". If you look at LTLV pretty much every girl says "Short Visit" and yet they've had almost the same exact lineup for about 2 months. Also, I'll see a "new" provider but they will have same pics as girls used months ago but with different name. We all know the ages never match but I wish they'd at least be honest about weight and height. I prefer the spinners and if the website says 5'1" tall and 100 pounds and I show up and the girls is more like 125 pounds then I'm already starting the session on a bad note. Costs too much money these days to not be getting what you want nor the service you expect. The shill accounts on here, and especially TER, are also a huge problem. TER gets swamped with generic reviews you know aren't real. Seems like the kgirl scene in Vegas has become a crap shoot, and that's very unfortunate and disappointing. I also remember the "dollhouse" days of yore. Lots of variety and affordable. I used to hit the kgirl agencies about 1 or 2 times a month but now only going once every 2 or 3 months because I know most of the reviews and girls ads are bullshit.
Originally Posted by Rnrphoto
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 17:20 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 54When she left LV, she was headed to VA. She didn't say when or whether she would be returning. When I told her I hope that she would be returning soon, her only response was, "Las Vegas doesn't like me very much. " I was pretty shocked why her comment since she gets mostly great reviews from what I have seen. But maybe a few mongers were less kind to her. I hope she hasn't been scared away forever. She's my current ATF.
Originally Posted by PussyProwler
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






