Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 553 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5466
    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    You cum you go. Nobodies watching the clock.

    Never met her, but I remember meeting Morgan several times, she finished the job quickly, and I'm assuming Monse has similar skills.
    What if it takes you a long time to cum? What happens then? And I'm not talking about it takes long time to get hard (no ED issues) just takes awhile to cum?

  2. #5465
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Sun, Weds, Thurs only. Starts at opening.
    I see Anya yesterday. She ride my wang and talk dirty. I cum fast. Hahaha.

  3. #5464

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Anya that last couple of time in and she hasn't been listed on the lineup on IG, anyone know here schedule?
    Sun, Weds, Thurs only. Starts at opening.

  4. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    How much does a hhr or hr wit monse run?
    You cum you go. Nobodies watching the clock.

    Never met her, but I remember meeting Morgan several times, she finished the job quickly, and I'm assuming Monse has similar skills.

  5. #5462

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Anya that last couple of time in and she hasn't been listed on the lineup on IG, anyone know here schedule?
    She was there today (9/13).

  6. #5461
    I haven't seen Anya that last couple of time in and she hasn't been listed on the lineup on IG, anyone know here schedule?

  7. #5460
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Depends on how busy it is and if you're one of her regular customers. VIP rates $250-300 for 15 and $500 for 30 would be my guess. When it's busy she can turn customers like a Nascar crew changes tires. I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't clear $1000 at peak hours so keep that in mind.
    Clear $1000 an hour.

  8. #5459

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    How much does a hhr or hr wit monse run?
    Depends on how busy it is and if you're one of her regular customers. VIP rates $250-300 for 15 and $500 for 30 would be my guess. When it's busy she can turn customers like a Nascar crew changes tires. I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't clear $1000 at peak hours so keep that in mind.

  9. #5458
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Those are some nice DSL. What's the damage? Does she do CIM?
    Make sure to only see her within the confines of the club cause she cray. I remember her ads from the other board cause she so bad. I wanted to hit until this review:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ht=Naughtylove.

  10. #5457
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    How much does a hhr or hr wit monse run?
    Go in and ask her.

  11. #5456
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Monse def all purpose running back who always scores.
    How much does a hhr or hr wit monse run?

  12. #5455

    DeJa Vu Coupons

    Anyone else have a manager at DeJa Vu tell you they no longer honor the discounted admission coupons? I got one emailed to me, clearly listed the 4 coupons it's valid at, went to the Lake Forest Park club the next day and manager said nope.

  13. #5454
    Damn. Those are some nice DSL. What's the damage? Does she do CIM?

  14. #5453

    Love IG

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Attaboy! Does love have an ig or tna or anything?
    https://instagram.com/thaonlylove?ig...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

  15. #5452

    Wyldd at Pandora's?

    I was in Pandora's a few weeks back (it was either a Friday or Saturday night) and had a few nice dances from Wyldd. I have been back a few times since, but haven't seen her. I should have gotten contact info. I'd like to catch her again. Tall blonde with tattoos (although it looks like some were in the process of being removed). Great soft, natural tits. Great body overall, good dances, and nice conversation.

    Does anyone know if she's on IG / OF / etc?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape